Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"THE TRIFECTA THEORY" -- THE FINAL MOVE

Scooter

$1 ??? THAT'S JUST SILLY! THE DINAR WAS $3.22 OVER 20 YEARS AGO WHEN THE USD WAS FAR HIGHER.

TRY SOME REAL ACURATE INFORMATION ABOUT THE WORTH AND WEALTH IN IRAQ!

Subject: Billions Over Baghdad - New York Times http://www.nytimes.c...n/27taylor.html Hello again folks, If U don't presently have a copy of the above article from the NY TIMES, written by Stanford graduate and former Under Sec. of the Treas., John B. Taylor, in Feb. 2007, please print one now and read it over and over, every time U may wonder if this RV is for real or not. Share it w/ others who may think you and we are all nuts, like CA Sen. Henry Waxman said on the Senate floor. As far as I'm concerned, it's the most concise explanation of how this plan was conceived by Cheney & Greenspan and then put into action before the first shot was ever fired in the Iraqi War. It also gives credibility to GWB when he expressed many times as to how this war would pay for itself, namely OIL. Iraqi oil at less than $33/bbl coming to the USA. This new Iraqi currency that was shipped & also flown by - get this: 27 747's into Iraq right during the war - is the very SAME dinar that we all presently hold awaiting the Re-Valuation. Just think about this: We are part of history being made, folks! And we will be made wealthy beyond our wildest dreams for so doing. So may I encourage you all to be patient. If we were any closer we'd be WET! Jim

The Crude Wealth of Iraq;

Henry Thompson

Iraq is a wealthy country and every Iraqi a present value millionaire. Wealth in the world has shifted toward the owners of crude oil. Over the next two decades, total world energy consumption will almost double with serious alternatives to oil remain decades away. US oil consumption is expanding as production declines and imports climb. Oil prices and the energy share of national income will increase over the coming decades.

Monopoly resource profits will be going to the owners of oil and other energy resources. Oil extraction and refining are very competitive with profits slightly higher than the average industry but with high risk. The owners of the oil will enjoy the rising prices. Oil is owned primarily by governments around the world.

The price of a barrel of crude oil at the wellhead jumps around between $40 and $150 while extraction cost in the Middle East is under $10. The owners of the oil in the ground enjoy the profit. The Arab Gulf has 65% of the world’s proven oil reserves and Iraq has 12%. Oil in the ground is like money in the bank and that makes the government and perhaps Iraqis themselves wealthy. Iraq can produce 6 million barrels of oil a day, 2 billion barrels per year. At $50 per barrel, that oil would sell for $100 billion. The population of Iraq is 24 million and that oil income translates to $4000 per person.

If Iraq sells a quarter of its potential reserves at an average price of $50 for the next 20 years, that would generate 90 billion x $50 = $4.5 trillion. If the population of Iraq grows to 30 million that would be $150,000 per capita for 20 years, or $7,500 annual income per capita. Price will be rising but the Iraqi government will waste a good deal of the profit.

If instead of wasting the income it is invested, Iraq will become wealthy. Estimated productive capital assets in the US are $60,000 per capita and $5,000 for the entire world. If Iraq invests only 1/4 of its oil revenue for the next 20 years, it will match current US productive assets per capita.

The total value of Iraq potential oil reserves at an average profit of $75 per barrel over next 100 years would be 360 billion x $75 = $27 trillion or $900,000 per capita, making every Iraqi a millionaire. These calculations do not include natural gas revenue, lately about equal to oil revenue for producing fields. Also, most of Iraq has not been explored for gas or oil.

In the Persian Gulf region, proven oil reserves are 195 trillion barrels. Selling this at an average profit of $75 per barrel over the next 100 years would generate $15,000 trillion income. If half of that is invested, it would amount to $7,500 trillion or 1/4 of the present total capital assets in world. And this is only proven reserves. Due to political uncertainty most of the Gulf region has not been explored for gas and oil.

OIL IS NOW $100 A BARRELSO THIS WAS WRITTEN QUITE SOME TIME AGO. IT LEAVES OUT THAT ONLY 20% OF IRAQ HAS BEEN EXPLORED SO FAR, AND IT SAYS IRAQ HAS 12%. WE NOW KNOW IRAQ HAS FAR MORE OIL THAN ALL IT'S NEIGHBORS. ADDED TO THE OIL IS THE NATURAL GAS WHICH IRAQ ALSO HAS MORE OF.

SO THIS ARTICLE SAYING $50 ABARREL IS OFF BY 50% RIGHT HERE. IT IS OFF EVEN MORE WITH 80% YET UNEXPLORED

THAT SAID;

IRAQIS ARE MILLIONAIRES X 2 ( FOR THE $100 OIL) x 5 ( FO THE 80% YET EXPLORED)x WE HAVE NO NUMBERS FOR THE NATURAL GAS BUT YOU SEE WHERE ITS GOING.

EVEN AT THE END WITH $75 A BARREL = $900,000 PER CAP ADD 25% MORE FOR $100 PER BARREL. AND STILL NO NUMBERS FOR THE NATURAL GAS

MULTI-MILLIONAIRES IS MORE LIKE CORRECT

• Downvote 14

:rolleyes:

DV TEAM,

HERE'S SECTION 2 OF 3 OF "THE TRIFECTA THEORY" -- THE FINAL MOVE. YOU CAN EXPECT THE LAST SECTION BY TUESDAY OF THIS WEEK.

BEST REGARDS AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND,

SCOOTER

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24PART9-3-CONCLUSION4--TrifectaFinalMOPandMOFPlanTablesandFiveYearPlan.png

25PART9-4--PrezCombinedEOsv2-0-REDUCED.png

26PART9-5--PARLIAMENTMINUTESMAY102011V2-0.png

27PART9-6THETRANSFORMATION.png

STAY TUNED FOR SECTION THREE OF THREE!!!

Ok can you give us a good guess on when it will RV?

SCOOTER

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Scooter, in the Parlimentary Minutes, are they saying that if the EO is extended than the US has rights to the 1,073,000,000? And they are also using the date 12/5/11, which I believe that Enoch8 is saying that is an incorrect date, it was extended last year on that date but the true date is the 22nd, is that correct? Why would Iraq allow that amount of money to be lost that easily? I hope that I am reading that correctly, it is a bit confusing with the translation. Ty for your work on all of this.

WOW Scooter, what a fantastic guy you are to go through hours and hours of back ache and thought, staring at the computer to help us understand this opportunity we have all been blessed with. thanks for thinking enough of our DV family to post and explain. Praying for favor in your families life, your kindness will pay off in the end.

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 1

Scooter,

Great work! Its nice that members out there will do in-depth research to find articles that pertain to our investment and piece it together.

All of us members are basically a team trying to supply information that may be helpful while educating others. If we continue to do this, we will have a better understanding.

My perceptions have changed since getting into the dinar, and I continually research, read, and connect the dots to try & learn. If this particular thing never "pops" at least I can say I spent many hours reading about how processes work. A nice life lesson so to speak, and you help me learn. :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks Scooter Great work as always.

One problem though,

I can expand the links to read them but they won't allow me to scroll over to see the right side of the page.

Is it possible that you could fix the link to allow the page to scoll left to right?

Thanks again my friend! And GO RV :)