Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okies back

Mountain man

Planet Dinar just shut their chatroom down - Okie called tonight "Christmas Eve" - he alluded to the fact tickets on the flight are going to be more expensive than he first thought ...

I suppose when your lonely, the Internet doe's give you some companionship when no one else will. He is harmless, as we most know his Intentions are to entertain. He is a Guru in his own mind.

Humor him, we all get old sooner or later.

pp

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The bad part about all the guru's is someday they will be right on the date...and the night before we will all be laughing and saying "yeah right"....kinda funny to see when it all plays out who actually guessed the right rate!!!! LMAO...Good Night alll....and GO RV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

• Upvote 1

Planet Dinar just shut their chatroom down - Okie called tonight "Christmas Eve" - he alluded to the fact tickets on the flight are going to be more expensive than he first thought ...

GET TEAM

Planet Dinar

Comrade's Dinner

Have shut down their chat sites..........

Looks like the three wise men saw an RV and are headed toward it bearing gifts. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Today is not Christmas eve, it 's Monday, the outside date that okie and some other gurus gave for the rv last week-

So... what happened? What about their intel? Doesn't anybody follow up and ask the obvious questions?

If you trust your intel, ask them why it didn't RV on the weekend or "Miracle Monday" as predicted.

Really, there ought to be a rule :

if you claim to have intel, and are going to make a call, you at the very least have to give some excuse

as to why you were completely wrong once again- at least for entertainment purposes.

That's fair, isn't it?

Edited by jgp
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This IDIOT...I can NOT BELIEVE that even in a "den of liars" he still has a voice......if this isn't a glimpse into how "good" human nature is.....ESPECIALLY when they throw in a "god willing" or "praise this praise that"....then there will never be a better study.....

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....Bless Okie's Heart :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I here ya Slade!

There is a whole lot of "den of liars" going around. It's time for them to put up or shut up, period!!!

• Downvote 1

Let me ask you all a few questions... Regardless of the "Gurus" past and what you think about them. Let's look at some simple facts and ask the question why.

Every site except this one is down... WHY? Now before you go spouting off at the mouth, why don't you really think about this.

What possible gain do any of these people have by sending "THEIR" people away from their site? None!

Is there any sort of monetary gain? None!

Do these people have anything to do with each other? NO

Are their any ties to any other sort of business or faction or anything else that would cause them to do this? NO

Now, like anything else, when all the information you get starts pointing everyone in the right direction you get your answers. So these "Gurus" all seem to have the same info because they are all independently doing the same thing.

I'm not saying the RV is going to happen tomorrow, but something BIG enough to make these people shut down their operations is going to happen and what do you think would be big enough for that? And if it doesn't happen, oh well. It did not affect my life one way or the other at this point because I have not stopped my life expecting the RV

Its a free world. Believe what you want. Just like I said in an earlier post. Ignore the rumors and look for the news. Well the news is posted all over here.

Have a great night.. Go RV and I hope to see you all on the Cruise.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

im with ya drummerboy... Ali from dinar trade said "business again on the 16th".. and on DD site "

All,

I’ve been on here and there for the past couple of weeks, but I want you to know that I’M BACK… ready to start anew… with a new perspective!!! It’s amazing how taking a break, getting away from all the nonsense, and coming back to refocus can do you one’s spirit. I personally needed it, and I’m very glad I took the time to get myself together.

So, you can expect the same level-headed, conservative, open-minded, and genuine focus you’ve always received from me, with a bit more reality-check thrown in there for good measure.

Thank you for your patience with me while I’ve been distant, focusing on things far more pressing in my personal life. I express a heartfelt thank you to Breitling for the excellent stand-in job he’s done with chats. Equally, I am grateful to my Tenmillion and her team of moderators over at another site’s Chat, and those who’ve stepped it up here to post for me on another site’s Tidbits while I’ve been absent.

You can start looking forward to all my listed services (below) to start up again:

The Weekly Tidbit… my weekly newsletter publication that is released every Tuesday morning.

Tidbits Radio… my weekly online radio broadcast every Wednesday evening at 9pm EST that covers various topics affecting all following the Dinar.

SMS “Daily Dose“… my daily text message to those who’ve elected to pay for that monthly service.

SMS “Weekly Update“… my weekly text message that gives one access to my weekly review blog roll post.

Dashboard… my desktop application that gives you direct access to IMs sent by me to you to inform you of critical posts, news articles, and announcements.

There are a couple of additional services that are soon-to-be here for all to benefit from. I’ll be sure to announce them at the appropriate time. Rest assured, you’ll continue to appreciate having access to the best of information, and the most professional of information-sharing methods available.

Hang in there everyone… by NO MEANS was I ever going to quit, or leave what I’ve started. Such rumors came from the same place so many start… from FALSE INFORMATION… INTENTIONAL DECEPTION… CARELESS SPEWING… and UNINFORMED PRESUMPTION.

Go Taking a Break… Go Dinar!

another site"

my question is on the part..."There are a couple of additional services that are soon-to-be here for all to benefit from. I’ll be sure to announce them at the appropriate time. Rest assured, you’ll continue to appreciate having access to the best of information, and the most professional of information-sharing methods available."

Does kinda make ya wonder if there is something going down and they are changing the sites for post RV investing ???? any thoughts ?

• Upvote 1

Very little if any at all proof positive information pertaining to the actual rv of the Iraqi dinar has ever been posted by your pumpagurus drummerboy. Each and everytime one of them starts a bs rumor they all jumpon the wagon and ride it till the wheels fall off. The next week, they just find a new wagon and ride that sum buck into the ground just like they did the last one. They have told hundreds of lies and zero truths, therefore, it is time for them and their little drummer, pump up the pumpers, boy to ride off into the sunset. Be outta Dodge by sundown time for the lot of you.

Very little if any at all proof positive information pertaining to the actual rv of the Iraqi dinar has ever been posted by your pumpagurus drummerboy. Each and everytime one of them starts a bs rumor they all jumpon the wagon and ride it till the wheels fall off. The next week, they just find a new wagon and ride that sum buck into the ground just like they did the last one. They have told hundreds of lies and zero truths, therefore, it is time for them and their little drummer, pump up the pumpers, boy to ride off into the sunset. Be outta Dodge by sundown time for the lot of you.

FYI, I have no ties to anyone except my lord and my family. I just choose to believe a different story. I try not to shoot the messengers because I believe they are just the middle men/women as well.

I am prepared for tomorrow, the next day, the next month or when ever. I just think it is completely counterproductive to throw that much hatred around.

Like menholt said. Take a break get some perspective and lets get ready for the eventual party we will all be attending when the finish line presents itself.

All you DVers... Have a great night!!!! :)

• Upvote 2

FYI, I have no ties to anyone except my lord and my family. I just choose to believe a different story. I try not to shoot the messengers because I believe they are just the middle men/women as well.

I am prepared for tomorrow, the next day, the next month or when ever. I just think it is completely counterproductive to throw that much hatred around.

Like menholt said. Take a break get some perspective and lets get ready for the eventual party we will all be attending when the finish line presents itself.

All you DVers... Have a great night!!!! :)

Tis not hatred, but utter disdain.