Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For all Christians out there - words from a prophet?

Richguy

Is this the wrong place to bring up my three encounters with a ghost? (and no, I'm not lying). Anyone who gets upset at someone when that someone questions their faith is only upset because they question it themselves. Real faith goes unwavered, no matter what anyone says. You can't press your faith onto someone else and expect them to have faith also. They may only just try to believe (and yes, there is a difference)(and this is why I hate churches). This is why arguing about faith is just plain silly because your true faith is uniquely yours.

I have witnessed a miracle healing of a child who belongs to my church in hot springs arkansas.Never dismiss the power of prayer.

I don't dismiss prayer and miracles, just false prophets. Think about Moses... read the story about him and the Pharos priests... they were able to do almost everything Moses did, it was just that Moses had God behind him and therefore was able to do it bigger and better... An example, Pharos priest turned their staffs into snakes, God had Moses turn his staff into a snake that ate Pharos priests snakes. It also says in the end days there will be many false prophets that will preform miracles and wounders in the name of God... I'm just saying be careful...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Healing didn't stop then but......... laying on of the hands didn't heal her... PRAYER and GOD.... did

There's no power in hands. it's in prayer onlysmile.gif

I still disagree Mongo, If you read about how people were healed in biblical times, there was frequently some bizarre requests or a touch, or "go dip three times in the water, or spit in dirt and rub on the eyes.The touch, or the ACT is the proof of the persons faith that Jesus can do what is asked of him.Jesus specifically said ,"Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons.Freely you have received, freely give.The hand in the bible carries great significance as well, it appears to be the action that follows many commands of the Lord. That carries out the faith of the heart. Those who do not believe in healing/miracles etc, or reaching out to a brother to heal in faith is no less of a Christian, they just rob themselves of His kingdom on earth. They will have to wait for that joy until they get to heaven.I believe, and have seen the power of a silent touch/yes with prayer, because only God/Jesus heals. But the touch was all part of the faith of it.You can't take back a touch, you can whisper a prayer and if it does not come true then no one knows but you. A step of faith by laying hands on someone shows true faith that God can if He wants, and if He chooses not to, that is not on your head, but you still believed that God is Big enough to do it. He honors that.

• Upvote 2

Well...I have something to share.I had a broken wrist,which required a bone to be removed from my hip to be inserted into my wrist.The doctor was recognized for being one of the top bone doctors in Mpls. At the time he was the Minn. Vikings ortho.. surg..So i when i got out of surgery the doc.said my chances for success was around 50-50..with hopeful recovery time of 6 months..The surgery did not work...So i was at a bible study...where i was only youth there..I had plans to play college football,...dashed...but at the bible study....a missionary from Chad asked me if they as a group could lay hands on my wrist...They asked me if i believed JESUS could heal my wrist...I said.. yes and while they were praying...i felt my bones moving in my wrist...Actually was a little painful...So,i was very curious..9- months since....Went to talk to doc..He informed me we could do another surgery...chances weren't good though....only about 35-40%...I told him i was here to get proof my wrist was starting to heal...He said wouldn't be possible at this point,but i wanted the proof...Well he did take a xray...and came back with my proof saying The proof is there is power in prayer...your wrist is

on it's way to recovery...KEEP IN MIND I COULD NOT SWING A BAT OR GOLF...EVEN LIFT A SIMPLE LUNCH TRAY FOR 1 1/2 YEARS...I WENT ON TO PLAY COLLEGE FOOTBALL AND EVEN WIN SOME GOLF TOURNEY'S...ALL THE WHILE WHEN I WAS TOLD I WOULD NEVER PLAY QB AGAIN OR GOLF...PRAISE BE TO JESUS ..TO ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!!

• Upvote 5

Please don't bring God into this. I really doubt God told anyone to do any investing. Does God want to essentially put all of these people under a curse? The whole "God wants you to be prosperous monetarily!" doctrine is a hoax. Anyone read the bible? "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven." God hates money. God will provide for you NEEDS. Millions of dollars is not a need. I've seen him provide food to get by when a family couldn't survive. That is God. And God does speak to people. But trust me, he doesn't want any of us to be rich monetarily. Read the entire bible. Read what Jesus was like. Read what he would do to these stupid churches today who preach this stuff, and sell books and cd's. Remember what Jesus did to merchants in the temple? Seriously, don't bring God into this. Read your bible, be content with what you have. Just hold the dinar as a hopeful investment; not something you need or must have.

I'm sorry but many of the things you have said here are in err too. God has given to each man his lot in life to some he gave one talent, to some two, and to some ten. He chooses who has money and who does not for HIS purposes. He does not hate money.Nothing in the Bible says that.If you find it I will eat my words.As far as the camel and the needle are concerned, it was a matter of the heart. The man sadly could keep commandments, but when the deepest idol of his heart was dealt with, he couldn't give that up.It's an issue of the heart.The LOVE of money is the root of all kinds of evil, not money itself.It's when we love things more than we love Jesus, we will find it hard to accept salvation if we can't give command of our lives over to Him.God's word does say that His desire is that we prosper and are in health, that doesn't necessarily mean monetarily, but it is included in prosperity.We should be happy with what we have, but that doesn't mean we should not strive for better things, better things for us means better things for our community, it blesses others, feeds others, keeps people working etc.That is what God wants you to do with money USE it. It is a tool to help others not for manipulation.

• Upvote 12

Read what the bible REALLY says about tithes. You know, the things that were originally used as a pool of money to provide for the poor? Yeah those. "The only way to gain riches in heaven is giving to the poor." Not giving to a church to pay a pastor's salary. Preachers in the bible weren't paid. They worked jobs AND preached. If you can show me in the bible where God says we have to pay tithes to a church, I'd be astonished. The money you give to a church is much different than the tithe in the Old Testament. The only similarity is the ten percent of something factor. And essentially if you still do tithes as the bible said to, which I extremely doubt you do, do you not believe in the fulfillment given by Jesus' death, burial, and resurrection? Either way, God doesn't ever require you to give money to a church. Especially to pay these guys salaries. Donations are one thing, but this concept of tithes, you need to seriously research for yourself. Not online. Not with another person. Just the Bible.

Sorry, but more untruths here, first of all get ready to be astonished.If you are not tithing God exclaims that you are robbing Him! Please read Malachi 3:8. To see what exactly a tithe is(because offerings are different) you must read.Deut 14:22, and 14:27 talks about making sure you do not forsake the Levite (pastor/priest) in your giving.On the contrary most pastors as you call them were paid by the flock most of them had nothing and relied on what was given to them to sustain them. I would love to show you more if you are willing to hear.I'm not trying to be defiant, I just want to make sure that the truth is known about Jesus and His word. I am very picky about making sure it is accurate. There are bad things that happen to those who add or take away from it. God bless you! :D

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

GREAT POST...I can verify this Word...since I was provided the same information six to 8 weeks ago...by two other prophetic voices...!

Blessings...RON B)

Are you being serious in hearing May29 -June1 rv date prediction?

If so....this is the first you mention this?

Thanks

Dan

1 Timothy 5

17 Elders who do their work well should be respected and paid well, especially those who work hard at both preaching and teaching. 18 For the Scripture says, “You must not muzzle an ox to keep it from eating as it treads out the grain.” And in another place, “Those who work deserve their pay!”

What is in Red is what Jesus said in Luke 10.

-

F-16 and Heavyduty.....

I am sorry if I conveyed the wrong message that both of you must have received from my post.

It is within God's Person to heal and I was not implying that He does not heal nor speak to our hearts, because He does. And if it is within His purpose then HE most certainly will heal within His own power. He may heal as a result of prayer, or thru simple processes, medical assitance or even ways that can not be explained medically.

But the gift of healing as this man claims and having "special annointings" for healing has No Bibical sanction whatsoever in the Post-Apostolic era.

The gift of healing was a tempoary sign gift for authenticating of those who wrote Scripture and those who preached the message in the 1st century. The Apostles. Once Scripture was completed, authenticated and established, the gift of healing ceased as we know healing in the Bible.

If you will go back to Matthew 10:1-Jesus summoned his 12 Disciples, He gave the authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out and the power to heal every disease and all kinds of sicksness. Later you will find that that group was expanded to 70. He (Jesus) sent them 2 by 2 and gave the the same power. So this was a very small group. Paul says these were the signs of a true Apostle-----Sign & wonders & miralces. Corinthians 12:12. But they were limited in scope---and limited in terms of who received them----only the Apostles and the 70 were commisioned directly by Jesus...It never went beyond that.

It has never been commom for anybody else to do these things as seen or proclaimed in todays society. as Christians WE MUST have a discerning spirit and stay in His Word and mostly call upon the Holy Spirit to lead and guide us

I am amazed at how many have hope in this mere man on the internet.

If he is a prophet then maybe he should go to the Veterans Hospital and grow legs and arms for our maimed men and women that have lost limbs for the sake of you, me and our country.

How about Vanderbuilt Childrens hospital where cancer and unknow diseases slowly eat away the life of hopeless children.

A burn center would be a great place where he provide healing..Possible heal many in one single stroke

No, No...there is only one that can do these miracles and that is God-Our Lord Jesus Christ.

A mere man on the internest cannot perform these feats

Beware of false prophets as many will appear in our final days and beside why would God give mere man His Glory

I don't mean to be preaching but there is not one word in our Lords Holy Scripture that I do not believe....He has given His Word as a gift and edification and I know it is so.......

God bless you all

barb

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So? Did he offer to buy or sale you anything? Better Yet Did he leave an address for anyone to buy or sell anything from him? Did he request a Love Gift from ANYONE?! No, No and NO!

So quick to point the fingers, without a LICK of evidence. Like a bunch of cackling hens sitting on the fence top.

Peter was a Fisherman, Luke was a Physician, Paul a Tent Maker and all of them were successful at it. Where does it say anything anywhere that a Follower or Disciple of God cannot have a profession, can not provide for himself and his Family? David a Man after God's own heart was a KING of the most powerful nation in the world at the time.

A lot of you guys are getting RELIGION, DOCTRINES of MAN, Your STIGMA and Feelings confused for Christianity, which are COMPLETELY different things.

Actually yes, he did mention an association with Ali (not sure how I feel about this guy anymore) and suggested that dinar could be purchased from Dinartrade or Dinarbanker (another association?) And the guy giving the interview couldn't seem to pronounce dinar correctly, but later on he stated that he had spoken with Dinar Trade before. Hope the guy's right on his date and rate, though!

I'm sorry but many of the things you have said here are in err too. God has given to each man his lot in life to some he gave one talent, to some two, and to some ten. He chooses who has money and who does not for HIS purposes. He does not hate money.Nothing in the Bible says that.If you find it I will eat my words.As far as the camel and the needle are concerned, it was a matter of the heart. The man sadly could keep commandments, but when the deepest idol of his heart was dealt with, he couldn't give that up.It's an issue of the heart.The LOVE of money is the root of all kinds of evil, not money itself.It's when we love things more than we love Jesus, we will find it hard to accept salvation if we can't give command of our lives over to Him.God's word does say that His desire is that we prosper and are in health, that doesn't necessarily mean monetarily, but it is included in prosperity.We should be happy with what we have, but that doesn't mean we should not strive for better things, better things for us means better things for our community, it blesses others, feeds others, keeps people working etc.That is what God wants you to do with money USE it. It is a tool to help others not for manipulation.

well said teresa82 when god is misunderstood it is by man choice to do so.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

F-16 and Heavyduty.....

I am sorry if I conveyed the wrong message that both of you must have received from my post.

It is within God's Person to heal and I was not implying that He does not heal nor speak to our hearts, because He does. And if it is within His purpose then HE most certainly will heal within His own power. He may heal as a result of prayer, or thru simple processes, medical assitance or even ways that can not be explained medically.

But the gift of healing as this man claims and having "special annointings" for healing has No Bibical sanction whatsoever in the Post-Apostolic era.

The gift of healing was a tempoary sign gift for authenticating of those who wrote Scripture and those who preached the message in the 1st century. The Apostles. Once Scripture was completed, authenticated and established, the gift of healing ceased as we know healing in the Bible.

If you will go back to Matthew 10:1-Jesus summoned his 12 Disciples, He gave the authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out and the power to heal every disease and all kinds of sicksness. Later you will find that that group was expanded to 70. He (Jesus) sent them 2 by 2 and gave the the same power. So this was a very small group. Paul says these were the signs of a true Apostle-----Sign & wonders & miralces. Corinthians 12:12. But they were limited in scope---and limited in terms of who received them----only the Apostles and the 70 were commisioned directly by Jesus...It never went beyond that.

It has never been commom for anybody else to do these things as seen or proclaimed in todays society. as Christians WE MUST have a discerning spirit and stay in His Word and mostly call upon the Holy Spirit to lead and guide us

I am amazed at how many have hope in this mere man on the internet.

If he is a prophet then maybe he should go to the Veterans Hospital and grow legs and arms for our maimed men and women that have lost limbs for the sake of you, me and our country.

How about Vanderbuilt Childrens hospital where cancer and unknow diseases slowly eat away the life of hopeless children.

A burn center would be a great place where he provide healing..Possible heal many in one single stroke

No, No...there is only one that can do these miracles and that is God-Our Lord Jesus Christ.

A mere man on the internest cannot perform these feats

Beware of false prophets as many will appear in our final days and beside why would God give mere man His Glory

I don't mean to be preaching but there is not one word in our Lords Holy Scripture that I do not believe....He has given His Word as a gift and edification and I know it is so.......

God bless you all

barb

I think you are taking the bible more figuratively than spiritually. We cannot say who is used or who is called in the name of God to glorify his works. One of the comandments that jesus made to all in his name is to go into the world teaching and healing and casting out demons. We can't do this by ourselves so we are an avocate between the need and the lord. We pray and jesus heals, not us. Not argueing with you just offering my interpretation.

• Upvote 1

I think you are taking the bible more figuratively than spiritually. We cannot say who is used or who is called in the name of God to glorify his works. One of the comandments that jesus made to all in his name is to go into the world teaching and healing and casting out demons. We can't do this by ourselves so we are an avocate between the need and the lord. We pray and jesus heals, not us. Not argueing with you just offering my interpretation.

Thankyou Heavy, and I appreciate your interpatation and insight

My point in posting to begin with, after seeing all the post that so many here were being amazed by this "today prophet" being able to grow legs, led me to a heartfelt need to bring attention to deception and false prophets.

Yes indeed, our Lord uses and calls on many every second of the day to bring Glory to His name and plant the seed for salvation for the unbeliever. I totally agree with your post.

But I do not agree to deceiving and leading others to a false hope in a man that proclaims such miracles as to grow legs from another. God does not use His creatures in this way in todays time as the Bible clearly states. Miracles such as these were when Jesus walked this earth and commisioned His apostles..If you do not agree, I understand but to the very best of my ability prayer to God to give me wisdom on these things, this is what He has filled my heart with..I again thankyou and respect your input as I feel you are truely a Christian and I know If i don't meet ya here someday, I'll see ya on the other side.....God bless you, Heavy

Sorry, but more untruths here, first of all get ready to be astonished.If you are not tithing God exclaims that you are robbing Him! Please read Malachi 3:8. To see what exactly a tithe is(because offerings are different) you must read.Deut 14:22, and 14:27 talks about making sure you do not forsake the Levite (pastor/priest) in your giving.On the contrary most pastors as you call them were paid by the flock most of them had nothing and relied on what was given to them to sustain them. I would love to show you more if you are willing to hear.I'm not trying to be defiant, I just want to make sure that the truth is known about Jesus and His word. I am very picky about making sure it is accurate. There are bad things that happen to those who add or take away from it. God bless you! :D

Sorry, but you're just pulling one liners...Malachi 3:8 in no way is God commanding you to give a tithe to a church, which I believe is what I asked...And the deut. verses pretty much sum it up themselves. Read the rest of the verses. Up until "At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns, 29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands." If you're tithes are not leaving the proximity of the church, you're "tithe" is a donation to a church - which is not wrong, but when a church makes you think you have to give it, they are at fault.

Also, was the tithe part of the law? So, if you do tithe, do you follow every bit of the rest of the law as the bible says? If you do one, you must do them all.

I know you're trying to be nice, and I'm willing to hear the word in full. But everytime I've been to a church they pull Malachi and Deut. (not even in their entirety). Alot of christians just end conversation when these are brought up because it means they are set in their ways, and will stick to what they've always known. I used to believe you had to tithe, until I read the bible. I used to also think there were three wisemen. I used to think they arrived the day Jesus was born. Heck, I used to think Jonah lived three days in a whale. Until I read the bible. And I had to throw out everything I'd ever learned.

Don't listen to me. Just read it (with no prior conceptions or thoughts), and pray. That is everything you need. Don't listen to any man tell you what's what. My words are just words. The Bible has everything, but I'll tell you one thing. When I had to swallow my pride after reading the bible, it was the hardest thing ever. So many things I'd learned in church for so many years was simply...wrong/misconstrued/etc.

Edited by dinarvictory
  • Upvote 1

And if you do not love money, what do you think of it? I hate money. God obviously doesn't love money. Is he just indifferent about it? The things of this world are not Godly. And I'm sure many of you are somehow under the impression that God is all good, and hates nothing. Well if you read the bible, there are things he hates. And it even discusses God and "Doing evil". God is all knowing and is flawless and free of sin. But evil is different from sin. Waaay different. A natural disaster is considered evil as it destroys lives; but not sinful. God does not sin. Even Jesus was not the wimpy, smiley person some preach him to be. He was firm in his belief, and regarded as mean by some. He called preachers vipers, gentiles "dogs", and was furious upon seeing merchants in the temple. Jesus never carried money. I don't think he loved it...or liked it...

• Upvote 2

And if you do not love money, what do you think of it? I hate money. God obviously doesn't love money. Is he just indifferent about it? The things of this world are not Godly. And I'm sure many of you are somehow under the impression that God is all good, and hates nothing. Well if you read the bible, there are things he hates. And it even discusses God and "Doing evil". God is all knowing and is flawless and free of sin. But evil is different from sin. Waaay different. A natural disaster is considered evil as it destroys lives; but not sinful. God does not sin. Even Jesus was not the wimpy, smiley person some preach him to be. He was firm in his belief, and regarded as mean by some. He called preachers vipers, gentiles "dogs", and was furious upon seeing merchants in the temple. Jesus never carried money. I don't think he loved it...or liked it...

As I'm sure someone will attack the meaning of the word "evil", and I don't get on this site enough to continue a debate, I should add clarification. I suppose it begs the question would one consider judgement day and the destruction of as "evil"? Evil doesn't mean of satan or sinful, unless you think that's what it means of course. It is defined in many terms such as "injurious or harmful" or "relating to misfortune". Semantics, semantics; I suppose we can always pick and choose definitions we like. Well now you know what I mean at least , so that won't be misconstrued. God is just and righteous. Even if it may not be considered "good". That's one reason I prefer the terms righteous and just, and not good. Like I said though, no need for debate. Just reading. My words are nothing. Preachers words are nothing. All that matters is the word of God itself.

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone. This is my first post and may very well be my only post. I hadn't really ever felt a need to voice my opinion on the dinar and it's possible RV. That is until I read this thread. I did take the time to listen to what George Robinson had to say. And what I found interesting was that he advised the buying of silver. Now, just so you know, I am a Christian. The Lord has been a central part of my life for as long as I can remember. And for as long as I can remember, I've asked for Him to guide me in my life and I've always felt that it was Him who had lead me to this investment. But recently, I've felt the need to start buying silver - and not gold. Now maybe that's just a coincidence. I don't know. I'm definitely no prophet. But, I for one don't really believe in coincidences. What I do believe in is that if your willing to trust the Lord, he'll meet your needs. And if you don't think He's there and you can't see how He influences the things around you, it's because you aren't looking very hard. Now, I've never thought of this investment as a windfall for me (though it will give me financial security). I've always thought about how I would be able to help those in need. I hope you all will do the same. And I do feel that the Lord is providing this wealth to us so can prepare for the difficult times ahead. They are coming. I urge you all to consider that possibility. God Bless.

• Upvote 4

Mongo, apparently the Holy Spirit has given me the same discernment He has given you

1. Are Christians today still receiving, by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, direct revelation from God?

If so the belief that there is continuing, ongoing revelation, and God continuing to speak is a direct denial of singular authority of Scripture.

When the book of Revelation was done---it was done. Revelation and Proohecy was ended in the last chapter or the last word that was written.

Since the book of Revelations was written there has been NO NEW written or verbal revelation from

God. He said it all in His Holy Word

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams." Acts 2:17

You are correct that the Cannon is closed with regard to the Revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ but the gift of prophesy, visions and dreams regarding the unfolding of God's mercy and grace is still very much available to us.

Hello everyone. This is my first post and may very well be my only post. I hadn't really ever felt a need to voice my opinion on the dinar and it's possible RV. That is until I read this thread. I did take the time to listen to what George Robinson had to say. And what I found interesting was that he advised the buying of silver. Now, just so you know, I am a Christian. The Lord has been a central part of my life for as long as I can remember. And for as long as I can remember, I've asked for Him to guide me in my life and I've always felt that it was Him who had lead me to this investment. But recently, I've felt the need to start buying silver - and not gold. Now maybe that's just a coincidence. I don't know. I'm definitely no prophet. But, I for one don't really believe in coincidences. What I do believe in is that if your willing to trust the Lord, he'll meet your needs. And if you don't think He's there and you can't see how He influences the things around you, it's because you aren't looking very hard. Now, I've never thought of this investment as a windfall for me (though it will give me financial security). I've always thought about how I would be able to help those in need. I hope you all will do the same. And I do feel that the Lord is providing this wealth to us so can prepare for the difficult times ahead. They are coming. I urge you all to consider that possibility. God Bless.

Thank you for an honest first post, I hope it is not your last.

George.

• Upvote 2

I have a friend, who has died, seen Heaven (including the end of the world from the beginning) and was able to be revived (brought back to life) and got to retain all that he saw. Because of this experience he also has a few extra "spiritual gifts" that he has access to. One of those gifts is the ability to speak face-to-face with angels at times. Now, he sees a few things coming that are pretty scary (large earthquake in Midwest near Mississippi River very soon, and the comet Elenin causing some serious earth-disturbances in the September to November time frame) but also has seen that the Iraqi Dinar DOES in fact revalue!! Being shown it all does not automatically include an exact chronological event by event layout, but rather a view of it all (in Heaven time does not matter). He couldn't say "When" the RV will occur for sure, just that it does happen (more than the $3.22 rate it went out at).

Now, one more thing, and this would add strength to this prophetic prediction, but may be more than some of you can handle - so naysayers and unbelievers remember this is a "rumor forum" and you can show your ignorance by bashing this or you can possibly open up to a better understanding of things (your choice)...anyway, he had a visitation from an angel (back in late February) that told him that something BIG happens between May 15th and June 1st. It was financial in nature and affected the whole world but mostly America. He had this visitation in late February or early March. The angel came back in time from June 6th of this year, to late February (remember time is a dimensional restriction and not applicable to angels or things of God) to tell him about this "Event". I know that God loves us all and still works miracles in our lives.

When he told me of this future event he saw, he also put out a disclaimer. The past is easy to see (since it has already happened), the future is actually millions of possible events and he got to see one particular outcome. If you can imagine a rope pulled tight signifies our past. Then it has a point at which it starts to fray or the separate threads that make up that rope being pulled in many different directions represents the present or the point at which decisions are being made. The separate threads going away from the tightly bound rope represent all the future possibilities. Now, based upon our agency, everyone else's agency and things we cannot control, one of those likely scenarios (aka threads) will be the one true future thread until the next decision point. Our agency and choices we make can alter futuristic events, so this is in no way a guarantee that everything that was told him or shown him would in fact happen as he perceived it, just that it was a highly likely possibility. I guess it remains to be seen if he saw the actual future or an alternate one.

I believe the reason we are able to get a glimpse of a future event is so that we can make preparations for whatever that event is. "Surely the Lord God will do nothing until he revealeth it to His servants the prophets".

• Upvote 3