Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bluwolf chat 5/15/11

nointel

Bluwolf chat 5/15/11

May 15, 2011 11:19 am ·

bluwolf] Happy is todays word [bluwolf] Did you guys see me last night [bluwolf] Remember when I told Gankans if the word extraofficial meant something to him [bluwolf] Then I said it should [bluwolf] Extraofficial means imminent [bluwolf] So you see I know whats about to happen before it happens [bluwolf] Just one more thing remember the system and its timeframe [garit] bluwolf so that means Australia could see it tonight, right? [garit] [bluwolf] 10:15pm pst reset,,5:15pm sunday revealed australia, seen in US 9:15 am est [bluwolf] Forgot at 2pm est all world banks align [bluwolf] Small delay yesterday,resolved I think your getting short and long term taxtation which is just

[bluwolf] Look God is in control and being it so,,no matter what man tries to do to steal you of this blessing it will be of no aveil for the Lords sheild is their to protect you from the greedy… E-líon

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Is it just me or is this post hard to understand? It references 10:15 PM PST (which I would imagine west coast) then says 9:15 AM EST.Being that PST is 3 hours behind EST, either the post is BS or someone is really bad at basic math.

Bluewolf,

JUST STOP!

WNOUGH BS.THERE ARE NO ANNOUNCEMWNRS NO MEETINGS. AND NO RV YET.

THE USA WILL MAKETHIS HAPPEN WHEN THEY FEEL IRAQ IS FKIPPIN READY.

THE. GOI HAS ONE WEEK TO PULL IT TOGETHER OR NO DFI MONEY.

QUIT WITH THE SPECULATION LIKE YOU ARE SHABIBIS ROOM MATE.

YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL.

• Upvote 2

Bluwolf chat 5/15/11

bluwolf] Happy is todays word [bluwolf] Did you guys see me last night [bluwolf] Remember when I told Gankans if the word extraofficial meant something to him [bluwolf] Then I said it should [bluwolf] Extraofficial means imminent [bluwolf] So you see I know whats about to happen before it happens [bluwolf] Just one more thing remember the system and its timeframe [garit] bluwolf so that means Australia could see it tonight, right? [garit] [bluwolf] 10:15pm pst reset,,5:15pm sunday revealed australia, seen in US 9:15 am est [bluwolf] Forgot at 2pm est all world banks align [bluwolf] Small delay yesterday,resolved I think your getting short and long term taxtation which is just

[bluwolf] Look God is in control and being it so,,no matter what man tries to do to steal you of this blessing it will be of no aveil for the Lords sheild is their to protect you from the greedy… E-líon

,LETS SEE IF YOU KNOW ,THIS IS YOUR TEST ,BETTER BE TRUE ,OR YOUR LABELED AS A FRAUD,LETS CUT THE BS ,SHOW ME IM WRONG ,--NUFF SAID--AND IF IM WRONG I WILL FLY TO WHERE YOU ARE AND BUY YOU A BEER ,NUFF SAID , Edited by Bobbysac
  • Upvote 1

Bluwolf chat 5/15/11

I believe this is called a Drive BY :blink: Just finished a Ouiji Board session and Hoodini says " Extraofficial " as well. <_<

• Upvote 1