Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter DV 7:30 am 5/17/11

gizmo

Scooter,

Refer to Juni's post regarding EO expirations. I don't know how much of an impact the expirations will have, but, apparently from her deep research she argues otherwise.

Great information to read...

I think you guys are on a similar track, but seperate pages.

I am going to assume that the 22nd date referenced is May 22nd. Correct?

Personally, I love hearing "those guys will be slammmmmmed."

Thank you Scooter for all that you do.

Thanks for the post Gizmo.

I was wondering myself if the referenced 22nd date is May 22nd...........after all, you had only been mentioning end of June?

Scooter could you please clarify?

Thanks

Dan

Thank you Scooter smile.gif ~ I agree with JesusFreak. You and Adam are the only two who have remained factual and have credibility with me biggrin.gif tongue.gifcool.gif

Although I admit I hedge my bets in every area of life ~ I peek in the rumor & chat section and listen to others for what is at this time entertainment value ph34r.gifemot-drool.gifemot-LMAO.gif

Blessings Everyone & Let's RV ~

Thank you Scooter smile.gif ~ I agree with JesusFreak. You and Adam are the only two who have remained factual and have credibility with me biggrin.gif tongue.gifcool.gif

Although I admit I hedge my bets in every area of life ~ I peek in the rumor & chat section and listen to others for what is at this time entertainment value ph34r.gifemot-drool.gifemot-LMAO.gif

Blessings Everyone & Let's RV ~

Oh and I must add my friend Doc31 to the roster of good guys...

Scooter, i have come to value only two peoples info in this entire thing and you are one, Adam being the other.

that said I am shocked...........

[scooter] I think something will happen -- and that's not telling you the other information that I can't say

Read more:

whats up with that? This entire blackout thing has me stumped. Though it probably shouldn't as that seems to be what Iraq has been doing all along.

Not asking you to say, what you cant say, just asking for clarification as to why some things cant be said, thanks.

I am not completely sure Scooter was implying he "can't say" because of "gag order", "black out" or if he just simply has an information overload?

Hopefully Scooter will come back in & read this post & help us understand his thought process on these things.

Thanks scooter for all you do!!! :tiphat:

Dan

Edited by Danneedsrvnow

Thanks for clarifying Gizmo. Your IMO is my IMO. If he does sign then stick a fork in us cause we're done.

No, I believe we are looking at the EO orders too seriously and not considering the facts behind them.

Refer to the Juni's response topic in the forums.

I will admit, it is a very lengthy read, but it is breaken down to an easy to understand level backed with sources (links).

It will change your perspective regarding the EO orders.

For example, it is not EO 13303 that lets us purchase IQD.

It is the CP order 39 that allows us to do so.