Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The G.E.T. Team Conference Call is has been cancelled untill futher notice 5/16

inheritance

These guys crack me up! Maybe they realize no one believes their lies anymore. So why not cover it up with another lie LMAO....

« on: Today at 04:18:12 PM »QuoteThe G.E.T. Team Conference Call is has been cancelled untill futher notice..5/16

Hello Everyone, I have received a call from Terryk and he got a call from his D.C. source and we have to impose a black out on Intel, I do not like bringing news like this to you all, but we have to look at our safety along with your safety. Please bear with us and as soon as we can start to discuss things we will let you all know. Due to the sensitive info we will be canceling our call tonight . We will keep you all informed. We do not like this just as much as all of you but we have to listen to our Intel’s suggestions. Thank you all for listening and abiding by this rule till the blackout is lifted. Talk to you all later!

Thank you all for understanding,

Al

Amadden

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just in from Dinar Guru:

" 5-16-2011 Guru Amadden what we have is some intel that we need to shut the chat room down [GET TEAM]...We do not like doing that, but it is really something we need to do.....it will open in the morning....but I can say you will be very pleased & understand why we have to do this"

These guys crack me up! Maybe they realize no one believes their lies anymore. So why not cover it up with another lie LMAO....

« on: Today at 04:18:12 PM »QuoteThe G.E.T. Team Conference Call is has been cancelled untill futher notice..5/16

Hello Everyone, I have received a call from Terryk and he got a call from his D.C. source and we have to impose a black out on Intel, I do not like bringing news like this to you all, but we have to look at our safety along with your safety. Please bear with us and as soon as we can start to discuss things we will let you all know. Due to the sensitive info we will be canceling our call tonight . We will keep you all informed. We do not like this just as much as all of you but we have to listen to our Intel’s suggestions. Thank you all for listening and abiding by this rule till the blackout is lifted. Talk to you all later!

Thank you all for understanding,

Al

Amadden

good no lies from them until tommorrow unless okie starts posting

Maybe the GET team ran out of tin foil for their hats and are afraid if they talk about dinars this week the secret mayan turtle gods or whatever they think is running the country behind the scenes behind the scenes will track them down in their ultra secret army helicopters and whisk them away to a underground bunker/prison.

because the illuminati and the vanderbilts are reading the boards! they have ears everywhere!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Pitiful! I actually work with someone who's a member of the G.E.T. Team and listens in on the conference calls and I have to tell ya, the more his shared info comes up false, the lower his head is when he comes into my office. It's like he's ashamed to face me and a couple other guys here who have bought dinars. All we say to him is, "Well we hope you're right" and leave it at that. I kinda feel sorry for him but hey, after all the BS intel, false dates and rates he's heard from them, you'd think he would have been fed up by now and said, "the hell with the G.E.T. Team".

• Upvote 3

Just in from Dinar Guru:

" 5-16-2011 Guru Amadden what we have is some intel that we need to shut the chat room down [GET TEAM]...We do not like doing that, but it is really something we need to do.....it will open in the morning....but I can say you will be very pleased & understand why we have to do this"

let's get this straight...the GET team got some hot intel which means the chatroom has to be shut down? what sense does that make? how can the two be related? oh, they can't be. maybe they forgot to pay the bill... :lol:

• Upvote 1

hahahahahahaha

I suspect the chat room is shut down for the same reason the gurus are taking a bit of time off ... Ali is effectively gone for whatever time it takes, maybe forever, and that means no more paycheques to dinar pimps ... er ... pumpers. Who is going to go to work with no pay in sight in the near future?

:)

smee2

Just in from Dinar Guru:

sigh.