Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For all Christians out there - words from a prophet?

Richguy

are u judging someone? well i got news for you you will be judged as well. you don't know what truth is until you seek it.

Please, if you wish to believe in a quack, by all means do, but don't insult the intelligence of people that know a snake oil salesman when they see one.

OK Enough is enough

I posted this 2 days ago with the link for people to listen to the radio program about George Robinson.

Mr Rich later added to it and even gave another link as to where Mr. Robinson would be speaking on May 20 in Harrisburgh Pa.

In Mr Robinsons radio broadcast he mentioned the name of an evlangist named Tod white I belive(go look it up its on Mr. Rich post)

WE WERE TALKING ABOUT HIS PROPHECY OF THE DINAR. AND THAT WAS ALL

then it got into statements about healing from Todd the evalangist. and it has blown wide open from there.

from 2 simple post it is now over 101 post and 90% of them are talking bout the CON OF HEALING.

LIsten up people this was a post about the DINAR and this Prophets feeling as to when it would revalule

ONCE AGAIN i Realize this an open fourum,

however half of you seem to want to Spread the word of GOD and the other half want to Denounce Healings.

Once again this was a post about the dinar.

I am A Christian also (and no I dont live the Christian life always like I should), and I certainly dont mind other people having thier opinion but this has gone on long enough. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE DINAR

If you want to start a POST aout healing or debunking healing then go start another post.

Ok and for all you Naysayers outt here who say that this George Robison is phony or is only wanting money , let me tell you this ( and this is a personal experience first hand )

I got in touch with his office yesterday and was asking his office about his travel schedule and when he might be able to come to Texas.

I specifically ask what his fee was for him to come to speak, Including Travel

AND I QUOTE( Mr Robinson does not charge to come to speak People give what they feel its worth to them)

SO NO HE DID NOT TRY TO SELL ME ANYTHING, or even ask for an upfront donation

I even offered to send a donation to his ministry after the DINAR RV and his office said thank you and while they would accept it if i sent it, THEY SAID "Mr Robinson will be quite well off after the dinar rv's becasue he himself is quite heavily invested.

Please let this subject drop

If you want to talk about healing or debunking Healing

GO START YOUR OWN POST

Yes he specifially said May 29 to June 1 of 2011

and when I spoke to his office agian yesterday They restated what he had said and stated the dates again to me

So will you think less of him when those dates come and go? Or will you allow him to make up another date and continue to proclaim his greatness?

Edited by Polecat85
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Please, if you wish to believe in a quack, by all means do, but don't insult the intelligence of people that know a snake oil salesman when they see one.

why does this make him a quack hey if hes lieing then thats on him not on me. He will have to deal with that with GOD. I just don't see how you can call him a quack if it has not come to pass yet. What if he is right? what will you say then? will you start believing in GOD? Will this RV have an impact on your life spirtiually or just physically? i mean ther are so many ?'s and so little answers. Seek the truth and thats not of money.

• Upvote 3

Yeah, and the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

I suggest you simply wait a week and a half and see how this pans out before discarding the possibility that God could in fact have led this man to this knowledge.

So will you think less of him when those dates come and go? Or will you allow him to make up another date and continue to proclaim his greatness?

I don't think any of us will be able to prevent him from making further claims once this one either comes to pass or not, but for those who choose to believe in God's word then it's simple:

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that [is] the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, [but] the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

He is undermining the legitimacy of his entire ministry if this doesn't go down the way he claims.

I would just encourage patience. A week and a half and we'll see.

Take care.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't dismiss prayer and miracles, just false prophets. Think about Moses... read the story about him and the Pharos priests... they were able to do almost everything Moses did, it was just that Moses had God behind him and therefore was able to do it bigger and better... An example, Pharos priest turned their staffs into snakes, God had Moses turn his staff into a snake that ate Pharos priests snakes. It also says in the end days there will be many false prophets that will preform miracles and wounders in the name of God... I'm just saying be careful...

At least wait for his prediction to not come true before calling him a false prophet. I think that would mean at least waiting until June 1st.

F-16 and Heavyduty.....

I am sorry if I conveyed the wrong message that both of you must have received from my post.

It is within God's Person to heal and I was not implying that He does not heal nor speak to our hearts, because He does. And if it is within His purpose then HE most certainly will heal within His own power. He may heal as a result of prayer, or thru simple processes, medical assitance or even ways that can not be explained medically.

But the gift of healing as this man claims and having "special annointings" for healing has No Bibical sanction whatsoever in the Post-Apostolic era.

The gift of healing was a tempoary sign gift for authenticating of those who wrote Scripture and those who preached the message in the 1st century. The Apostles. Once Scripture was completed, authenticated and established, the gift of healing ceased as we know healing in the Bible.

If you will go back to Matthew 10:1-Jesus summoned his 12 Disciples, He gave the authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out and the power to heal every disease and all kinds of sicksness. Later you will find that that group was expanded to 70. He (Jesus) sent them 2 by 2 and gave the the same power. So this was a very small group. Paul says these were the signs of a true Apostle-----Sign & wonders & miralces. Corinthians 12:12. But they were limited in scope---and limited in terms of who received them----only the Apostles and the 70 were commisioned directly by Jesus...It never went beyond that.

It has never been commom for anybody else to do these things as seen or proclaimed in todays society. as Christians WE MUST have a discerning spirit and stay in His Word and mostly call upon the Holy Spirit to lead and guide us

I am amazed at how many have hope in this mere man on the internet.

If he is a prophet then maybe he should go to the Veterans Hospital and grow legs and arms for our maimed men and women that have lost limbs for the sake of you, me and our country.

How about Vanderbuilt Childrens hospital where cancer and unknow diseases slowly eat away the life of hopeless children.

A burn center would be a great place where he provide healing..Possible heal many in one single stroke

No, No...there is only one that can do these miracles and that is God-Our Lord Jesus Christ.

A mere man on the internest cannot perform these feats

Beware of false prophets as many will appear in our final days and beside why would God give mere man His Glory

I don't mean to be preaching but there is not one word in our Lords Holy Scripture that I do not believe....He has given His Word as a gift and edification and I know it is so.......

God bless you all

barb

If you believe the word then you also should test the spirit by waiting to see whether his prediction comes true or not; it isn't all about your feelings.

Actually yes, he did mention an association with Ali (not sure how I feel about this guy anymore) and suggested that dinar could be purchased from Dinartrade or Dinarbanker (another association?) And the guy giving the interview couldn't seem to pronounce dinar correctly, but later on he stated that he had spoken with Dinar Trade before. Hope the guy's right on his date and rate, though!

He was asked where dinar could be purchased and he said he had purchased from Dinar Banker and Dinar Trade. I'm beginning to wonder if many of us only heard what we wanted to hear.

Thankyou Heavy, and I appreciate your interpatation and insight

My point in posting to begin with, after seeing all the post that so many here were being amazed by this "today prophet" being able to grow legs, led me to a heartfelt need to bring attention to deception and false prophets.

Yes indeed, our Lord uses and calls on many every second of the day to bring Glory to His name and plant the seed for salvation for the unbeliever. I totally agree with your post.

But I do not agree to deceiving and leading others to a false hope in a man that proclaims such miracles as to grow legs from another. God does not use His creatures in this way in todays time as the Bible clearly states. Miracles such as these were when Jesus walked this earth and commisioned His apostles..If you do not agree, I understand but to the very best of my ability prayer to God to give me wisdom on these things, this is what He has filled my heart with..I again thankyou and respect your input as I feel you are truely a Christian and I know If i don't meet ya here someday, I'll see ya on the other side.....God bless you, Heavy

It is really helpful to quote the scripture if you are going to make a statement like the one in red.

• Upvote 3

$3.88 sounds good to me, The Jewel of the East...probably, Holy Land, yes...New Babylon...King Solomon's mines...maybe, it's all good...especially 5/29-6/1/11

if it comes out that way, ...great, if we have to wait,...ok...look at the resources below, it's going to happen sometime...we'll know when it's time for us to know...par value

What had me wondering about this is....

I think when God speaks, He is specific and definitive. So when this "prophet" says the date will be anywhere from "may 29th to june 2st".... and the rate between this number and that number... (cant remember now)...

Well... doesnt God already know the answer to this? It's as if either the prophet isnt tuned in clearly to what he is hearing, or he is accusing God of "guessing" on the timeline and rate, as if God isnt really sure... :blink:

Obviously, God is omnipotent and all-knowing, so... ya...

I guess that makes me go...."HHMMMMM"

why does this make him a quack hey if hes lieing then thats on him not on me. He will have to deal with that with GOD. I just don't see how you can call him a quack if it has not come to pass yet. What if he is right? what will you say then? will you start believing in GOD? Will this RV have an impact on your life spirtiually or just physically? i mean ther are so many ?'s and so little answers. Seek the truth and thats not of money.

You're insinuating that those of us who are rightly skeptical of "spirituality" should be humbled and change our ways in the event a prediction pans out. However, I strongly doubt you'd be willing to do likewise - will you stop believing in god if this "prophecy" doesn't turn out to be correct? No, you won't, so you have no basis make your assertion. You'll merely say, "oh, well he was a false prophet" and continue with your beliefs. The logical equivalent for atheists/"naysayers", should a prophecy actually come "true", would be "oh, well given the copious amount of things prophesied by everyone and their mother, the probability of someone getting something right every now and then is reasonably high enough to ignore it when it does happen."

But isn't all of this moot anyway? What good is an RV in June when you guys are all getting beamed up tomorrow? God kinda gave you the short end of the stick on that one, didn't he?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, and the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

I suggest you simply wait a week and a half and see how this pans out before discarding the possibility that God could in fact have led this man to this knowledge.

I don't think any of us will be able to prevent him from making further claims once this one either comes to pass or not, but for those who choose to believe in God's word then it's simple:

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that [is] the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, [but] the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

He is undermining the legitimacy of his entire ministry if this doesn't go down the way he claims.

I would just encourage patience. A week and a half and we'll see.

Take care.

Deuteronomy 18:22 Dig it Darkcleaver!!!! :)

You're insinuating that those of us who are rightly skeptical of "spirituality" should be humbled and change our ways in the event a prediction pans out. However, I strongly doubt you'd be willing to do likewise - will you stop believing in god if this "prophecy" doesn't turn out to be correct? No, you won't, so you have no basis make your assertion. You'll merely say, "oh, well he was a false prophet" and continue with your beliefs. The logical equivalent for atheists/"naysayers", should a prophecy actually come "true", would be "oh, well given the copious amount of things prophesied by everyone and their mother, the probability of someone getting something right every now and then is reasonably high enough to ignore it when it does happen."

But isn't all of this moot anyway? What good is an RV in June when you guys are all getting beamed up tomorrow? God kinda gave you the short end of the stick on that one, didn't he?

Ooooooo!!! I hope I'm lucky enough to get beamed up!!!! I hope I can make the cut!!! If I do, before, after, or during... please come take everything I've got!!!! Before my ex gets to it!!!! :D:P

• Upvote 1

Nelg - This is my first post. It may be my last. I am amazed at the amount of biblical ignorance that has been tossed around. I think most of us should stick to something we know and understand. Interesting link and statements by this guy. However, I am very careful when someone starts saying that God told him to do something along these lines. So this post pricked my "theological brain" and I couldn't help but write something. This is not meant as a gauntlet. Nor do I mean it in as a putdown of the person making the claim. It is just a caution for myself and others.

I listened to the tape and found nothing that was not related to the knowledge anyone could have received from someone reading investment newsletters and journals. Investment gurus have predicted 1,000% - 2,000% gain for their selected stocks, precious metals, and energy by looking at the intel and information of the corporations . It happens everyday without claiming it to be miraculous revelation. The dinar predictions are human predictions that any of the senior VIPs could have made, and some have. Doesn't mean they are correct or not, it just means they are speaking from information they have on hand.

Don’t get me wrong; I am a staunch believer in God, His work in the world, and the presence of the Holy Spirit in the believer. I believe in Scripture as “the word from God” and that it is an inspired revelation. I have studied the Scripture most of my life and have taught in several countries. Several so called prophets have made outlandish claims and some have been of on consequence within the plan and purpose of God. However, I have yet to hear one truly Spirit inspired prophetic future prediction outside the Bible. Oh, yes. Many statements of individuals have come true, but NONE were revelations (something that had not been said before).

Here is the danger of making predictions that God has spoken to someone without the words coming from God:

1. One is being presumptive by stating that God is working and speaking through that person when he is not. I have yet to meet or read of a "prophet" who wasn't filled with pride. (I am not speaking of a prophet of the Bible.)

2. The “prophet” (the one claiming inspiration and revelation but who does not speak for God) gives the unbeliever a “brick of doubt” to build a barrier to true belief in God and Christ. I have seen that on the thread. The “prophets” words are spoken yet they do not come to past. The unbeliever quickly assumes that God was wrong, the speaker was misled, or there is just nothing to this “belief” thing! It’s all a matter of conjecture and there is no god at all.

3. The results of the “prophecy” not coming to past causes individuals to not only doubt God, but to doubt and reject the Bible as being a true revelation from Him. The critic of the Bible could say, "If this 'prophet' claims to be speaking for God and half the time he is wrong then what about the writers and speakers in the Bible? Are they right only half the time? If so, then which half can I believe?"

4. The supposed "prophet" draws others away after their own passions, their own thoughts, and not the truth of God. Usually they are greedy, fleshy, worldly, and are smooth talkers. By teaching human philosophies they draw away disciples after themselves.

For many people, it is not easy to discern a false teacher or prophet. They teach “in the name of God” and speak frequently about their religious experience and their special association with God. The even perform signs and miracles (Dt 13:1-5), but these prove nothing; if what they say does not come true (Dt 18:18-22).

Most true prophets of God didn’t know that they were proclaiming a future event. They spoke to the moral and immoral conditions of national sin and only incidentally of the future. Certainly a few stated that if you do this that will happen; if you reject Me, you will be rejected. But very few times in Scripture does "prophet" have a predictive meaning. He was a "forth teller" and not a "fore teller." The prophets were basically preachers who called people back to God. And over 2,000 times the phrase, “thus saith the Lord,” was declared by them in what they said. The true prophet knew that he was a spokesman for Jehovah, but the few that did predict something had no clue as to what they were predicting (1Pt 1:10-12). They want to know, but didn’t know until after the coming of Christ and revelation was given to them.

I said all that just to preface what I am about to say: I don’t believe what this guy says! It may happen as he says. Wonderful! Go RV! Yet this does not mean that God spoke to him or through him. If it was a “thus saith the Lord,” then we need to record what he said and put them into another book for the Bible. Yet even he would not want that.

This is not to say that God cannot speak to us through experiences (good and bad), sunsets, songs, and events. The main way, the infallible way is through the Bible. He does speak to us every day if we listen. But the way this "prophet" is speaking is a whole different realm of communication.

Yet if it doesn’t RV for the amount and time frame he predicts, does that mean that God was wrong? The Spirit was wrong? Or, does it mean that God didn’t speak to this person and that he is totally speaking from his own imaginations (Jer 23:14)? I prefer the latter.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1: So just to stir the pot some more, I've found this guy online. He comes to his conclusions in a very different way. You might see him as a whack job (plenty of those around), but again, he comes up with the same date...

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.org/weblog/WebPosting.cfm?LogID=2678

2: For those interested, he also has some very interesting things to say about Strauss-Kahn. Am I the only one reminded of a certain Wikileaks founder? Here's a thought as to why it happened...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/06/28/embargoedimf-yuan-idUSN2861333720100628

And on Tuesday God gave me a verse when I asked what He wanted to say to me:

2 Kings Ch 6 to Ch 7:3

For him who has ears let him hear...

For him who doesn't, well, Van Gogh eat ur heart out...

If you believe the word then you also should test the spirit by waiting to see whether his prediction comes true or not; it isn't all about your feelings.

Wow Deweby, never thought I would have to give just cause to you but please read Matthew 10:1 and 2Corinthians 12:12.......It never became common for anybody and everybody in the church to do these things. There is no indication that the evangelists. that the prophets ( with the exception: Barrnabos, Philip, Stephen, and those very early men); never an indication that teaching pastors could do this and certainly no indication that members of the church. Paul tells us repeatedly that we should put on the armor....We have a spirituall weapon and discernment to battle againt forces...I suppose the Holy Spirit has given me this discernment and I can not see otherwise.....Wow you really surprise me

He was asked where dinar could be purchased and he said he had purchased from Dinar Banker and Dinar Trade. I'm beginning to wonder if many of us only heard what we wanted to hear.

It is really helpful to quote the scripture if you are going to make a statement like the one in red.

NICE retort Basilthyme...you are eloquent, and well educated, no doubt. A fine blast back at the religious fascists...my compliments.

• Downvote 2

Water And Rocks

Recently, while hiking in the foothills of South Carolina, I happened upon a small, yet briskly flowing whitewater creek. While relaxing and enjoying the solitude, I sensed a battle for superiority between the highly spirited water and the large boulders resting on the creek bed along the edges of the stream.

At first, the rocks, stubborn, immovable and unyielding seemed to have its way with its adversary. However the water, determined yet forgiving, seemed merely inconvenienced by the presence of the rocks, as it effortlessly changed course recharting a path towards its original destination.

Soon it became clear that the rocks, although remaining strong and steadfast, were losing this confrontation as the waters’ total indifference began to slowly reform these obstacles into smooth and beautiful polished stones.

You see, there seemed to be total lack of struggle associated with the water's trek. Struggle is like bondage forcing conformity and the water would have none of that. To the contrary, the water seemed perfectly content to move around the rocks when necessary, following some preordained route God had originally intended.

I paused for thought. Maybe people need to be more determined and less steadfast and stubborn. Maybe human beings need to always be open to different points of view, not afraid to readjust their direction as life presents all of its new and unforeseen challenges.

--- Copyright © 2011 Jeff Jennings

• Upvote 1

I listened to the tape and found nothing that was not related to the knowledge anyone could have received from someone reading investment newsletters and journals. Investment gurus have predicted 1,000% - 2,000% gain for their selected stocks, precious metals, and energy by looking at the intel and information of the corporations . It happens everyday without claiming it to be miraculous revelation. The dinar predictions are human predictions that any of the senior VIPs could have made, and some have. Doesn't mean they are correct or not, it just means they are speaking from information they have on hand.

You are correct, but this gentleman is claiming to have "taken it to the Lord in prayer". He even confesses to documenting his "revelations", or "spiritual urgings"? in a journal.

1. One is being presumptive by stating that God is working and speaking through that person when he is not. I have yet to meet or read of a "prophet" who wasn't filled with pride. (I am not speaking of a prophet of the Bible.)

Isn't one being presumptive by asserting God only acts withing certain narrow channels of spirituality (i.e., God doesn't do financial prophecies)? Also, did Mr. Robinson (the "prophet") sound prideful to you? In my opinion he sounded at the least humble.

2. The “prophet” (the one claiming inspiration and revelation but who does not speak for God) gives the unbeliever a “brick of doubt” to build a barrier to true belief in God and Christ. I have seen that on the thread. The “prophets” words are spoken yet they do not come to past. The unbeliever quickly assumes that God was wrong, the speaker was misled, or there is just nothing to this “belief” thing! It’s all a matter of conjecture and there is no god at all.

Perhaps. But what does this have to do with God or Mr. Robinson? Have Mr. Robinson's prophecies failed to come to pass? If so, please point them out for us. If not, this point is moot in regards to Mr. Robinson's RV prophecy. At least until June 1st.

3. The results of the “prophecy” not coming to past causes individuals to not only doubt God, but to doubt and reject the Bible as being a true revelation from Him. The critic of the Bible could say, "If this 'prophet' claims to be speaking for God and half the time he is wrong then what about the writers and speakers in the Bible? Are they right only half the time? If so, then which half can I believe?"

Really now. What are you getting at? There are prophets, and there are false prophets. There is the spirit of Christ, and there is the spirit of anti-christ. It is our job as believers to counter the effects and efforts of both false prophets and anti-christs. Because we most assuredly cannot prevent them from being.

Again, what does this have to do with Mr. Robinson's RV prophecy? If you were presenting the last 2 points after June 1st when his prophecy failed to come to pass, I could see you making the argument against false prophets. But why now? You have no idea if his RV prophecy is of God or not, do you?

4. The supposed "prophet" draws others away after their own passions, their own thoughts, and not the truth of God. Usually they are greedy, fleshy, worldly, and are smooth talkers. By teaching human philosophies they draw away disciples after themselves.

???

For many people, it is not easy to discern a false teacher or prophet. They teach “in the name of God” and speak frequently about their religious experience and their special association with God. The even perform signs and miracles (Dt 13:1-5), but these prove nothing; if what they say does not come true (Dt 18:18-22).

Bingo!

IF what they say does not come true.

I don't understand why you're not waiting for the IF part before leveling accusations at what could be an actual prophet of God.

I said all that just to preface what I am about to say: I don’t believe what this guy says! It may happen as he says. Wonderful! Go RV! Yet this does not mean that God spoke to him or through him.

Really?

Well, let me tell you this: I don't believe what this guy says either, conclusively. I cannot in good conscience allow myself to elevate or relegate his person until June 1st. Then we shall all know if he is indeed a false prophet. My inclination however is to always be careful about denigrating somebody because you may find yourself in the unenviable position of opposing God.

If it was a “thus saith the Lord,” then we need to record what he said and put them into another book for the Bible.

Wait, what?

Do you believe that all of the "gifts of the Spirit" went away with the apostles? If so, then I understand your point of view but completely and unequivocally disagree.

This is not to say that God cannot speak to us through experiences (good and bad), sunsets, songs, and events. The main way, the infallible way is through the Bible. He does speak to us every day if we listen. But the way this "prophet" is speaking is a whole different realm of communication.

How is that? His associate/friend asked him about something, he took it to the Lord in prayer, and recorded what/how he felt the Lord was leading him.

How is that a whole different realm of communication?

Yet if it doesn’t RV for the amount and time frame he predicts, does that mean that God was wrong? The Spirit was wrong? Or, does it mean that God didn’t speak to this person and that he is totally speaking from his own imaginations (Jer 23:14)? I prefer the latter.

And of course in this you would be absolutely correct in your preference.

But again, I urge all of you (us) to wait and see. We're only talking another week.

Take care.

• Upvote 3

Water And Rocks

Recently, while hiking in the foothills of South Carolina, I happened upon a small, yet briskly flowing whitewater creek. While relaxing and enjoying the solitude, I sensed a battle for superiority between the highly spirited water and the large boulders resting on the creek bed along the edges of the stream.

At first, the rocks, stubborn, immovable and unyielding seemed to have its way with its adversary. However the water, determined yet forgiving, seemed merely inconvenienced by the presence of the rocks, as it effortlessly changed course recharting a path towards its original destination.

Soon it became clear that the rocks, although remaining strong and steadfast, were losing this confrontation as the waters’ total indifference began to slowly reform these obstacles into smooth and beautiful polished stones.

You see, there seemed to be total lack of struggle associated with the water's trek. Struggle is like bondage forcing conformity and the water would have none of that. To the contrary, the water seemed perfectly content to move around the rocks when necessary, following some preordained route God had originally intended.

I paused for thought. Maybe people need to be more determined and less steadfast and stubborn. Maybe human beings need to always be open to different points of view, not afraid to readjust their direction as life presents all of its new and unforeseen challenges.

--- Copyright © 2011 Jeff Jennings

May God Bless each and everyone of us!!!!!!!

Bodeen

• Upvote 1

What had me wondering about this is....

I think when God speaks, He is specific and definitive. So when this "prophet" says the date will be anywhere from "may 29th to june 2st".... and the rate between this number and that number... (cant remember now)...

Well... doesnt God already know the answer to this? It's as if either the prophet isnt tuned in clearly to what he is hearing, or he is accusing God of "guessing" on the timeline and rate, as if God isnt really sure... :blink:

Obviously, God is omnipotent and all-knowing, so... ya...

I guess that makes me go...."HHMMMMM"

I happen to believe him. I think that, since he had mentioned two dates, and not specifically (that I can recall) a time 'span', that the explanation for the 29th would be the RV date and the 1st would be the cash-in date?

• Upvote 1

The guy is a joke just like every other so-called prophet. We already seen what one idiot for a prophet did with his end of the world prediction and all the lives of followers he destroyed by predicting his nonsense. Even if this guy is remotely close to dates, he is not going to be to rates. I just can't believe anyone would buy into this. I mean look at this in logic - why would a prophet of all possible predictions, predict the rate and date of the IQD. That sound sounds about as moronic as can be.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The guy is a joke just like every other so-called prophet. We already seen what one idiot for a prophet did with his end of the world prediction and all the lives of followers he destroyed by predicting his nonsense. Even if this guy is remotely close to dates, he is not going to be to rates. I just can't believe anyone would buy into this. I mean look at this in logic - why would a prophet of all possible predictions, predict the rate and date of the IQD. That sound sounds about as moronic as can be.

God does not change. He said it and He is bound by that. If there were EVER prophets, there are prophets now. That's is plain and simple logic. This man, George Robinson has a sound track record of healings and prophesies coming true as conveyed. Is there any reason to think that this will be any different? I believe there will be a revival in the last days, I always have. It would come to no surprise to me that God aligns His people with the 'funding' (for lack of a better term) to go out and be effective Ministers during such a time. Hence the IQD and hence the prophesy about the date/rate. Get people inspired and 'off the couch' about buying IQD by using brother George to get them fired up. Sounds like it's right up God's alley if you ask me.

• Upvote 3

God does not change. He said it and He is bound by that. If there were EVER prophets, there are prophets now. That's is plain and simple logic. This man, George Robinson has a sound track record of healings and prophesies coming true as conveyed. Is there any reason to think that this will be any different? I believe there will be a revival in the last days, I always have. It would come to no surprise to me that God aligns His people with the 'funding' (for lack of a better term) to go out and be effective Ministers during such a time. Hence the IQD and hence the prophesy about the date/rate. Get people inspired and 'off the couch' about buying IQD by using brother George to get them fired up. Sounds like it's right up God's alley if you ask me.

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

And Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it will be for those who have riches to enter the kingdom of God!”

For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. — James 5:1

But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation. — Luke 6:24

And to think money is the root of all evil, yet the idea is to get people fired up about buying IQD to make them rich.

It is amazing those who preach this investment as a gift from God, yet everything in the bible dictates differently. All prophets and prophecies are is just a scam for people to give what they have to a belief. To think the people who assume they were sent by God, yet why would God send such crooks. You can have all the belief you want in God, but if you think he brought you this investment, your beliefs are misguided. I am not even a religious believer and I can see it pretty clear, how is it others are so blind?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

And Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it will be for those who have riches to enter the kingdom of God!”

For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. — James 5:1

But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation. — Luke 6:24

And to think money is the root of all evil, yet the idea is to get people fired up about buying IQD to make them rich.

It is amazing those who preach this investment as a gift from God, yet everything in the bible dictates differently. All prophets and prophecies are is just a scam for people to give what they have to a belief. To think the people who assume they were sent by God, yet why would God send such crooks. You can have all the belief you want in God, but if you think he brought you this investment, your beliefs are misguided. I am not even a religious believer and I can see it pretty clear, how is it others are so blind?

Please don't use single verses out of context to prove your point, or you'll force me to do the same which will say you need to go and hang yourself.

There is nothing wrong with being wealthy as long as you don't make money your God. God uses the wealthy to help spread the Gospel, which is what I will be doing with what I receive.

-

-

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1