Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Oil Field Employee Paid Bonus in Dinar

oldtestamentman

My Brother works in management for Exxon in Iraq. A few weeks ago he had to pay an employee a bonus in Dinar for a $1,200 US dollar bonus. They had to go to the local banks to gather the funds. When I asked if they found any 10k or 25k bills, my brother stated that they had a table stacked with money to pay the worker with lower denoms. Take this for whatever its worth.

And please you rubber necking bashers who can't wait to pounce on newbie's posts, Keep your comments to yourself, stop acting like a bunch of chatty queens at a fashion show with your bashing. That's an abomination. Stop acting like that! This is a true story and me and my brother's words have integrity. If you want to bash like queens, go help Rupaul with his show or something.

You are blazing at the basher posse like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. +1 for being gutsy.

Thanks for the info :)

• Upvote 3

My Brother works in management for Exxon in Iraq. A few weeks ago he had to pay an employee a bonus in Dinar for a $1,200 US dollar bonus. They had to go to the local banks to gather the funds. When I asked if they found any 10k or 25k bills, my brother stated that they had a table stacked with money to pay the worker with lower denoms. Take this for whatever its worth.

And please you rubber necking bashers who can't wait to pounce on newbie's posts, Keep your comments to yourself, stop acting like a bunch of chatty queens at a fashion show with your bashing. That's an abomination. Stop acting like that! This is a true story and me and my brother's words have integrity. If you want to bash like queens, go help Rupaul with his show or something.

+1

No guts, no glory.

• Upvote 1

ROFL! It's funny because it is so TRUE!!

• Upvote 2

Just curious, but when you said lower denoms. did you mean the 1000,500,250 and 50 notes? If so this would give more validation to the larger notes getting increasingly harder to come by.

Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 1

It was like he was expecting to get bashed or something... Weird... :blink:

And you're surprised...Why??? Seems like anymore if someone posts something that someone, anyone doesn't agree with or believe they feel the need to comment negatively instead of just moving on and leaving each to his/her own.. We are all trying to get to the same place and those of us who try to post or ask questions are practically stoned... JMO <_<

• Upvote 1

And you're surprised...Why??? Seems like anymore if someone posts something that someone, anyone doesn't agree with or believe they feel the need to comment negatively instead of just moving on and leaving each to his/her own.. We are all trying to get to the same place and those of us who try to post or ask questions are practically stoned... JMO <_<

its got nothing to do with the story he posted. its all the weird g.ay-bashing he does for no apparent reason. he very much invites negative comments by saying you'll only comment negatively if you're a *****.

which very much deserves to be made fun of.

also, how weird is it that g.ay is auto censored?

Edited by lizlemon78
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

its got nothing to do with the story he posted. its all the weird g.ay-bashing he does for no apparent reason. he very much invites negative comments by saying you'll only comment negatively if you're a *****.

which very much deserves to be made fun of.

also, how weird is it that g.ay is auto censored?

I gotcha....I was refering to they post not the g.ay comments... :D

Some of these "expert" vets are a little sassy if you ask me, or limp wristed in the way they pounce on these threads. Sass on to Rupaul's show where you belong.

OMG I hope you are not going to go there...please this is NOT the place....