Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have to respectfully disagree...not that I'm expecting an RV this weekend or the next...but more for the fact that IMO, there's few that truly know "the plan" especially when it comes to the timing of everything...that being said, why wouldn't brokers/middlemen/etc. continue to conduct business as usual?

I take it that you don't expect an RV anytime before 12-weeks from the last date that this ad runs? You could very well be right...I just don't agree with your logic.

cool.gif

Am I the only one who's noticed the new advertising banner on THIS SITE for Dinar Inc, offering 20% down and 12 week payment plans? And someone actually thinks there is an RV this weekend? Seriously, are people really this gullible?

That advertisement is all over the place, and they can make money no matter when the RV happens.

I know it's bordering rocket science, but try to think about it for a minute :P

(If you don't figure it out right away, you can get a few clues out of this: "Cash In Guide")

• Upvote 2

Dinar Inc through their subsidiary Dinar Global has stated many times that they are experts on Iraq and that there is no RV happening. Dinar Global is an MLM offshoot of Dinar Inc and after only 4 weeks from kick off went silent abruptly two weeks ago when the CEO was scheduled to make an important CC from Baghdad. The call was canceled at the last (literal) minute without explanation. Since then - silence. Maybe they got there and found out that the RV was in fact really happening and then made the decision to stop. They are still selling DInars but no more on the MLM network. Go figure.. Looks like someone might have egg on their face.

Go RV over 3

Edited by The Eagle

I did see this add and have considered purchasing some from them on the plan. Has anyone bought from them or can add anything about them in this area. I am looking to do a layaway thing and want to make sure that my money is going to a legit company.

I do not have a ton of liquid cash, but can do the Layaway to make this all work.

If someone has any thoughts or input I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

That advertisement is all over the place, and they can make money no matter when the RV happens.

I know it's bordering rocket science, but try to think about it for a minute :P

(If you don't figure it out right away, you can get a few clues out of this: "Cash In Guide")

LMAO! Adam...... cynical? Never not in a million years! Now that response was some Funny SH$T right there. Good one Adam I needed the laugh. Peace.

• Upvote 2

Dinar Inc through their subsidiary Dinar Global has stated many times that they are experts on Iraq and that there is no RV happening. Dinar Global is an MLM offshoot of Dinar Inc and after only 4 weeks from kick off went silent abruptly two weeks ago when the CEO was scheduled to make an important CC from Baghdad. The call was canceled at the last (literal) minute without explanation. Since then - silence. Maybe they got there and found out that the RV was in fact really happening and then made the decision to stop. They are still selling DInars but no more on the MLM network. Go figure.. Looks like someone might have egg on their face.Go RV over 3

I, like many people see those three letters and run the opposite way like my life depended on it!

MLM does not scare me at all. Some of the wealthiest individuals got that way because they learned from the ground up how to become a leader and run a business. That said, the words MLM IMHO, means investigate why this particular business will work as a MLM, many are started that fail. You need experts at the top of the business that have the knowledge, skills, ability , and the products to provide the support to the troops on the ground. This is a great way to learn about business, at low cost. Do not become involved in one where to advance you need to be garage qualified.

That said, after RV there will be many ways Awesome Adam and his team will be able to help the rest of the VIP's grow their nest egg to truly do fantastic good for this world.

Edited by Kanga