Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rate rumor

Dinarsepsis

So my hacker friend was lurking outside between two DNS servers in Mosul and low and behold, he intercepted a communication with a definite rate!!! Wow!!! Not too high... not too low... seems like it won't cause too much of a stir. And the rate is 0.666!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 50

Yeah...Dork, Apparently you do not know the meaning of the word rumor. Your post was not a rumor.....it was a lame attempt at humor, and perhaps there is a place for such a post somewhere. But it does not belong under the rumors section. And sepsis fits you quite well, as you are an infection, a cancer if you will, regarding this investment and website. Those that choose to create bogus chit chat just to raise everyones' dander do not belong here..................the Mods need to discharge you, not me.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

K... One last time........ My best friend thru school and the man that stood with me when I got married on 4-6-2002 works inside the US treasury dept.... He laughs when I call him with some of the intel from these sites... Word for Word and I quote " The dinar will change in value when the obligations/objectives for Iraq are met... The month is June for this to end.... If we get to July 1st.... I will never view a dinar site again..... Iraq is running out of time for all the international money that is ready to be spent on them............... Watch June PPL

God Bless

Bodeen

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yeah...Dork, Apparently you do not know the meaning of the word rumor. Your post was not a rumor.....it was a lame attempt at humor, and perhaps there is a place for such a post somewhere. But it does not belong under the rumors section. And sepsis fits you quite well, as you are an infection, a cancer if you will, regarding this investment and website. Those that choose to create bogus chit chat just to raise everyones' dander do not belong here..................the Mods need to discharge you, not me.

And so how does this compare with all of the BS that others post? Okie, and all of the other obvious liars? Is this any different. Most rumors are not true. Do we know anything here? This is a rumor, haters!

FYI for those that don't know the meaning of RUMOR. From dictionary.com, Yo...

1. a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts: a rumor of war.

2. gossip; hearsay:

3. Archaic . a continuous, confused noise; clamor; din.

1. a. information, often a mixture of truth and untruth, passed around verbally

b. ( in combination ): a rumour-monger

2. gossip or hearsay

3. archaic din or clamour

4. obsolete fame or reputation

You see, without confirmation or certainty as to facts means NO LINKS, and no proof y'all. If there was a link to confirm it would not be a rumor. Come on! My post was MOST DEFINITELY a RUMOR.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

And so how does this compare with all of the BS that others post? Okie, and all of the other obvious liars? Is this any different. Most rumors are not true.

Well since most of those Guru's like Okie get regularly Tarred and Feathered here then why wouldn't you expect the same?

I guess the difference would be that they post from the safety of their own insulated and censored websites whereas you decided to bring a knife to a Gunfight and post in ignorant bliss ! :blink:

• Upvote 2

My friend with a Reputation: -144, since you only been here since 7 April, cool.gifI think you should go away or get banned cool.gif .

Your BS should not be on this site!!! Sorry but that's the way I feel. cool.gif

• Upvote 3

You've been here five and a half weeks, you have posted 45 times, your reputation is already bad with a minus 150+ and you are trying to tell the rest of us what is or is not a rumour?

What you posted is not a rumour. What you missed in the dictionary definition is the common use standard that a rumour is "perceived" to be true but not provable, usually not true and so on. Common usage of a language requires that people agree to understand that common usage. You are obviously not someone who understands the concept and most likely couldn't agree with others out of just plain orneryness, the need to be combatant and cause strife.

Have fun. I don't know how long the mods here will allow someone with such a bad reputation to remain ... there must be some kind of limit.

Oh, and by the way, you attempt at humour was so lame, sick really. Put that stuff in "off topic" if you must post it. But even there it is not humorous.

<_<

smee2

• Upvote 1