Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Oke Rumor***

easyrider

Everyone knows that no matter how hard we bash his overly obvious rumors, that they still are grounded in the fundamental structure of this entire "investment" and that we all desire in our deepest levels of psyche to believe incontrovertibly that Okie's "rumors" are true and that his information is reliable. We all want what's best for our banks accounts and/or basement safes. What Okie is spouting is undeniably the best for those aforementioned things, so why does everyone fight the feeling? I say, just be hopeful that it's true and don't talk negative about it, and just let the "pumpers" do what they do. I don't see how they're realistically getting paid by anyone, as we can't tie their nonsense theories and ideas to anything concrete between dinar dealers and rumor posts. I say, if anything, that Okie and all others like him, are simply just "higher level" pawns in this game that are so much more eccentric and ridiculous with their attitudes and information because they are closer to the source of knowledge coming out of the minds, fingers, and computers of those in charge of everything, those behind this masquerade and control game. Is Okie really in cahoots with people "in the know"? Does it matter? If he believes he is, he is already one step higher or closer to the truth than we are, regardless of what we say to knock him down a peg or three. Let's just stay grounded, at least I know I will, and just take the information for what it is, rumor. No sense in going bat s*** crazy over the slightest mention of Okie's name or his famous fake intel. Just sayin'...

Ever heard of the kid that cried wolf???? Don't understand how Okie's 100% wrong frothings is of benefit to anyone and how does this make him "closer to the source of knowledge"? All this makes him closer to the TRUTH? You grounded in his koolaide?

• Upvote 2

People be kind..He is just telling us what he has gathered up..Stop and think how close we are guys. We took this ride with Okie and guess what..I enjoy his encouragement. At least he is taking the high road and isn't a negative person.. If it makes you feel better to bash him, then do it, I just prefer to find a little bit of truth out of all his posts and actually he has been correct quite often.. Thank you Okie for the up lifting post. Go RV...:rolleyes:

"RIGHT QUITE OFTEN" I must have been asleep sorta like Rip Van Winkle---for a long time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

After all his posts, wouldn't it be awesome if Okie was finally, finally RIGHT?

Come on RV!!

"Okie" and "right" never got along.....Probably never will.

Maybe he will stay gone this time...as for the comment about plan tickets, that's obviously false, Iraq is still a war zone...you cant fly there from here unless you are military or a military subcontractor

I think he said that ( plane ticket price) metaphorically , meaning that the rate is going to be higher than previously stated. So I interpreted it... Of course it's Okie's mind talking.......

I love this guy and so do you. He gets the most responses and the most views. I think you have to look at Okie as almost a prayer. So many things in my life that happened for the good were instituted by prayer. After 30 years of crapola jobs, my wife kept praying and I have a busines of my own, where my son and grandchildren now work. No, I a am not the pawnstar dude (though just as crabby). The other is that I had two grandsons that were in dire straits phsically. They are 100% cured, actually maybe a little too cured. The oldest, 14, just beat me in tennis, and I do anything to win. Close calls on my side are out. Close on his are in. Okie is speaking the positive and I do think he is being fed this intel and not making it up. Understand, there is no intel regarding Iraq. Okie is speaking the positive, saying things that are not as if they were. It works and when we look back on this, we wil look back fondly on Okie because he made our days a little brighter. So, yes I like him, and so do you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

This new BS about closing chat rooms, is an advert for dinar sales DO NOT BE FOOLED.

He clarified that ترشيق Ministries is a positive and necessary if did not create a new problem, especially as the new government has not been completed so far due to the lack of political consensus on security posts concluded by saying that " the government formation is a leaner in the number of ministries as well as the development of new posts.

Read more:

NO GOI=NO RV

Edited by cbisinger

He just might end up being right once... When it finally RVs. Then he'll say "I told you so!"

pfeh.

Probably so, but they'll only be 2 or 3 people left online to read it. Everybody will be running to the bank. Pretty sure nobody will bring his "told you so" speech over to this site. ;)

• Downvote 1

Whether it's Okie or anyone else like him, we all know people like this in our own lives... perhaps even siblings or friends. Most of us love the positive, optimistic viewpoints and outlooks... but, I for one just find anyone who communicates and speaks in "absolutes" to be seriously flawed in personality, and perhaps character. It's way beyond simply exaggerating. It rather offends my reasoning and sensibilities... as I know it does to many of you here. It is a form of lying. Sorry to be so serious here, but many also find it entertaining... and that's fine in more light-hearted endeavors... but not in money-matters, for me. Don't enable the lyar, nor make excuses for him. On a lighter note.... thanks for all who stay grounded!!! Nuff said!!!

• Upvote 1

OKIE_OIL_MAN] TO ALL WHO LAST NIGHT THAT TALKED WITH PILOT ABOUT CHRISTMAS----TONIGHT IS CHRISTMAS EVE--NUFF SAID--PERIOD--SELAH----GONE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] JUST REMEMBER ME--THAT'S ALL--GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU--THIS IS MY LAST POST

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] BLAINO--JUST GOT ANOTHER CALL------SHUT HER DOWN AND DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] BLAINO--RESPOND AND RESPOND NOW!!!!!!!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] SHUT HER DOWN AND DO IT NOW-----!!!!!!!!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ALL SITES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SHUT DOWN TONIGHT

[okie_oil_man] do not be confused--tonight is christmas eve--things need to be taken care of---

[okie_oil_man] all sites are supposed to be shut down tonight

[onedown] okie_oil_man you need to call Tony then

[okie_oil_man] onedown--just did

[okie_oil_man] already published in iraqi newspapers

[okie_oil_man] tickets are more expensive today for plane rides

may 16 6:24 pm [peachee] thanks to all our citizens for your understanding

may 16 6:24 pm [okie_oil_man] everyone get ready for your notification

Am I missing something? :confused: Is Christmas and Christmas Eve some kind of a code that I am not aware of? Is Okie really Santa Claus? :confused::confused::confused: Under what "edict" states that "all sites" must obey a "shut down"? Under whose authority? If an RV was posted in the newspaper, scan a copy and let us see for ourselves.

Edited by jbbdolphins