Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Athena is correct on $7.23 rate

General Kang

Part 2 [gankans] Atena is correct on rate that we are hearing. Expect to see something by Monday, cashout by Tuesday from what our sources are saying.

[dannyc] awesome gankans!

[gankans] Athena is correct on $7.23 rate

we are very close and we should see this tomorrow and cash in Monday or Tuesday

[amadden] wycoffjul anytime from 5 hours from now to tomorrow night

LOL

Part 2 [gankans] Atena is correct on rate that we are hearing. Expect to see something by Monday, cashout by Tuesday from what our sources are saying.

[dannyc] awesome gankans!

[gankans] Athena is correct on $7.23 rate

we are very close and we should see this tomorrow and cash in Monday or Tuesday

[amadden] wycoffjul anytime from 5 hours from now to tomorrow night

Mkay. Why do rvtards bring this here? Oh yeah, cuz peeps here love to hear it.

... ah... mmm... I will... ah... yeah... methadone maybe, or crack... um... most probably a good hallucinagenic substance... mushrooms... LSD? PSP??? Hmmmmm... over $7.00... yeah right...

... ah... mmm... I will... ah... yeah... methadone maybe, or crack... um... most probably a good hallucinagenic substance... mushrooms... LSD? PSP??? Hmmmmm... over $7.00... yeah right...

Oh yeah... did I forget to mention that I can lay golden eggs??? I have to drink a bunch of Goldslagger, but I can do it! LOL!!! :P;):lol:<_<

• Upvote 1

CONGRATULATIONS why is it that Iraq had there zeros removed from there big notes justs as you will . we just made 4 grand after taxes on a million did you wonder why the no lop came straight from the pumpers tied to IQD with add space sold on there site. if you have 10 million you can go buy a new car mmmmmm but you would have to come up with a little more since your 40 g does not cover the car taxes.

Ok guys..... here it is.... my contacts in the CIA, IMF and CBI are all telling me the same thing.

new rate shows up on forex in the morning at 9 am..... Bagdad time and US time... because its such a big event all of the clocks in the world are being changed that day so that everything goes smoothly.

and let me tell you guys.... you heard it from me first. Everyone will be shocked at the rate. All sources confirmed this is locked in at $19.79 USD.

You should quit your jobs, give away your cars and leave your wives. The dawn of a new era is upon us. I plan on putting a deposit down on an island right after I leave the bank tomorrow at 10 am

I think me and my friend who also has some dinar are going to go halves on buying Catalina island.

• Upvote 2

Ok guys..... here it is.... my contacts in the CIA, IMF and CBI are all telling me the same thing.

new rate shows up on forex in the morning at 9 am..... Bagdad time and US time... because its such a big event all of the clocks in the world are being changed that day so that everything goes smoothly.

and let me tell you guys.... you heard it from me first. Everyone will be shocked at the rate. All sources confirmed this is locked in at $19.79 USD.

You should quit your jobs, give away your cars and leave your wives. The dawn of a new era is upon us. I plan on putting a deposit down on an island right after I leave the bank tomorrow at 10 am

I think me and my friend who also has some dinar are going to go halves on buying Catalina island.

Yes Jake thats the rate my people have been saying too. They are in the know as in Intel. great find jake . your rate could not fit in Athena's box.

Edited by Hell froze over
  • Upvote 2

I really wish they would just shut the *&&*% up! Every weekend, same story with same ending. Here I am on Monday morning with no change on Forex with it being Monday afternoon in Iraq. Do us all a HUGE FAVOR and just stop with the RV rate & date rumors that never happen. You're not doing any of us any favors. In fact, you are turning me against an investment I used to believe 100% in. I'm now at about 90% belief and 10% concern that it won't happen for at least several more years.

• Upvote 1

:lol::D:lol: I MEAN REALLY WHERE DO THESE PEOPLE GET THIS GARBAGE FROM? I REALLY WISH IT WOULD COME OUT AT $7 AND ABOVE. iRAQ DONT EVEN HAVE THE RESERVE CURRENCY TO BACK THAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH OIL THEY HAVE, IS SHE OKIE SISTER CAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE ON THE SAME PAGE AND BEEN SMOKING A LITTLE TO MUCH TO COME UP WITH THIS, I'M JUST SAYING...
  • Upvote 1

Kang has stepped up to be our newest Pumper. Somethings we should think about:

How to Diagnose an Intel Pump

How to Get BS From a intel Pump

How to Install a BS Pump Fountain

How to Find a BS Pump

How to make a BS Intel Pump Thrive

A homemade intel pump won't be as picturesque as this, but it will work. Transferring intel from one site to another can be a slow, tedious process. Spreading intel from one location to another quickly becomes a test of endurance. Electronic intel pumps are convenient but a waste of our time. A homespun manual intel pump can be made from parts readily available at your local home Bull Sh$$ store. I hope the Dinar RV's soon, but I'm tired of Pumpers..

Why do you guys blame the person posting? They are just bringing over info. It is not their personal statements.