Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GURU Talk

Danielsan

5-16-2011 Guru Amadden what we have is some intel that we need to shut the chat room down [GET TEAM]...We do not like doing that, but it is really something we need to do.....it will open in the morning....but I can say you will be very pleased & understand why we have to do this

**** 5-16-2011 GetTeam.com intel blackout extended...no conference call today ****

*****5-16-2011 Planet Dinar.com ATTENTION AT BLAINOS REQUEST WE WILL NOT BE DISCUSSING RATE-DATE OR 3 L-ETTER GLOBAL AGENCIES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE...THIS IS AT THE REQUEST OF & IN COOPERATION WITH OUR AGENCY'S PARTNERS' & FRIENDS WORLDWIDE...BLAINO SUGGESTS YOU USE YOU READ 'BEWTEEN THE LINES' GLASSES.*****

5-16-2011 Guru another site Seeing that the CBI has appeared to reverse their initial plans, my associates are saying that there will not be an RV in the month of May 2011....The new Iraqi currency has been placed on hold. With the excuse being that with all the recent activities & transitions of the CBI bank (as well as the Iraqi government) it has just not been printed. Unfortunately, my sources are confident an RV will not be possible this month....

5-16-2011 Guru TonyTNT Waiting...expecting RV today...people did get paid at new rate...All sources saying same thing [we are here]...Most agencies saying "Don't know, it should have happened"...everything done, ministries could be the hangup but that should he been done shortly...Did get a call from a credible source (just one source) saying something is going on over there (hanging it up) so look for it tomorrow...I'm personally still hopeful and upbeat for today. (side note tony eluded that he knows the new cbi website address) Feels very confident saying it is over $3

5-16-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz We were waiting for the announcement all weekend...hearing everything we heard this weekend was correct...delayed for some reason we don't know...we don't know what's going on cause we don't know the full story...we just repeat what credible sources tell us...this is our new format...I don't really have an opinion at this point.

5-16-2011 Guru Randy (via spice4life74) I just spoke with Randy Koonce and he informed me that Parliament is in Special Session now to vote on the remaining ministers. Once that is accomplished we will have our RV :-)

5-16-2011 Guru Randy (www.another site.com) There was to be a special session of Parliment to vote on the ministries...IF they could do that in the morning, we could be at the bank in the evening...this could take place today or tomorrow.

5-16-2011 Guru Mailman I AM LOOKING FOR LAST MINUTE PARLIMENT DECISIONS LITERALLY THEY WILL NOT GO ON VACATION WITHOUT THIS BEING DONE AND THESE DECISIONS WE MAY NOT SEE UNTIL ANNOUNCED…THE NEWS SHOULD BE GOOD THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS…

5-16-2011 Guru Gancans $7.23 is the rate we are very close and we should...cash in Monday or Tuesday

• Upvote 1

Im new at this...but I cant believe the crap these guys pump out and expect people to believe......and then their's people that thank them for the info......I hope they dont say we need to jump off a cliff to make this happen.....then again...make sure u have yur bike helmet on!

At least everyone is on the same page: :blink:

5-16-2011 Guru Amadden what we have is some intel that we need to shut the chat room down [GET TEAM]...We do not like doing that, but it is really something we need to do.....it will open in the morning....but I can say you will be very pleased & understand why we have to do this

5-16-2011 Guru another site Seeing that the CBI has appeared to reverse their initial plans, my associates are saying that there will not be an RV in the month of May 2011....The new Iraqi currency has been placed on hold. With the excuse being that with all the recent activities & transitions of the CBI bank (as well as the Iraqi government) it has just not been printed. Unfortunately, my sources are confident an RV will not be possible this month....

5-16-2011 Guru TonyTNT Waiting...expecting RV today...people did get paid at new rate...All sources saying same thing [we are here]...Most agencies saying "Don't know, it should have happened"...everything done, ministries could be the hangup but that should he been done shortly...Did get a call from a credible source (just one source) saying something is going on over there (hanging it up) so look for it tomorrow...I'm personally still hopeful and upbeat for today. (side note tony eluded that he knows the new cbi website address) Feels very confident saying it is over $3

5-16-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz We were waiting for the announcement all weekend...hearing everything we heard this weekend was correct...delayed for some reason we don't know...we don't know what's going on cause we don't know the full story...we just repeat what credible sources tell us...this is our new format...I don't really have an opinion at this point.

5-16-2011 Guru Randy (via spice4life74) I just spoke with Randy Koonce and he informed me that Parliament is in Special Session now to vote on the remaining ministers. Once that is accomplished we will have our RV :-)

5-16-2011 Guru Randy (www.another site.com) There was to be a special session of Parliment to vote on the ministries...IF they could do that in the morning, we could be at the bank in the evening...this could take place today or tomorrow.

5-16-2011 Guru Mailman I AM LOOKING FOR LAST MINUTE PARLIMENT DECISIONS LITERALLY THEY WILL NOT GO ON VACATION WITHOUT THIS BEING DONE AND THESE DECISIONS WE MAY NOT SEE UNTIL ANNOUNCED…THE NEWS SHOULD BE GOOD THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS…

5-16-2011 Guru Gancans $7.23 is the rate we are very close and we should...cash in Monday or Tuesday

With information this helpful, hard to understand why everyone hates their posts. I mean we have a couple people saying it is done, we can cash in Monday (not happen) or Tuesday then another says not this month. They people need to be put on a desert island for stupidity.

• Upvote 1