Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VERY ENCOURAGING

The Eagle

On Friday I went to my local Wells bank to do a wire transfer for some Dinars. When I arrived the bank was very busy so one of the loan managers handled my transaction. When he saw the word "dinar" in the notation area of the wire app he asked me if I had many Dinars. To my surprise I answered "yes, many". He immediately asked if I would like to meet the manager, who was brought over immediately to introduce herself. She said she was aware of something happening with the Dinar, and that something big was happening "NEXT WEEK". She said that they were heavy in cash as all of Wells Fargo appears to be, and that her staff would be happy to help me with RE purchases and trusts. Then a personal banker appeared and made his introduction. I played right along as if I expected them to know all that I did and left the bank with a smile and heightened confidence. This was the FIRST TIME I have EVER had direct confirmation that the Dinar was about to RV. As an aside, I asked if they had seen the new Treasury Notes that have been shown on the Gold commercials (The US continues to print money}. THese are the new Treasury Notes that will soon replace our Federal Reserve notes after the IQD revalues. Hang on folks, we're in for one exciting ride.

Go RV over 3

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 17

On Friday I went to my local Wells bank to do a wire transfer for some Dinars. When I arrived the bank was very busy so one of the loan managers handled my transaction. When he saw the word "dinar" in the notation area of the wire app he asked me if I had many Dinars. To my surprise I answered "yes, many". He immediately asked if I would like to meet the manager, who was brought over immediately to introduce herself. She said she was aware of something happening with the Dinar, and that something big was happening "NEXT WEEK". She said that they were heavy in cash as all of Wells Fargo appears to be, and that her staff would be happy to help me with RE purchases and trusts. Then a personal banker appeared and made his introduction. I played right along as if I expected them to know all that I did and left the bank with a smile and heightened confidence. This was the FIRST TIME I have EVER had direct confirmation that the Dinar was about to RV. As an aside, I asked if they had seen the new Treasury Notes that have been shown on the Gold commercials (The US continues to print money}. THese are the new Treasury Notes that will soon replace our Federal Reserve notes after the IQD revalues. Hang on folks, we're in for one exciting ride.

Go RV over 3

Is this different than "Thursday could be our day of jubilation" post that you made 13 days ago? Just asking

Edited by skepticaldinar
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Is this different than "Thursday could be our day of jubilation" post that you made 12 days ago? Just asking

Like you and all of us the news was "certain" that last Thursday was the announcement. I too was sucked in by the rumor mill. But Friday was different. I actually has unsolicited confirmation that something big was occuring regarding the Dinar. This from a bank in a small town that is far from the top of the Wells org.

Edited by The Eagle
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Like you and all of us the news was "certain" that last Thursday was the announcement. I too was sucked in by the rumor mill. But Friday was different. I actually has unsolicited confirmation that something big was occuring regarding the Dinar. This from a bank in a small town that is far from the top of the Wells org.

I'm sorry,I no longer read the posts of pumpers.So I had no idea that the "certain" rv date was last Thursday.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Go RV over 3

did they ask u where to get Dinar..? I would. I mean dinar is about to RV and you gonna make millions so why not jump onto the band wagon and be a millionaire yourself while it is still crazy cheap.. :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hi Eagle,

Im on your side. I am not sure if any of the rest of you have ever been to a bank in a small town, but they do not operate the same. Its more like a family type thing than business. It's hard to explain unless you have experienced it.

On top of that, there are post all over dinar boards with little tidbits like this from around the world. So, believe him if you want. I do.

Thanks for the post Eagle....

• Upvote 9

Agreed.And why would they need to be heavy in cash,as the vast majority will be simply cashing in to the form of a deposit.

Surely you must realize that when people do cash in, they will want some spending cash.

I know I will, maybe $10K to $50K.

Wouldn't you?

Hi Eagle,

Im on your side. I am not sure if any of the rest of you have ever been to a bank in a small town, but they do not operate the same. Its more like a family type thing than business. It's hard to explain unless you have experienced it.

On top of that, there are post all over dinar boards with little tidbits like this from around the world. So, believe him if you want. I do.

Thanks for the post Eagle....

Absolutely agree with you!

Small town banks know their customers very well.

They shop together, their kids go to school together, Etc.

It IS more like a "family" and they DO share things.

Is this post true? I dunno but, I'm not about to call the poster a liar!

• Upvote 6

Surely you must realize that when people do cash in, they will want some spending cash.

Wouldn't you?

When I want a significant amount of cash at my local bank I have to order it a few days in advance since the bank prefers NOT to keep large amounts on hand.

• Upvote 1

Sorry its a dog fart. I read this almost word for word almost 2 weeks ago. Just saying

Yes it is! I read this first on DDs site than came direclly over here. My thoughts were either this is a recycled rumor or I am in one of those dejavu moments! :lol:

The only thing that caught my attention is that it said the post originated on DV and very rarely do we get rumors coming out of this site. Too many grounded members that will call B.S. right away if they smell something fishy!

Wouldn't you?

When I want a significant amount of cash at my local bank I have to order it a few days in advance since the bank prefers NOT to keep large amounts on hand.

Nope I will write a check or use a credit card. Foolish to carry around that much cash. Just because you can. You will make some mugger very very happy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wouldn't you?

Absolutely agree with you!

Small town banks know their customers very well.

They shop together, their kids go to school together, Etc.

It IS more like a "family" and they DO share things.

Is this post true? I dunno but, I'm not about to call the poster a liar!

I agree about the Bank thing I also live in a very small town and everyone knows everyone's bis, You can't do anything with out everyone finding out. It's like Mayberry just go to the Barber Shop if you want to know anything

Crapola . . . . How many times have we heard this story . . . . Words were changed a little but it is still the same story line . . . . Here is how the story outline goes.

1. Somebody phones or goes to a bank

2. While doing business, the word "Dinar" is brought up some how

3. Upper bank management is put on the phone or comes out to talk

4. Management is "in the know" that something big is gonna happen soon

5. People with dinar will be rich

You take this outline and weave it into a story to make people (newbie people) believe it. . . . . Please come up with a new story outline. How about something like this.

1. Cleaning person at bank

2. Cleans when bank is closed (night time, more mysterious)

3. Finds dinar information - - - papers fell off desk, email-computer left on, phone answering machine, etc

• Upvote 4