Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For all Christians out there - words from a prophet?

Richguy

This link was actually posted in a response to a news post yesterday, but I thought everyone looking for a good 'rumor' would get a lift by it. The gentleman being interviewed is named George Robinson and some believe he has a prophetic gift in the biblical sense. I am not familiar with this man, but he says he was originally encouraged to pray about investing in the dinar by a Christian street evangelist named Todd White. Now I am familiar with Todd and have seen some of the miracles God has performed through him caught on camera, legs growing out, etc. and I have a lot of respect for him. For those of you believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, who believe that God still talks to people today, I strongly encourage you to watch and listen to this video interview. He starts talking about the dinar around 51 minutes in, but prior to that around 47 min in he talks about the future of silver. This interview is about a month old and his prediction about a pull back of silver to the $35 dollar range has already come to pass. The short of it is RV between May 29th to June 1st of this year and a rate between $3.87 and $3.89. When you cash out, buy as much silver as you can because the colapse of the dollar will not be prevented by the revalued dinar according to Mr. Robinson. Here is the link:

http://www.vimeo.com/22687998

We shall see. A "TRUE" prophet from God is never wrong.....God doesn't lie.....

By the way, anyone in the vacinity of Harrisburg, PA can hear him speak on May 20th. Here is the link for that. Thinking about going myself.

http://extramilemini...Happenings.aspx

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

This link was actually posted in a response to a news post yesterday, but I thought everyone looking for a good 'rumor' would get a lift by it. The gentleman being interviewed is named George Robinson and some believe he has a prophetic gift in the biblical sense. I am not familiar with this man, but he says he was originally encouraged to pray about investing in the dinar by a Christian street evangelist named Todd White. Now I am familiar with Todd and have seen some of the miracles God has performed through him caught on camera, legs growing out, etc. and I have a lot of respect for him. For those of you believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, who believe that God still talks to people today, I strongly encourage you to watch and listen to this video interview. He starts talking about the dinar around 51 minutes in, but prior to that around 47 min in he talks about the future of silver. This interview is about a month old and his prediction about a pull back of silver to the $35 dollar range has already come to pass. The short of it is RV between May 29th to June 1st of this year and a rate between $3.87 and $3.89. When you cash out, buy as much silver as you can because the colapse of the dollar will not be prevented by the revalued dinar according to Mr. Robinson. Here is the link:

By the way, anyone in the vacinity of Harrisburg, PA can hear him speak on May 20th. Here is the link for that. Thinking about going myself.

http://extramileministries.net/AreaSpiritualHappenings.aspx

So, you actually believe this guy made another person's leg grow? Wow, I am speechless. This is exactly how cults grow, people are so damn gullible.

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 49

Sorry man, but I have seen this also, not from him but under another circomstance.

I have seen eye sigth being corrected.

It is not something I watched on TV. I was there in person and I personnaly know the persons to whom it happened and their condition before they received their healing.

It has nothing to do with cult but with beleiving in Jesus Christ and His word.

Here Here I second that motion.

• Upvote 4

Richguy

Thank you so much for shedding a new light on this and for the additional research you did

I am the one who posted the link yesterday , however I must add that you added a great deal of insite to the subject.

That is why I like this forum so much,

Someone can make a post and other people expand on it in much better detail

Thanks again

God Bless and Go RV

PS Just like George Robinson I had purchased Ford at $2.00 (not alot by any means , but stil it was an exciting ride.)

• Upvote 2

Everyone has a right to thier opinion,

however lets try not to get off post here.

Tod White was the person who happend to call George Robinson about the dinar.

George Robinson was the one who made the prophetic announcement.

I am not taking anything away from the Miracles that God performs daily,(no we dont often see them but as Christians we know Miracles do happen).

Each person on here is entitled to thier opinon and belief, If you dont agree with what you read that is your perogative, but Please lets not turn this topic intto a Bashing Miracles and prophets circus.

Thank you

• Upvote 5

Rome M

I agree

When I made the origional post yesterday about George Robinson , I should have also sent it to all the gurus , I have failed the guru community.!!!

When we are climbing the rope of life , and we finnaly reach the top and we find out that what was holding the rope to began with was a single thread, That in its self is WHAT FAITH is made of , A single trhead of belief. PB

• Upvote 2

I for one am the product of the miracle of prayer. One thing we have to remember though is it is tells us in II Chronicles about an if - then statement. The if is "if my people (people of Christian faith) will humble (fall face down) themselves, turn (go the opposite direction) from thier wicked ways, pray, THEN I (God) will here from heaven and restore (make whole) thier land. Perhaps if we let the intel go by the wayside and follow the Biblical mandate we would see all this in a whole new perspective.

For those who don't believe, there is no proof that wil help you in all this.

• Upvote 5

So, you actually believe this guy made another person's leg grow? Wow, I am speechless. This is exactly how cults grow, people are so damn gullible.

Did you not read the part that he said a miarcle that God performed through him. We do not have any power that God has not gave us. It is His power and not ours. God uses us for His power to work through. I don't know about him, but I do have a best friend that one leg was shorter and until one day when some one prayed for him he could not play soccer and run. But "GOD" The Great I AM, Healer, Jesus (That's right I said Jesus please don't get to freaked out) healed him, his leg grew. He now is a very good soccer player (even though he is forty). And you can not tell him that God did not heal him. He knows. And he does not belong to a cult. Jesus said that many would not believe. I just pray that this is a true prophet. This month will tell. And if he is and it happens as prophised many will believe. Praise God , I believe that this is just one of the ways that God will show the world that He is in control.

• Upvote 8

Hi..

On May 1st, the link to this video was posted in the “Off Topics” thread on DV, and I was surprised that there were only three replies. I watched it too, and thought it was VERY interesting. Matter of fact, I then shared the video link with my friends and as a result, one of them contacted Mr. Robinson to come to Spokane for a speaking engagement. I am unsure of the dates being discussed right now. I do plan on going, as I think it will be extremely rewarding.

What impressed me the most in the interview was that the focus was more on the Miraculous, and the ‘investment part” was secondary. The lack of ‘hype” and the spirit of humbleness spoke volumes to me.......

Kathy :)

Silver probably not be the way to go.

There are many Financial analyst who also say Silver IS the way to go over the next 2 years.(of course I realize that they are promoting themselves when they say this,

However

1. The state of Utah is trying to pass a bill that will allow silver to be a tradeable currency in thier state.

2 Silver is used heavily in industry.

3.Silver is in limited supply around the world.

4 Gold (while held to a financial standard) is more emotional , Silver is More pratical and at this point much less expensive( the typical blue collar worker as well as the white collar worker can afford Silver much more eaisly than they can gold), and very few people out there actually believe the Dollar will survive, which inturn drives more demand for a product that is cheap to purchase and holds value.

JMO and thank you for your opinion also

• Upvote 1