Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 sites are now shut down.............

cbs71

They are shut down because the rumor out of Iraq is that the rv is happening right now and forex will display it within 24hrs, along with the dong......they are so predictable.....we all know this won't happen until the ministry positions are filled, and the Iraqi news says that hasn't happened yet. And we know who controls the news in Iraq...yikes...I'm watching forex from here on out!

I hate to bet against the DV house because they are so grounded vs the gurus and their incorrect previous predictions, but I have a strange feeling that the dong has rvd and will show tomorrow on forex. Bangkok bank in my opinion does not make mistakes, and they are showing the dong at a revalued rate of .03. This number is within one cent of where it was set to rv, right after the dinar. I think both will show on forex tomorrow at a revalued rate. Why tomorrow, well eventually I feel the rv will occur, and I think Iraq has run out of time. Give me negs if you will, but at least give me till Wednesday.

• Upvote 5

The ONLY Christmas Eve is that these so-called gurus got their paychecks from the pump show and are "shutting down" so they can all take the money and run.

Been nothing but a bunch of BS from them since the beginning!

They finally realize that they can't BS everybody any further and know it's high time to get the F outta Dodge before the lynch mobs form!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have never dealt with Ali, but it seems to me there all a lot of folks always defending him in the past. How do the Ali supporters feel now? I am not saying he was the cause of all the misinformation, but it is curious. If he was responsible, all I can say is; shame on you. Peace out.

• Upvote 2