Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 sites are now shut down.............

cbs71

I THINK ALL THE SITES AS WELL AS ALI DINARTRADE HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT SH57 WILL HIT THE FAN AS FAR AS AN INVESTMENT SCAM LAWSUIT AND ALL THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT THERE IN THEIR SITES. WHO KNOWS PEOPLE, LAWYERS MAY GET OUR RV FROM THE COURTS. LETS GO TOBACCO LAWYERS. WE WOULD ALL GET $2.00 AND THE LAWYERS WOULD GET A BILLION

Trying to remain positive here- I think this is yet another unexplainable event that has me encouraged to believe we are closer. The banks have pulled back now the sites are tightening the reigns too? Having watched so much BS and wishful thinking get posted, I now keep a lot of salt on hand and have in large part tuned out things are unsupported by some facts. In the news this morning, I seen the IMF was actually arrested and they mentioned that people overseas didn't appreciate him being paraded in public, then they questioned whether he had consentual "activities" but alas there was no mention of a replacement? Surely someone has to step in and without proof, even I know that. I think much of we are seeing (or not seeing) is the same in principle. What is released publicly is intentional and these sites are part of it. It's like a magic show almost with plenty to keep our attention away from the actual action taking place. Then with a little dramatic wave of the wand TA DAH, the illusion is complete. In the beginning, we sat down to see a magic show and knew it was full of tricks but we were still amazed as we walked away and tried to determine how it was done. This is a scenario, not too far off from that. There are more stage hands and the end result will be more dramatic. If this happens and we all feel it will, it will be an historical event globally. Personally, I do not care who pulls the rabbit from the hat or waves the magic wand at the end, I just want to see what I am here to see. Policitians will put their spin on this and we will see so many stories about how this came to be, that we will never really know how this played out. I just want to see the rabbit pulled from the hat and I don't care if it is the guy in the tux or his assistant with the shiny swimsuit and feathers... as for the media, sites, pumpers and the like...I think their part is largely over as the seats are sold out and the show is under way... they are in the back counting the tickets sales. They might hope the show will be a success but either way there are no refunds. Fortunately, this isn't a magic act and the stakes are much higher, which means more thought and preparation brought us to this point. The people behind this have much to gain and that is what I am betting on because this is indeed an elaborate gamble and at the end only God knows the end result. Stay grounded, remain optimistic and have faith is the philosophy that is working for me...all the rest is entertainment and propaganda.

GOOOOOOO RV :D

• Upvote 3