Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****PSN is back online****

easyrider

As most of you gamerss know the playstation network has been offline for about 3 weeks, now there is an update that takes a while to download i am still in the process now im hoping we can go online and play but i am not certain but this is a huge step from it saying and I quote "playstation network down due to maintenance." So if you go online with your psn account download the new update and take it from there. Enjoy. :)

As most of you gamerss know the playstation network has been offline for about 3 weeks, now there is an update that takes a while to download i am still in the process now im hoping we can go online and play but i am not certain but this is a huge step from it saying and I quote "playstation network down due to maintenance." So if you go online with your psn account download the new update and take it from there. Enjoy. :)

Uh oh, I know at least 2 boys on here that are gonna be super happy. Keep & Easy, enjoy yourselves!

Good JUJU Thanks

sorry guys just finished the update and tried to log on now its saying "currently undergoing maintenance."

angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Bad JUJU

About friggin' time! My update is done...hooray!

get an xbox!! :lol::lol:

After 5 "red ring of deaths" no thanks! I have 2...they sit and collect dust.

PSN update 3.61 applied...but still can't login, says maint still.

Edited by Anon Ymous