Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VERY ENCOURAGING

The Eagle

Hi Eagle,

Im on your side. I am not sure if any of the rest of you have ever been to a bank in a small town, but they do not operate the same. Its more like a family type thing than business. It's hard to explain unless you have experienced it.

On top of that, there are post all over dinar boards with little tidbits like this from around the world. So, believe him if you want. I do.

Thanks for the post Eagle....

I was born and raised in a rural area. Small town banks do operate differently as the mentality and culture is more personal and friendly. However, NO ONE has been tipped about any particular time frame for the IQD to RV. The timing will be as much surprise to the bankers and it will be for us. B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Surely you must realize that when people do cash in, they will want some spending cash.

I know I will, maybe $10K to $50K.

Wouldn't you?

When I want a significant amount of cash at my local bank I have to order it a few days in advance since the bank prefers NOT to keep large amounts on hand.

Exactly,even if you have 1 million in your account,you can't just waltz into the bank and say "I'd like to withdrawl 20K on the spot" it just doesn't work like that.And of course I'm not going to be ignorant enough to want to actually receive,hold,and walk out of a public place with 10-50k in spending cash.Tellers actually have to count that money out to you,and counting 50k wouldn't exactly be quick and discreet.Might as well put a sign over your head that says I have 50k in my pocket ripe for the picking.Some may want to rethink,for their own safety,how they will conduct themselves during and after cash-in.I hate to be the bearer of bad news,but there are many many dishonest people out there....and it only takes one.

• Upvote 2

Exactly,even if you have 1 million in your account,you can't just waltz into the bank and say "I'd like to withdrawl 20K on the spot" it just doesn't work like that.And of course I'm not going to be ignorant enough to want to actually receive,hold,and walk out of a public place with 10-50k in spending cash.Tellers actually have to count that money out to you,and counting 50k wouldn't exactly be quick and discreet.Might as well put a sign over your head that says I have 50k in my pocket ripe for the picking.Some may want to rethink,for their own safety,how they will conduct themselves during and after cash-in.I hate to be the bearer of bad news,but there are many many dishonest people out there....and it only takes one.

Yes you can, I've done it before

On Friday I went to my local Wells bank to do a wire transfer for some Dinars. When I arrived the bank was very busy so one of the loan managers handled my transaction. When he saw the word "dinar" in the notation area of the wire app he asked me if I had many Dinars. To my surprise I answered "yes, many". He immediately asked if I would like to meet the manager, who was brought over immediately to introduce herself. She said she was aware of something happening with the Dinar, and that something big was happening "NEXT WEEK". She said that they were heavy in cash as all of Wells Fargo appears to be, and that her staff would be happy to help me with RE purchases and trusts. Then a personal banker appeared and made his introduction. I played right along as if I expected them to know all that I did and left the bank with a smile and heightened confidence. This was the FIRST TIME I have EVER had direct confirmation that the Dinar was about to RV. As an aside, I asked if they had seen the new Treasury Notes that have been shown on the Gold commercials (The US continues to print money}. THese are the new Treasury Notes that will soon replace our Federal Reserve notes after the IQD revalues. Hang on folks, we're in for one exciting ride.

Go RV over 3

Thanks for the post Eagle. Since this bank was fairly open with their info. to you, could you ask them if they believe it will be a straight-up RV and not a LOP/RV? Just curious............thank you.

A thought to consider:

It's certainly understandable that those long timers on this forum who have seen many posts like Eagle's would be skeptical, if not downright cynical, about another in the long string of alleged "pumper" posts.

However, one of these days, one of these posts will be correct. WHEN that is the case, I truly hope all of the naysayers, some of whom have indulged themselves in rather offensive language, will "man up" and offer a public apology to the one person who nails the date and/or rate. JMO. GO RV!

• Upvote 1

Yes you can, I've done it before

Then your bank went against rules and regulations my friend.You have to have some paperwork if you withdraw more than $10,000 in cash. The bank is required by law to complete a Currency Transaction Report, and if this is an interest bearing account you are making the withdrawal from, your bank can actually require a 7-day advance notice of withdrawal. This was disclosed in your original documentation/contract. It is rarely enforced, but is required by law to be in your agreement.

You can withdraw any amout you wish. Anything over 10,000 will be reported. I have withdrawn over 10,000 many times. The only law is that cash transactions over 10,000 must be reported. Many people keep more than 10,000 in there checking accounts.

• Upvote 1

People realy get a kick at passing out false intel, this is nothing more that an another bank stories that I've been hearing for the past 7 plus years...... :blink::rolleyes::rolleyes:

THIS WAS NOT FALSE INFO. THIS IS STRAIGHT TRUTH. GUESS I WON'T BE SHARING ANYMORE WITH THIS GROUP. GOODBY

People realy get a kick at passing out false intel, this is nothing more that an another bank stories that I've been hearing for the past 7 plus years...... :blink::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If all you "nay-sayers" are so positive that every post on this site is CRAP then why do you bother to read it in the first place???? Isn't it a waste of your time????

• Upvote 2

A thought to consider:

It's certainly understandable that those long timers on this forum who have seen many posts like Eagle's would be skeptical, if not downright cynical, about another in the long string of alleged "pumper" posts.

However, one of these days, one of these posts will be correct. WHEN that is the case, I truly hope all of the naysayers, some of whom have indulged themselves in rather offensive language, will "man up" and offer a public apology to the one person who nails the date and/or rate. JMO. GO RV!

Agree 100% +1 Not only do i not think it is right to call someone a lier without first hand knowledge, i don't think it is right to discount everything that comes in to the rumors section. A better way to have approached this would have been to ask Eagle for the bank info and manager name. Then, call the bank yourself. If the manager said that it is a bunch of crap- then call him a lair. Wells Fargo did just purchase a foreign exchange company so it is plausible that policy may have changed regarding any foreign currency transactions. I read a post of someone who worked at WF that said they heard nothing- but that was before WF bought the exchange company. Lets keep an open mind here and peacefully confirm or debunk posts. There is no reason to bash every single poster that comes along with a tidbit. This forum will shrivel and die because no one will want to post here anymore. Just my 2 cents... GO RV! :) Thanks for the post Eagle!

Also, if this post had been pumping, how come he didn't direct people to buy from a particular dealer? What is in it for him? Why would he want to waste his time?

Edited by Derek2011

Guess you don't realize that banks have special meeting rooms for large cash transaction withdrawals and/or deposits. I own a business, I deposit large sums of cash and at times I withdraw large sums of cash. It is never done at a teller's window. I usually call ahead if I need any amount larger than 5K.

Guess you don't realize that banks have special meeting rooms for large cash transaction withdrawals and/or deposits. I own a business, I deposit large sums of cash and at times I withdraw large sums of cash. It is never done at a teller's window. I usually call ahead if I need any amount larger than 5K.

cool.gifBingo

Yes,actually I do.I worked in a bank for 8 months.So are you saying that I am correct and you can't just walk in without notice and withdraw 50k? You have confused me.Or thank you for backing me up on this one with proof. You will not walk into your local branch with a bag of dinar and say I'd like 50k in cash on the spot. You will have to call ahead so that the bank can arrange to have that amount available for your withdrawl.That was pretty much the whole point.Banks have surprisingly less money on hand than most would think(Unless,arrangements have been made prior).Try going to your local branch tomorrow unanounced and tell them that would like to withdraw 50k...Won't happen without giving them a heads up.

cool.gifBingo

Okay Mongo you are correct. This started by you backing the post stating that they would have large sums of extra cash on hand for RV withdrawls.Maybe things have changed since I worked in a bank. Guess if you are making a significant withdrawl you no longer have to notify them in advance so that they can make arrangements to have the hard cash on hand for you.That's good to know that they now keep such large sums on stand by. I will find out tomorrow from a couple of main branches and wll probably be back to make my BINGO post.

Edited by skepticaldinar

THIS WAS NOT FALSE INFO. THIS IS STRAIGHT TRUTH. GUESS I WON'T BE SHARING ANYMORE WITH THIS GROUP. GOODBY

I believe what info you have shared.

And I appreciate the info.

I feel bad for you coming in here just to be bashed.

People are just finding it hard to believe in anything as far as this investment, although it is no excuse for how they have treated you.

Not every one is a pumper........only all these gurus from other sites!

Dan

• Upvote 1