Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lower Denoms Picture

CCHOMERUN

I took this picture and blew it up...it's not photoshopped because it would be way too hard to get the lighting on the camera to reflect off the bills the way it does. Bascially the bills are lighter where the camera reflects off the table. All I am saying is they look pretty authentic. Take that for what its worth.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I took this picture and blew it up...it's not photoshopped because it would be way too hard to get the lighting on the camera to reflect off the bills the way it does. Bascially the bills are lighter where the camera reflects off the table. All I am saying is they look pretty authentic. Take that for what its worth.

So did you take the picture or NOT take the picture? (not sure how you're using the word "take")...if yes, there are obvious questions to answer...if no, where did you find the pic? Thx

IT'S NOT PHOTOSHOP. LOOK AT THE DESIGNS. THEY ARE SIMILAR BUT NOT EXACT. TOO MUCH DETAIL TO BE PHOTOSHOP. Im the biggest skeptic. these LOOK legit. the first time ever in months, im actually somewhat enthusiastic.

IMO, they look exact...just a difference in shading and filters...still not buyin it...but would love an expert opinion...

IMO, they look exact...just a difference in shading and filters...still not buyin it...but would love an expert opinion...

Look at the 5. The bottom right design has an added design in versus the 5000. TOO MUCH DETAIL TO BE PHOTOSHOP. Obama birth certificate was clearly photoshop'd!!!! haa But seriously, looks legit.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

ahhh ok thanks pvs damn photshops.

I'm with you on this one Easy! I worked as an illustrator for over 10 yrs for Texas Instruments, Martin Marietta and several military defense contracts. These are definitely done with Photoshop or some other form of graphic program. I used to do this kinda thing manually without the electronic images. From what I can see, these are definitely fake! Nice try, but I'm not buying these images.

• Upvote 1

I'm with you on this one Easy! I worked as an illustrator for over 10 yrs for Texas Instruments, Martin Marietta and several military defense contracts. These are definitely done with Photoshop or some other form of graphic program. I used to do this kinda thing manually without the electronic images. From what I can see, these are definitely fake! Nice try, but I'm not buying these images.

Everyone can be skeptical if they want…I just wanted to share that with you. TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH. Keep the bar low. For those who enjoyed the post, my pleasure!

GPOKI: I wouldn’t use the definitely!!