Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5-14-11 GURU PALOOZA

DinarThug

* Guru Updates: Dinar Guru 5/14/11

May 14th, 2011 05:13 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

-13-2011 Guru Enorrste We received information from two sources yesterday indicating that Wells Fargo Bank had been notified by the Federal Reserve to gear up for an RV this week. Specifically they were told to be ready to go on the 12th (Thursday) but that the official announcement would be on the 14th (Saturday)…Those who are still thinking June, July, or even August will be shown to be in error, IMO.

5-13-2011 Guru OkieOilMan NOW A CRISP CLEAN REFLECTION OF A CLEAR EVIDENT R/V ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW (MOST LIKELY) WILL BE MADE–THE RIDE TICKETS [rate] HAS RISEN DRAMATICALLY FROM WHAT I FIRST STATED.

5-13-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz My pulse has not raised yet…I’m still weighing both sides…but I’m not hearing much negative that is saying we are not there…Compile all the info and it all points to we are right here…this weekend looks very promising.

5-13-2011 Guru Athena (GET TEAM) 73 countries just RVed and the IQD and VND not showing yet…

5-13-2011 Guru “PTR Mystery Guest” Maliki representative announced tomorrow will be a great day in the history of Iraq…International press allowed to walk freely among the people of Iraq…[Tony TNT] dramatic changes in Iraq over the last 48 hours…

5-13-2011 Guru TonyTNT my DC guys are saying all things looking good…news trucks all around the Dept. of Treasury building…negotiating completed just waiting for it to happen…I received absolute PROOF that this was supposed to happen 3days ago (scheduled to happen Thursday)…this should be the best Monday and weekend of your life…the rates sound impossible but that is what we are hearing [$3 plus]

5-13-2011 Guru Blaino WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE RV TO HAPPEN BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT [last night]…HE SAYS TO LOOK FOR A RATE OVER $5.00….

5-13-2011 Guru Frank.there’s going to be a big seminar with the World Bank on Sat., USA, and big shots…I’ve come to an opinion that the RI-RV has also been activated…not released…but activated…just needs to be announced….THIS SATURDAY IS HUGE…the biggest day in our investment for Maliki to prove to the world that they’re international…their currency does too.

5-13-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz We’re hearing from government sources that we’re right on the brink…there’s a lot of news as to WHY we are still waiting…

5-13-2011 Guru Tony TNT The rate will be more than our wildest dreams…we will see GOI, ministers announced & rv all at one time and we will see it absolutely before Sunday.

5-13-2011 Guru Athena I hear they agreed on a rate and it is very high…I do believe we will be seeing a rv soon…the rate it will be tied to BP it seems…7.02 USD…I WANT TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT WE HAVE BEEN ASKED TO HAVE A BLACK OUT BY SOME BULLSHIT SOURCE, WE WILL NOT HAVE A BLACK OUT ANYONE SUPPORTING A BLACK OUT WILL ANSWER TO ME PERIOD

The name blocked out by the software on posts 3 & 9 is guru check mate.

• Upvote 2

5-13-2011 Guru Tony TNT The rate will be more than our wildest dreams…we will see GOI, ministers announced & rv all at one time and we will see it absolutely before Sunday.

If I was given $0.50 for every Sunday/Monday for the Rumours posted I would not need to worry about the Iraq dinar RV

Just for once can we all stop listening, reading or most of all posting ideal gossip? :angry:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

If I was given $0.50 for every Sunday/Monday for the Rumours posted I would not need to worry about the Iraq dinar RV

Just for once can we all stop listening, reading or most of all posting ideal gossip? :angry:

watch out your going to get a bunch of minuses for going against the "rumors"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

thanks for posting all the failed predictions ! I personaly needed added insult to injury....Also your astute observation skills are un-- matched .None of us would have picked up on the obvious :lol: ...Pesonally i would rather here hopeful news that didn't come true than defeatist i told u so,your an idiot for listening posts from a somebody.

If you don't like RUMORS then don't read them .Or at least quit whining about them! We all wish the intell from one would come true!Eventually it will!!!!!!!!!You sound like the kid on the baseball team sittin on the bench whining about being one run behind.[we're never gonna win /we'll never catch up /i told you the other team was better than us]

I would rather have the guy on my team that says botom of the ninth and only 11 runs behind;we can do this no problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if it aint gonna happen.

Thanks for making sure we new they were wrong; just in case we had a any fleeting hope........ ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5-13-2011 Guru Athena I hear they agreed on a rate and it is very high…I do believe we will be seeing a rv soon…the rate it will be tied to BP it seems…7.02 USD…I WANT TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT WE HAVE BEEN ASKED TO HAVE A BLACK OUT BY SOME BULLSHIT SOURCE, WE WILL NOT HAVE A BLACK OUT ANYONE SUPPORTING A BLACK OUT WILL ANSWER TO ME PERIOD

Nearly fell out of chair laughing!

$7...what a loon!

5 minutes earlier.....

GURU COKIE: HELLO FELLOW PATIENTS AND VESSELS IN THE RIVERS....LISTEN THIS IS SERIOUS! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO? NOONE IS BELIEVING OUR FANTASIES ANYMORE! PEOPLE ARE EVEN DOUBTING ME!

GURU RICHDRAGQUEEN: Damn that Dinarvets! Theres far too many intelligent folk over there evening out the argument and showing newbies the reality of what could happen!

GURU PLANET DONUT: Its time to pull out the blackout story!

GURU TONY TNT TIGHTPANTS: I WANT TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT WE HAVE BEEN ASKED TO HAVE A BLACK OUT BY SOME BULLSHIT SOURCE, WE WILL NOT HAVE A BLACK OUT ANYONE SUPPORTING A BLACK OUT WILL ANSWER TO ME PERIOD

Edited by RRSport

All we can do is hope someones got it right just once. Just one time. That's not asking for much is it? Well maybe but I'm asking anyway. Shoot everyone go to church on Sunday and give thanks for what we have. I spent the afternoon with my grandkids and lovely wife. Enjoyed the fair and rodeo here in Las Vegas and now watching my grandkids go to sleep. That's more precious to me than any anticipated RV. It will happen when it happens. Don't get all worked up and remember to enjoy life and your family along the way. Thanks for the post. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 1