Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dates of Interest

Ateam

So here we are on the end of another disappointing weekend... lol we knew this was coming. Anyways, what are the new dates of interest? I keep hearing about June 15th but I thought it was June 30th we were perhaps waiting on? Did I loose my mind or can someone fill me in. Thanks!

P.S. LOL Why do I keep hearing that the Ministers positions are filled but we havn't been told yet? This is getting rediculous!

• Upvote 1

__________________________________________The concensus is,,,protection ,idf,,will end June 30 2011,,All must be in place, prior to, 6/30/2011,,,,thus,,June 15 2011...Sounds good to me...It is geart to vacation in paris in the summer...

My end-date prediction is June 30th. I set it out pretty far for reason(s) that anything before that would be great & suprising.

I assume by personal prediction many factors will be solved:

* Seating final ministry positions

* Other important laws

* Summer will prove basic services will be in higher demand (electricity & water - due to the heat)

* Debts to be repaid shortly after June 30th

* The word "soon" will have meant some time in my mind by anything beyond that point (See Shab's speech)

* The length of time being pegged at 1170 shows that the months continue to tack on that duration

* The 100 day claim will have come & gone

* It may be more likely we have a better understanding of the troop-pullout

* The lifting of 000s will have likely gone through the parliament for vote and be accepted or rejected

Some of the above factors may have more of an impact than others. But, overall, that gives about 45 days to go before... Some feel good about May, and as optimistic and hopeful I that May be the month, I am prepared to see it happen in June. If July comes, and still no change, as I am prepared to accept that - I'll be slightly disappointed & have to look to see how manageable it may be and what other plans are.

• Upvote 3

If you can't sit back, ignore the bogus claims and just wait, you are in too deep. My parents are invested fairly well and at first they were looking just like everyone else for a "date", they finally just turned their backs on the computer and decided they would go back to real life and wait and work.

Remember if you can't walk away without thinking about this or requiring justification of a date and rate, you are in over your head.

If you can't sit back, ignore the bogus claims and just wait, you are in too deep. My parents are invested fairly well and at first they were looking just like everyone else for a "date", they finally just turned their backs on the computer and decided they would go back to real life and wait and work.

Remember if you can't walk away without thinking about this or requiring justification of a date and rate, you are in over your head.

I agee with you to a certain extent. The thing is everyone's situation is different and actually many people are banking on this believe it or not. Also to point something out not everyone has a JOB at the moment many lost their jobs, houses, etc. So you can't really blame people for being obssessed with this investment because it has the potential to change many lives and i mean something that most have never had in their entire lives. So for you to say into deep is just not correct. Only way youre into deep is if you spent more than u could afford but in the end might help you out.

• Upvote 4

Its always tonight or tomorrow or friday or monday, but sometimes its thursday, and its the train has arrived, soon, and head for the bank.

you forgat to mention today, or tueday or even wednsday or perhaps <_< thurday well you know what i mean its just my :twocents: on it

My simple offer of advice:

Get out there and do your own due diligence of research. You will find that if you spent the same amount of time reading rumors and other fictional posts as you put into reading facts and real events, you may have a better understanding of the IQD. If we can all do this, we will all be able to help each other out as we try to piece together this GIGANTIC puzzle. More educated people regarding the IQD will mean more educated posts that will help educate others. As we continue to educate, our level of knowledge increases to a point where we understand it better. We can all learn from each other in this route.

We may never find a rate or a date in stone, but we may find information that we can optimistically point towards a target area. The same goes for value, as we can only get an idea of what value it may be. We are missing factors in both rate/date that will make us never guess right. We may guess too high or too low & we may guess to soon or to late.

Rumors are great for entertainment value, optimism, and dreaming. And in some cases, rumors are also de-bunked, which help us as a mass learn.

• Upvote 1

I agee with you to a certain extent. The thing is everyone's situation is different and actually many people are banking on this believe it or not. Also to point something out not everyone has a JOB at the moment many lost their jobs, houses, etc. So you can't really blame people for being obssessed with this investment because it has the potential to change many lives and i mean something that most have never had in their entire lives. So for you to say into deep is just not correct. Only way youre into deep is if you spent more than u could afford but in the end might help you out.

Easy,

I can agree with you and it is understandable. I just don't believe that focusing on this investment is the answer to anyone's problems no matter how big or small they might seem to someone. I think that focusing on other things will bring this blessing to fruition for someone without the worry. Believe me I am blessed to have a job and I feel for those that lose heart in not being able to find one.

My end-date prediction is June 30th. I set it out pretty far for reason(s) that anything before that would be great & suprising.

I assume by personal prediction many factors will be solved:

* Seating final ministry positions

* Other important laws

* Summer will prove basic services will be in higher demand (electricity & water - due to the heat)

* Debts to be repaid shortly after June 30th

* The word "soon" will have meant some time in my mind by anything beyond that point (See Shab's speech)

* The length of time being pegged at 1170 shows that the months continue to tack on that duration

* The 100 day claim will have come & gone

* It may be more likely we have a better understanding of the troop-pullout

* The lifting of 000s will have likely gone through the parliament for vote and be accepted or rejected

Some of the above factors may have more of an impact than others. But, overall, that gives about 45 days to go before... Some feel good about May, and as optimistic and hopeful I that May be the month, I am prepared to see it happen in June. If July comes, and still no change, as I am prepared to accept that - I'll be slightly disappointed & have to look to see how manageable it may be and what other plans are.

and then............... you woke up rofl

So here we are on the end of another disappointing weekend... lol we knew this was coming. Anyways, what are the new dates of interest? I keep hearing about June 15th but I thought it was June 30th we were perhaps waiting on? Did I loose my mind or can someone fill me in. Thanks!

P.S. LOL Why do I keep hearing that the Ministers positions are filled but we havn't been told yet? This is getting rediculous!

The reson the ministers haven't been seated is because someone has filed a lawsuit against Maliki because he appointed them, and their appointment, or election, something like that was not even voted on by the legislature. I read about that last week, and can't remember it all, but it said Maliki is a dictator in training basically. Please forgive the senior moment, but it may have been Allawi who filed suit. I'm sure someone else has better info from one of the Iraqi newspapers.

There have always been some dates of interest. However; if you have ever depended on someone else's time frame for you expectations or plans, most of the time you /I have been disappointed. That is not to say that the plan didn't eventually come about. Just not when I/you expected them to. Hang in there it's coming the RV! I have always said and belive....it's not a matter if IF but a matter of when??? GO RV

Tomorrow,... it's ALWAYS a day away...

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Cheers!

Doesn't This Just Make You SICK !!!

:blink::angry::unsure::angry::blink:

wink.gif

I got over "sick" in January ('11).

Now I am little better than indifferent.

If/when it happens, it happens. Would be nice...

Cheers!

Edited by BadCobra
  • Upvote 1

Here is a suggestion. Live your life, work your butt off doing whatever it is you do and pay your bills just like you did before your dinar purchase. Go to your son or daughters baseball game. Go to dinner with your wife or husband. Live life just like nothing is going to happen. I will continue to work 80 hours a week to support my family and wait for someone to tell me to stop because I have enough money in the bank so that I don't have to work any more. Like Forrest Gump said when he found out Lt. Dan invested him in some "apple" company and he didn't have to worry about money anymore. "Good, that is one less thing I have to worry about." Just work your butt off until then and when it happens, that will be one less thing you have to worry about.

• Upvote 1