Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For all Christians out there - words from a prophet?

Richguy

Many times when you see whole cities wiped out by God its because they are worshipping other gods and sacrificing their children to them. Since there is only one God, they were actually sacrificing their children to demons. I believe when I die I will be with Jesus, I also believe that when young children die, before the reach an age of accountability, they too will also be with Jesus.

In believing that, I believe God has spared them of growing up with their parents godless influence which would have most certainly led them down the path of damnation. Instead, they are still innocent in the eyes of God and will be with him eternally.

The Bible is much too complicated and wonderful to be written by humans. Its a Book about God's love for us, and what he is willing to do to make sure that we are with him forever. Its ALL about Jesus, from cover to cover.

The 400 year time span between the Old Testament and New Testment with Jesus fullfilling the prophecies of the Old Testmament is proof of that. No human could have fulfilled the prophecies the way Jesus did. It could not have been an accident and it could not have been from human design.

The characters in the Bible are too human to be heroes, and why would the Apostles cast themselves in such a negative light, if it wasn't the truth? Why would the apostles die such horrible deaths for something that was a lie? Really? You think someone would let their head be cut off, burned at the stake, be crucified upside down, be stoned, if they thought it was all a lie? On the contrary, they knew who Jesus is, not was, "IS". He's the All Mighty God, Savior of the World, the Apostles KNEW where they were going, and that was to be with Jesus! And Jesus Loves You that much that he wants you to be with Him for eternity too!

-

what about what yahweh did to abraham...or job? it seems that he was just having a little fun with abraham and tortured job's family as part of a wager with lucifer. i don't really believe these things actually happened, but if they did, yahweh isn't a deity i want to worship. jesus would certainly not have been pleased with yahweh's behavior.

i think thomas jefferson said it best in a letter to william short in 1822 when describing the israelites under moses. "That sect had presented for the object of their worship, a being of terrific character, cruel, vindictive, capricious and unjust."

besides, i still can't make the correlation between jesus and yahweh.

That was too easy. The answer is Okies brain. That is the only thing in this world that empty and blank...

NEXT!!!

You will need to go to the burial site of the most decorated soldier in the army.

But not the US Army.

The KISS Army.

kiss_army2.gif

On the headstone is a series of glyphs and probably some burn marks from cigarettes and or marijuana joints. Decipher those symbols and you will be on your way to joining the Illuminati.

• Downvote 1

what about what yahweh did to abraham...or job? it seems that he was just having a little fun with abraham and tortured job's family as part of a wager with lucifer. i don't really believe these things actually happened, but if they did, yahweh isn't a deity i want to worship. jesus would certainly not have been pleased with yahweh's behavior.

i think thomas jefferson said it best in a letter to william short in 1822 when describing the israelites under moses. "That sect had presented for the object of their worship, a being of terrific character, cruel, vindictive, capricious and unjust."

If you read the old testamnet yes it can be very graphic and it does seem GOD the father was a lot harder on human beings before the Son jesus christ was born. Remeber back then The law was GOD and people knew it nbut still rebeled and paid for it. God owes us nothing he creates life he takes it away thats the way it is who are we to ? the all mighty in what he does it just is. Now when jesus christ died he took the burden on for all hum anity sin therefore Jesus christ was an obedient son, and prophet to preach the gospel and lived a perfect life which GOD was pleased with his sonand when that happened and Jesus was resurrected then that became salvationfor humanity because God was so pleasd with his son now people can repent and ask for jesus in their lives and get saved. Remember no one comes before the father except through the son Jesus Christ.

P.S GOD is very loving but a JUST GOD as well people must know that. Also Yahweh is the father the son is jesus they are one with the holy spirit which is the trinity Jesus is GOD if that makes any sense they are ONE.

Edited by easyrider

God is all powerful, if he wanted a puppet, all he needed to do was take away our free will and freedom of choice. He doesn't want that, he wants to have a relationship with all of us. But if you want to believe that he wants you to be a puppet and you don't want to have a relationship with him, that's your "Choice", and he'll have a nice and extra warm cell for you in hell. Gallnipper, follow your buddy here and you two can have adjoining cells. Jesus Loves You! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

-

I always love it when people play the hell card. I think folks like you are the ones that will have something to worry about. I'm pretty sure being self righteous isn't being a good Christian.

• Upvote 3

So, you actually believe this guy made another person's leg grow? Wow, I am speechless. This is exactly how cults grow, people are so damn gullible.

Is it absolutely necessary for you to make such an ass out of yourself in front of everyone with such a vicious and hateful reply? Quite frankly, I honestly don't know why the MODS on this site would allow such horrific garbage. Amazing!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

There are no prophets or prophetess walking around here on earth right now folks. Check out Luke 21:6-21. Trust in no man or woman and you will never be deceived. For all you Christians, what makes you think God will talk to one person and not you about this investment? Does he love God more than you? Give me a break. I am a very tough Christian and I know a line of stink when I smell it. I am human and I might have been wrong once in 1955 or was that 56? :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Having to refer to passages/verses in the bible to make a point is not free will/free thought. People say one thing, but then need some level to back it up, almost like people are not able to get their point across or make it believable unless it was said by God. For anyone who believes in religion, you have all the right in the world..just as people do to not believe. If you do, then keep it between yourself and your church. Religion does not need to be used to make points on this forum. Everything that goes on in the world is not centred around religion. We also do not need stories of prophets predicting rates of the dinar. There are enough frauds out there as it is, do we need more people with that label. If you wish to believe in prophets and that they can heal people, then more power to you, but coming from a person who does not believe in any sort of religion, but if I did have a belief, I do believe that they are not doing God's work by predicting a rate and date.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Having to refer to passages/verses in the bible to make a point is not free will/free thought. People say one thing, but then need some level to back it up, almost like people are not able to get their point across or make it believable unless it was said by God. For anyone who believes in religion, you have all the right in the world..just as people do to not believe. If you do, then keep it between yourself and your church. Religion does not need to be used to make points on this forum. Everything that goes on in the world is not centred around religion. We also do not need stories of prophets predicting rates of the dinar. There are enough frauds out there as it is, do we need more people with that label. If you wish to believe in prophets and that they can heal people, then more power to you, but coming from a person who does not believe in any sort of religion, but if I did have a belief, I do believe that they are not doing God's work by predicting a rate and date.

Jack............For anyone who "Does Not" believe in (what you call religion) you have all the "right in the world" just as people who "Believe." If you DO NOT then keep it between yourself and your affiliation or whatever. Your non religion does not need to be used to make points on this forum. Everything that goes on in the world is not centered around YOU!!

• Upvote 2

Jack............For anyone who "Does Not" believe in (what you call religion) you have all the "right in the world" just as people who "Believe." If you DO NOT then keep it between yourself and your affiliation or whatever. Your non religion does not need to be used to make points on this forum. Everything that goes on in the world is not centered around YOU!!

How exactly did anything I say refer to anything being centred around me. If you are going to read and respond it is one thing, but do not take things out of context. Your response made everything centred back around religion when you made this comment " you have all the "right in the world" just as people who "Believe." If you DO NOT then keep it between yourself and your affiliation or whatever. Your non religion does not need to be used to make points on this forum" If my non-religious are not needed to make points, then the same in reverse (religious beliefs are not needed to make points)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Deu 18:20 But if any prophet dares to speak a message in my name when I did not command him to do so, he must die for it, and so must any prophet who speaks in the name of other gods.'

Deu 18:21 "You may wonder how you can tell when a prophet's message does not come from the LORD.

Deu 18:22 If a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD and what he says does not come true, then it is not the LORD's message. That prophet has spoken on his own authority, and you are not to fear him.

100% not 50%

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Deu 18:20 But if any prophet dares to speak a message in my name when I did not command him to do so, he must die for it, and so must any prophet who speaks in the name of other gods.'

Deu 18:21 "You may wonder how you can tell when a prophet's message does not come from the LORD.

Deu 18:22 If a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD and what he says does not come true, then it is not the LORD's message. That prophet has spoken on his own authority, and you are not to fear him.

100% not 50%

If this is true, why is Harold Camping still alive?

This link was actually posted in a response to a news post yesterday, but I thought everyone looking for a good 'rumor' would get a lift by it. The gentleman being interviewed is named George Robinson and some believe he has a prophetic gift in the biblical sense. I am not familiar with this man, but he says he was originally encouraged to pray about investing in the dinar by a Christian street evangelist named Todd White. Now I am familiar with Todd and have seen some of the miracles God has performed through him caught on camera, legs growing out, etc. and I have a lot of respect for him. For those of you believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, who believe that God still talks to people today, I strongly encourage you to watch and listen to this video interview. He starts talking about the dinar around 51 minutes in, but prior to that around 47 min in he talks about the future of silver. This interview is about a month old and his prediction about a pull back of silver to the $35 dollar range has already come to pass. The short of it is RV between May 29th to June 1st of this year and a rate between $3.87 and $3.89. When you cash out, buy as much silver as you can because the colapse of the dollar will not be prevented by the revalued dinar according to Mr. Robinson. Here is the link:

By the way, anyone in the vacinity of Harrisburg, PA can hear him speak on May 20th. Here is the link for that. Thinking about going myself.

http://extramileministries.net/AreaSpiritualHappenings.aspx

Every time a religion thing is posted it brings out the worst in people that think it doesn't belong on the Dinar site. It never goes good.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I LOVE the camel through the eye of a needle scripture! Unfortunately, for you it seems, you have still failed to realize that these fears, sins or shortcomings have never and will never apply to someone that is in Christ. I hate to say it but I have to rebuke you, friend. Say a prayer and ask God to explain to you His ultimate Sovereignty and how that applies to His sharing HIS money with those children of His that have made the pledge to share His good news . I assure you, I am about to be very rich and on any day thereafter, I will slip through that needle NO PROBLEM. Not only does my Bible say it but my fruit could confirm it. God Bless. :)

For Centuries The Poor and Destitute and basically all the by-getters have been told to resist whatever struggle, problem, difficulty,hardship, ordeal they were going through, to not get angry, to not make revolutions and to just have faith as they would be rewarded in the after-life. All this while a few were being rewarded daily and were bringing on all their long line of injustices and advantage-taking toward others in this here life. Can you see the point?

Edited by umbertino

What God did to Abraham, was make his descendants, two Great People, the Arabs, and the Hebrews. God loved Abraham, and gave him a son in his OLD Age. I believe the reason why God made Abraham wait for his son, was to show that it was God’s hand in the birth of his Son Isaac. When was the last time you heard of a 90 year old woman giving birth? That is God’s work .

When Abraham took Isaac to sacrifice him per God’s instructions, it was to give man a foreshadowing of what was to come. As Abraham and Isaac went up the side of the mountain, Isaac realized there was no sheep for the sacrifice Abraham told him, “God will provide” having faith that God would provide. Then when Abraham was ready to bring down the knife to sacrifice his Son, God stopped him and Abraham found a Ram with its horns caught in a thorn bush, and they sacrificed that instead. (Genesis 22)

So in this story, we have a Father, sacrificing his Son, and God provides a substitute so his Son wouldn’t have to die. Fast forward a thousand years or so, and we have Jesus, the Son of God, with a crown of thorns, the Lamb of God, a PERFECT sacrifice, who is whipped, beaten and nailed to a cross to pay for your sins and mine. The lives of these people and the stories in the Bible is to show us how much God loves us, and to give us examples of how we should be living our lives, as a living sacrifice for our God.

If you read the Bible, in Genesis, and in the New Testament, you will come across verses where God is talking but he’s talking like there is more than one of him, saying, “We” and “Us”. And in the Book of John, we can read,

1 In the beginning the Word already existed.

The Word was with God,

and the Word was God.

2 He existed in the beginning with God.

3 God created everything through him,

and nothing was created except through him.

4 The Word gave life to everything that was created,

and his life brought light to everyone.

5 The light shines in the darkness,

and the darkness can never extinguish it.

6 God sent a man, John the Baptist, 7 to tell about the light so that everyone might believe because of his testimony. 8 John himself was not the light; he was simply a witness to tell about the light. 9 The one who is the true light, who gives light to everyone, was coming into the world.

10 He came into the very world he created, but the world didn’t recognize him. 11 He came to his own people, and even they rejected him. 12 But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God. 13 They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God.

14 So the Word became human and made his home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father’s one and only Son.

So the correlation between Yahweh (God) and Jesus; is Jesus is God in human form.

-

• Upvote 1

What God did to Abraham, was make his descendants, two Great People, the Arabs, and the Hebrews. God loved Abraham, and gave him a son in his OLD Age. I believe the reason why God made Abraham wait for his son, was to show that it was God’s hand in the birth of his Son Isaac. When was the last time you heard of a 90 year old woman giving birth? That is God’s work .

When Abraham took Isaac to sacrifice him per God’s instructions, it was to give man a foreshadowing of what was to come. As Abraham and Isaac went up the side of the mountain, Isaac realized there was no sheep for the sacrifice Abraham told him, “God will provide” having faith that God would provide. Then when Abraham was ready to bring down the knife to sacrifice his Son, God stopped him and Abraham found a Ram with its horns caught in a thorn bush, and they sacrificed that instead. (Genesis 22)

So in this story, we have a Father, sacrificing his Son, and God provides a substitute so his Son wouldn’t have to die. Fast forward a thousand years or so, and we have Jesus, the Son of God, with a crown of thorns, the Lamb of God, a PERFECT sacrifice, who is whipped, beaten and nailed to a cross to pay for your sins and mine. The lives of these people and the stories in the Bible is to show us how much God loves us, and to give us examples of how we should be living our lives, as a living sacrifice for our God.

[/font][/size]

If you read the Bible, in Genesis, and in the New Testament, you will come across verses where God is talking but he’s talking like there is more than one of him, saying, “We” and “Us”. And in the Book of John, we can read,

[/font][/size]

So the correlation between Yahweh (God) and Jesus; is Jesus is God in human form.

-

...but jesus and yahweh give two completely different messages. it just makes more sense to me that people made up these stories for their own reasons. besides, why would yahweh have to sacrifice a human form of himself for the redemption of sins? couldn't he just forgive the sins? the idea of a blood sacrifice of a savior deity wasn't new to the early christian writers.

you didn't explain yahweh's wager of job's faith.

i also always wondered why yahweh needed anyone to have faith. if he truly loved people and wanted them to live a certain way, why not just show himself? it does make sense to me, however, that religious/political leaders would need people to have faith. this is a good discussion, but i just don't get it. i haven't really read anything about yahweh that would make him worthy of my worship.

Don't listen to people who do not understand the difference between the son and the Father......Yahweh is God and Yahwshua is the son who was raised by his Father...... The word that was spoken is the voice of God creating the true light of men(Yahwshua)...If you notice in the first chapter of Genesis that there were Three lights created ..The true light(Yahwshua) and the Sun and the Moon.

Acts 2:32 This Yahwshua hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

Acts 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Yahwshua, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Acts 5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Yahwshua, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

Acts 10:40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;

Col Ch1 verse 15 >Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature.

(An image of or shadow of something is not the thing or body just a representation)

(God was not born he just existed) so this is the son Yahwhshua the first born who helped his father create the heavens and the earth)

Col Ch1 verse 16

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us (plural) make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Genesis 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

2 Genesis 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

3 Genesis 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Strongs Concordance says the Hebrew word for Day(Yom) can also be called a birth

Example

Genesis 40:20 And it came to pass the third day, which was Pharaoh's birthday(Yom), that he made a feast unto all his servants: and he lifted up the head of the chief butler and of the chief baker among his servants.

yowm

yome

:--age, + always, + chronicals, continually(-ance), daily, ((birth-), each, to) day,

Because he doesn't say he's a prophet...he's a historical mathematician...and a bad one at that. So he's allowed to be wrong as many times as he wants to.

Yeah and the beauty is he is wrong at other peoples expense. He does not strike me as a mathematician or a prophet. He is nothing but a con artist who preys on people's religious beliefs enough to flat out lie to them in order to prosper. If there is a heaven and hell, he should have the front row to hell. When you have assets of $104 million, of which not one dime of that probably came from actual income..not only is he a con artist but a very good one at that. He would be better served writing a book on how to suck the life out of believers.

I always love it when people play the hell card. I think folks like you are the ones that will have something to worry about. I'm pretty sure being self righteous isn't being a good Christian.

Hell isn't a card, its a place. Unfortunately, many people are blindly headed there because they think there is no God or God is Loving and there's "No Way" God will send me there, because I'm a "Good Person". Yes, God is a Loving God, but He is also equally a just God. There will be a judgement day, where the lost we will be judged for their sins. The only way to escape judgement is to be covered by the Blood of the Lamb.

If you are in your home sleeping and your house is on fire, would you rather people just drive on by and let you burn to death, or do you want someone to Knock Loudly on your door and wake you up? Wake up dude! You're going to hell! Jesus Loves You! You don't have to go! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

-

• Upvote 2