Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mr. Rich? Keepem? Scooter?

Hi OnTheHorizon :)

If you do not mind, I will chime in with a more obvious

reason as to what has or is happening.

It is evident to me that after years worth of lies, fraud and fabrications,

it is quite possible that it has caught up to them, and instead of being

honest about their acitons and motives, they are simply creating drama

out of the situation by calling it an "intel blackout". Silly games they have played,

and it may also indicate that whoever runs the site(s) may have lost a large

part of their income via Ali's exit from the scene. I expect more dealers also to

exit over time, along with all their post "RV" promises and trinkets.

Bottom line is this: These people have lied, stolen, cheated, and manipulated

thousands of people who have slowly become victims of their fraud and false

reports. It is slowly catching up with them, and I for one am VERY grateful and

hoping their rubbish no longer gets copied and pasted over here on DV. it will

make this a much better quality site in my opinion.

There is NO "intel blackout", because these folks NEVER had intel, it was simply

a circus atmosphere created to offer false hopes to their throng of followers. I am

thankful and hoping it is over for them. I hope the many folks who followed them will

finally admit it is quite evident what the purpose of their tactics were. I also hope fewer

people than I think were hurt by their actions...but it appears many were victims of their lies.

That is the most unfortunate thing to prey upon peoples emotions and hope by feeding them

a constant diet of lies and hype. It is criminal in my opinion, and I hope they remain "quiet".

Some never thought they would be "caught" because this is the 'internet'. Well, they may have

been called out for their lies and now have to face the music of a lot of people who hopefully

have wised up to their actions and facade they have maintained for years. What these people

have done is and always was the "scam" part of the IQD. These made it into something it never was.

Just my thoughts after a lot of reviewing of the 'evidence'. How sad that this kind of nonsense grew so

huge and at what cost? Many say it was all for 'entertainment'....but many fail to understand it also went

far beyond entertainment and became outright fraud.

All my best! :D

Jim

---

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Well said Jim, it is amazing how some people can be dazzled by a dream of wealth and happiness for such little effort, the elusive golden ring just inches from your finger tips. And to pray on people's emotions to fatten their own wallet is a crime in my eyes and should be tarred and feathered for it. I was skeptical in the beginning when I was told of this investment but still felt that If I didn't at least try that I would regret it for not being involved so I did but only to the extent that If I did lose the entire investment it would not hurt me but would be happy if I only doubled my investment. But to hear the sad stories of such greed of a uncertain dream that it would cost someone their marriage, children, home and to be so far in dept that if this investment never paid off that they would never get out from under the dept of owning a worthless currency. This is truly a shame. I'm forever hopeful that this little venture will someday soon happen and we all can enjoy the benefits of our time, money, and patience, but I have prepared my emotions to the fact that this may not happen. So peace to all and hopefully GOD will shine his loving light on us and bless us with our reward. GO RV.... :twocents:

Huntin' Dogs Don't Kill Their Own.......

out of the situation by calling it an "intel blackout". Silly games they have played,

part of their income via Ali's exit from the scene. I expect more dealers also to

There is NO "intel blackout", because these folks NEVER had intel, it was simply

a circus atmosphere created to offer false hopes to their throng of followers. I am

thankful and hoping it is over for them. I hope the many folks who followed them will

finally admit it is quite evident what the purpose of their tactics were. I also hope fewer

people than I think were hurt by their actions...but it appears many were victims of their lies.

That is the most unfortunate thing to prey upon peoples emotions and hope by feeding them

a constant diet of lies and hype. It is criminal in my opinion, and I hope they remain "quiet".

Some never thought they would be "caught" because this is the 'internet'. Well, they may have

been called out for their lies and now have to face the music of a lot of people who hopefully

have wised up to their actions and facade they have maintained for years. What these people

have done is and always was the "scam" part of the IQD. These made it into something it never was.

Just my thoughts after a lot of reviewing of the 'evidence'. How sad that this kind of nonsense grew so

huge and at what cost? Many say it was all for 'entertainment'....but many fail to understand it also went

Jim

---

I tend to agree. Remember when somebody issued a disclaimer and then all of the gurus copied that? Then Ali shuts down and suddenly it looked like everybody was closing shop. Now one chat room closes and they all start closing. I don't think there's anything going on here other than nobody wants to look like they were out of the loop in case the RV happens. Fortunately we're here at DV and Adam doesn't really care about making an impression on everybody. He just goes by what he knows. I'm pretty sure that if the powers that be were shutting down dinar sites they would have put DV at the top of their list.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Ali and the pumpers went hand and hand it appears.....like Mr Rich said if dinar sites were being forced to close DV would be the first one.

These chat rooms were a breeding ground for BS for the most part and helped drive up the sales of dinars....

Edited by MPG350

Jim

---

I don't think I could have said it any better myself jim.....I think people are finally realizing these people are full of poop and maybe these sites are getting the hint now that they should close their mouths and just stop talking all together because they have. Definately given a lot of people false hopes about this investment. I know I'm tired of seeing their BS day in and day out saying the same damn thing every week about the RV happening the following Monday or Thursday or whatever day of the week sounds good to them....who knows maybe some of these gurus were somehow tied in with ali checking out for a little but I don't fully think that's the case.....or maybe they finally hit a writers block and can't come up with any nonsensical disney stories because they have exhausted all imagination they had left LOL.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

At DV we need our leaders but its okay if they don't post something everyday.

Sometimes there's nothing to say because there is no further developments.

I can accept that.

The daily grind of rumors that had been coming from other sites predicting an RV daily......I'm glad to see that's slowed down. A lot of people who don't know better can make the wrong decision and hurt themselves.

GO RV @ $7.23!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh god don't ask Keepem he already thinks he knows everything. :rolleyes:

HaHa!!! His personality is a little edgy for me,but the guy is sharp..........................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!

The thing I like about DV is the fact that if nothing is happening, well than there is nothing to say, so people bring post over from other places, wich is fine, BUT it is just entertainment.Thats all , just made up bullcrap...people argue on this site many times about rates,lop,dates, cash in`s....I could go on, but the one thing I have learned is how to keep it real, dont give people false hopes, dont pick a number and think your a guru...The people on this site have stayed on this site for a reason...Keepm,Scooby Doo,Drox,Zantac...all the Mods we have wich imho do a hell of a job we all no thats not easy, Adam for keeping the ship afloat..Scooter who really breaks things down to where a simple guy like me can understand things....There are many more on here also..just want to say thanks to you all.Peace :)

• Upvote 1

oh god don't ask Keepem he already thinks he knows everything. :rolleyes:

Personally,..I think Keep is well grounded and a straight up Dude,..does good research and evaluates it as best he can,..I value his conclusions and Scooters very much,..Keep only gets abrasive when someone tells him he does't know what he is talking about,..he is young and will get past having his buttons pushed with a few more days on earth ! Just My Opinion !

Good Things To All !

• Upvote 1

I tend to agree. Remember when somebody issued a disclaimer and then all of the gurus copied that? Then Ali shuts down and suddenly it looked like everybody was closing shop. Now one chat room closes and they all start closing. I don't think there's anything going on here other than nobody wants to look like they were out of the loop in case the RV happens. Fortunately we're here at DV and Adam doesn't really care about making an impression on everybody. He just goes by what he knows. I'm pretty sure that if the powers that be were shutting down dinar sites they would have put DV at the top of their list.

Yeah, but do you guys have a rate and date??? :)

• Upvote 1