Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's WEEKLY WEDNESDAY Q & A ~~ 5-18-11

cgbrown

[

If you're in a location that stays on Standard time, then 7pm Central Daylight Time will be 7pm Eastern Standard Time. I know that several locations in Indiana stay on Standard time...I don't know if that's true in your case but just wanted to point that out so's you won't miss the chat!

Thanks...but it is 8pm EST now...and it appears you are right about the chat starting @ 7pm...because when i logged into chat room at 7:45pm, chat was already in session...wish I would've read your comment a little sooner. sad.gif

Adam,

I find my self questioning everything about this investment. After sitting back and watching for about 3 years. Its really clear you have done your home work, about how this RV should work. Part 2,

I really believe you don't have any one giving you intel, because there is only one thing left to prove, when this RV will occur(you're intel). I really respect your position to just sit back and watch than rather than guess you're way to finish line.........

Thank you I require no responce