Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for Scooter

hiloeven

Let me say up front that I admire your detailed research and your level of international monetary/economy financial knowledge regarding the possible IQD RV. I have a very good parallel background knowledge of the journalism/reporting industry as you do of financial affairs. I can attest to you, without a doubt, most if not all reporters/journalists would defy any mandatory silenced subject of this magnitude to make a name for themselves now and suffer any consequences later while basking in the egotistical glory of being the first with the scoop of the RV affecting the world wide economy. Therefore, my question to you and any/all contributors to the masses of intel/rumor/research/personal contact info, etc. is how do you explain all the imminency of the data, opinions, intel, gossip, etc. over recent times without ONE mainstream press person willing to take the gamble of endorsement to become perpetually famous in the annuls of international economical developments ? With all the numerous web sites and daily scuttlebut about the subject, it would be absurd to assume any level of ignorance to the RV assumptions by any reporter/journalist worth their reputation in the world. I would like to hear a rational explanation as opposed to it being off limits and so taboo secrective that they would suffer ramifications if reported to the general public. I just don't buy it and anyone in this cutthroat industry would have to agree with me. I look forward to your best possible attempt of rational explanation.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 27

hiloeven! I totally agree with you.There is only two reasons for the pumpers saying the things they are,one is maybe being paid by someone or two,feeding their own egotistocal satisfaction of causing harm and disappointment to innocent people.If this thing happens tonight or tommorrow I will with out a dought give an appology but if not I hope that ,okie,tony dan,athena,med,bluwolf,and all the rest of the people that knowingly post lies that affect other peoples lives are justly dealt with. I am Steve Birlew.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Let me say up front that I admire your detailed research and your level of international monetary/economy financial knowledge regarding the possible IQD RV. I have a very good parallel background knowledge of the journalism/reporting industry as you do of financial affairs. I can attest to you, without a doubt, most if not all reporters/journalists would defy any mandatory silenced subject of this magnitude to make a name for themselves now and suffer any consequences later while basking in the egotistical glory of being the first with the scoop of the RV affecting the world wide economy. Therefore, my question to you and any/all contributors to the masses of intel/rumor/research/personal contact info, etc. is how do you explain all the imminency of the data, opinions, intel, gossip, etc. over recent times without ONE mainstream press person willing to take the gamble of endorsement to become perpetually famous in the annuls of international economical developments ? With all the numerous web sites and daily scuttlebut about the subject, it would be absurd to assume any level of ignorance to the RV assumptions by any reporter/journalist worth their reputation in the world. I would like to hear a rational explanation as opposed to it being off limits and so taboo secrective that they would suffer ramifications if reported to the general public. I just don't buy it and anyone in this cutthroat industry would have to agree with me. I look forward to your best possible attempt of rational explanation.

Hey let me land you a hand on this answer it can simply be answered did quick google iraq dinar scam and the results are About 329,000 results (0.44 seconds) Here is CNN response about dinar----- The fact that there's no real market for the dinar -- that is, buyers and sellers -- tells me that we're not talking about an investment here, or even a speculation. We're talking about gambling, at best. I mean, seriously, would you buy stock from a brokerage firm if it didn't stand ready to make a market in that stock? Of course not, because that's the sort of behavior you see with firms that tout worthless penny stocks. They have been very much down played any chance of dinar being worth anything and also Iraq has done one hell of a job sending out confusing articles and conflicting news..... If hadnt had friends in Iraq and talked with people like Scooter, Enorste yes I said enorste I know hes not well liked here but I know him better than the bashing crew here, or Sonny1 I have had indepth discussions with all them on the phone or on skype,,,,, the truth is hidden in the fine print and it takes a real talent to sniff it out because they do not wont any JOHN DOE figuring it out......As for these sites most of them have been discredited or called a scam for 8 plus years...and yea these dinar sites are setup too keep you coming back and they pass all the same stuff around. I know for a fact for awhile all the dinar websites owners were having a group call im not going to say name but if they had a site they were on the call with Ali from dinar trade sharing info...How do I know?? I was three wayed in on one of the calls. They stopped doing them a little while back though. And as for the Kuwait RV barely anyone knew about it that was the early days the IMF was barely up and going the AOL was still in its infancy and the only guys that happened to have Kuwait dinar were the military guys that were in Kuwait...and there was not info going in or out they just found out a few years latter that the little bit of dinar that had bought for pennies as souvenirs was worth something.

• Upvote 3

Interesting post hiloeven! I am curious though ~ was there any media interest or talk when Kuwait RV'd?? I don't remember hearing about it and there were a lot of people that made money from that investment. :unsure:

except for me and i was there during that so call war and didnt buy any what a dumb a$$ i was but im not going to miss this train ride and im in it for the long run. Also i dint here any intel until one of the guys i was station with call and said DUDE IM RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , imagine me during that time and now hopefully i can do the same and say ...HEY WORLD IM RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... GO RRRR VVVVV :P:D:P

MY DEAR SIR:

I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER BEEN PAID BY ANYONE IN THIS INDUSTRY AND I NEVER EVER EVER EVER WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ THE MATERIAL I PUT OUT. IT'S AMERICA, YOU HAVE THAT CHOICE. NOW THAT WE HAVE THAT STRAIGHT, I GOT INTO THIS RESEARCH GIG SIMPLY TO TELL THE TRUTH TO THE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT ARE OUT GETTING HURT BY THE PUMPERS. EXCUSE THE TENOR OF MY POST, BUT ACCUSING ME OF BEING A PUMPER INCENSES EVERY FABRIC OF MY BONE AND I WILL NEVER SUBMIT TO FOLKS LIKE YOURSELF THAT SUBMIT OTHERWISE. AGAIN, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I PUT OUT THERE, IT'S AMERICA, DON'T READ IT.

AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR THE POST SIR AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT EVENING.

BEST REGARDS,

SCOOTER

YOU TELLEM SCOTTER I AM IN TOTALLY AGREEMENT WITH YOU ON THAT ....TELL HIM TO DIRECT HIS QUESTION OF THIS SORT TO THE PUMPERS AND SEE IF HE GETS A RESPONSE... iTSS rrVV TIME :D:P:D

• Upvote 4

Hey Scooter, I don't blame you for responding to that idiot, but I am sorry that you felt the need to. All of us that have paid attention know that you are a straight shooter and only want to help everyone. I totally enjoy all of your posts and have learned a lot from them. Keep up the wonderful work that you do and know from our hearts how much we appreciate all that you do and for all the info that you have given us. People like the idiot that posted all that stupid crap does not even really know all the things that you do and all of the time you spend to keep us informed. Just wanted to let you know how appreciated you are by most everyone here. I look forward to your next post because I always feel better after reading what you have to tell us!! Keep it up Scooter because we appreciate it all!!!

Edited by Sassylassie
  • Upvote 4

MY DEAR SIR:

I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER BEEN PAID BY ANYONE IN THIS INDUSTRY AND I NEVER EVER EVER EVER WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ THE MATERIAL I PUT OUT. IT'S AMERICA, YOU HAVE THAT CHOICE. NOW THAT WE HAVE THAT STRAIGHT, I GOT INTO THIS RESEARCH GIG SIMPLY TO TELL THE TRUTH TO THE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT ARE OUT GETTING HURT BY THE PUMPERS. EXCUSE THE TENOR OF MY POST, BUT ACCUSING ME OF BEING A PUMPER INCENSES EVERY FABRIC OF MY BONE AND I WILL NEVER SUBMIT TO FOLKS LIKE YOURSELF THAT SUBMIT OTHERWISE. AGAIN, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I PUT OUT THERE, IT'S AMERICA, DON'T READ IT.

AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR THE POST SIR AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT EVENING.

BEST REGARDS,

SCOOTER

Thank you Scooter for all that you do for us. I don't think of you as a pumper. You are the only person who has given us guidance, information and has explained this process better than anyone. You are appreciated! :)

• Upvote 2

OMG-- ARE YOU SERIOUS....

PROFESSIONAL JOURNALISTS???? ARE YOU SERIOUS??? PPPLLLEEEAAAAAASSSSEEE DON'T INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE...

OR DO YOU MEAN THE PROFESSIONAL JOURNALISTS THAT NEVER ASKED A SERIOUS, FOCUSED, MEANINGFUL QUESTION TO A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE THAT HAD MORE HOLES IN HIS RESUME THAN SWISS CHEESE??? ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THOSE PROFESSIONAL JOURNALISTS??

OR MAYBE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ALL THOSE PROFESSIONAL JOURNALISTS WHOSE LEGS TINGLE AT THE MENTION OF OBAMA'S NAME.... AND THEN INSIST THAT THEY ARE OBJECTIVE AND, YES, PROFESSIONAL???

HOW ABOUT A PROFESSIONAL JOURNALISTS THAT WOULD SIMPLY CALL THE PRESIDENT OUT FOR HIS REPEATED AND DESTRUCTIVE HYPOCRASY AS HE CALLS FOR "MORE CIVILITY" OUT OF ONE SIDE OF THIS MOUTH AND THEN SPEAKS OF ENEMIES AND HAS HIS HENCHMEN ADDRESS HIS FELLOW ELECTED OFFICIALS IN THE MOST BASE TERMS.

HOW I WOULD LIKE TO THINK THAT THERE IS A WOODWARD OR BURNSTEIN OUT THERE THAT WOULD TACKLE A REAL STORY.... BUT I FIND MYSELF IN DISAGREEMENT WITH YOUR BASIC PREMISE... THAT THERE ARE STILL ANY PROFESSIONAL, RATIONAL, ETHICAL JOURNALISTS LEFT.

I HAVE ASKED YOUR QUESTION MYSELF.... WHERE IS THE PRESS ON THIS STORY.... AND I CAN ONLY SUGGEST THAT THEY WILL DISCOVER IT WHEN IT IS DONE AND THEN THEY WILL LABOR TO LAY IT ON THE ALTAR OF THEIR OBAMA WORSHIP AND GIVE HIM ALL THE CREDIT FOR HIS MIRACULOUS REDEMPTION OF THE AMERICAN ECONOMY THRU THE RV.

OR MAYBE I AM JUST A BIT JADED!

GO RV

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Hey people, You're not fair to the original question-asker....

He was respectful in his post, saying he admired scooter's work. He didn't say that he thought Scooter was a pumper.

He merely said "in a world of pumpers, how do I know you are for real as none of the mainstream media players have taken this news on".

It's a fair question?

Why doesn't Bernstein or Woodward pick this up? I understand Scooter's response but he doesn't answer the question.

Why is it that no one in the business or investing or international media landscape cover this topic?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

God Bless you Scooter, you are ACES with us DV people. You've been straight with us since day 1! Thank you! :)

I agree with photochic. I'm wondering if, for us layman's, if you might be doing some kind of webchat, wherein you explain further your illustrations? I've been researching laws and everything I can get my hands on, and still find your postings a bit hard to decipher and furthermore apply to the breadth of knowledge I'm gathering? One question, if it does double RV, can we just cash in a portion of our dinar at the first RV, hold onto what's left and cash the rest in later when it RV's higher? What would you do?

Thanks so much for all of your hard, dilligent, insightful work, Scooter, I mean it.

Alexyn.

• Upvote 1

I cannot speak for Scooter, but, based on general observations and enough J School under my belt, I can only guess that this subject is way too hot for a career minded mainstream Journalist to lay hands on.

When all the dust settles, the entire story of the path to world economic equalization will be broached by the media and reported in such a manner to be understood by middle school education and grade school intellect.

I will let Scooter speak for himself in addressing your questions.

I think questions are great. I believe you will get a better look at the bigger picture by asking a paid full-time journalist what the criteria are concerning subject matter permitted to receive detailed coverage.

Also, I would suggest that you research the concept of Journalistic Embargo; the term, what it means, how it is invoked, and what the consequences of violation are.

I will defend the integrity and reputation of Scooter and his posts to the fullest of both my ability and any credibility I may have to bargain with.

I believe you may be on to something, but Scooter's involvement here is not, IMHO, the avenue for you to be pursuing.

• Upvote 3

I know that Scooter likes to hear other points of views, but I believe speaking for most of the members on this forum, please don't question the integrity and motive behind Scooter's research.

He is one of the few people I not only highly respect, but honestly believe, and follow closely. I don't want to see any "bad apples" ruin it for the rest of the forum if you insult his work.

He searches for the truth, which is something that can't be said about pumpers.

On a side note, trerumph, I would like to hear more about your Kuwait experience if it is not a touchy subject.

1) How easy would it have been for you to invest into their dinar?

2) Your rich friend, how much did he invest to become "rich"?

3) What was the going rate at the time...?

4) Any other info. you care to share :)

• Upvote 5

I too must THANK SCOOTER for his diligent hard work and all the time he commits to this for us. He does not ask for anything in return. And I cannot consider Scooter to be a "pumper". On the contrary: he keeps us grounded by reminding us that we probably will not see unrealistic returns for our investment. We all understood that this is not a guarantee and we should never risk more than we can afford to lose. Again, SCOOTER, THANK YOU !!

• Upvote 2

Man what anger. Anyone with that much anomosity really does need to seak help. None of what you said made any sence. You ask Scooter for a rational explanation, try asking some rational questions. Scooter has too many friends here, and I am one of them, for someone like you to even matter. If you can't run with the big dogs, then stay on the porch. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Keep up the good work Scooter.

GO RV