Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From PTR Chat - 5/14

DRV1804

Dont bash!! Slow reads today so I thought I would give us something to entertain us!! :D

From PTR Chat - 5/14

roadkingrider] Parliament has scheduled an emergency meeting next week to vote on the ministers....imo this is huge. I know its been reported that they are already seated but imo when they are announced the rv will take place or vice versa

[r601] May 14 4:59 PM [soccermama] V:28 PM [Divak] I agree but will we see it Sunday If Geitner needs it by the 16th if that still is in play....... :28 PM [Nighthk11] Very possible by late sunday night or monday :30 PM [Nighthk11] When Maliki stated "Reforms in all areas- he also means revaluation of Iraq's money the dinar" 1:31 PM [Nighthk11] since they pushed the "Vote" to sunday this is the drop dead date for them V:32 PM [wings] night are you still hearing 3 plus as the higher rate. 1:34 PM [Nighthk11] Yes rep stated not to listen to hype- base rate is $3.00- US gov't will get higher rate- RV will cost Iraq nothing- they are NOT and were NOT the hold-up, that happened here because of inexperience- greed and basic incompetence on the part of an indecisive Obama :35 PM [wings] so we should be at the bank on monday or could something else throw a wrench in this :36 PM [Nighthk11] I would say wings given the way things have unfolded regarding decisions made both here and in Iraq- look for sometime this comming week

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

The Monkey & a wrench scenario once again! Who would have guessed it?

Either that or a Monkey & a football scenario. In any case I think these Guru's fixate on certain dates as absolute deadlines. How many of them has Iraq missed in the past ? If there were a known deadline then large scale investors would certainly swoop in. I look at some of these dates more as milestones than deadlines.

The good news is that they've been making incremental progress as they pass these milestones. Adam said that he feels good about seeing something in June. If it happens sooner then Break Out The Bubbly ! B)

I must admit that I APPRECIATE the above information and the source providing it. For those of us who do not have the know-how or time to do the research to fully understand this whole process, I use this information to help me understand more of what is going on and why. This is not just a gossip or BS site to me this is where I come to learn more above my investment venture. Before I place much value in someone's information, I tend to look at their overall ratings to help me determine who is and who is not a good source.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Dont bash!! Slow reads today so I thought I would give us something to entertain us!! :D

From PTR Chat - 5/14

roadkingrider] Parliament has scheduled an emergency meeting next week to vote on the ministers....imo this is huge. I know its been reported that they are already seated but imo when they are announced the rv will take place or vice versa

[r601] May 14 4:59 PM [soccermama] V:28 PM [Divak] I agree but will we see it Sunday If Geitner needs it by the 16th if that still is in play....... :28 PM [Nighthk11] Very possible by late sunday night or monday :30 PM [Nighthk11] When Maliki stated "Reforms in all areas- he also means revaluation of Iraq's money the dinar" 1:31 PM [Nighthk11] since they pushed the "Vote" to sunday this is the drop dead date for them V:32 PM [wings] night are you still hearing 3 plus as the higher rate. 1:34 PM [Nighthk11] Yes rep stated not to listen to hype- base rate is $3.00- US gov't will get higher rate- RV will cost Iraq nothing- they are NOT and were NOT the hold-up, that happened here because of inexperience- greed and basic incompetence on the part of an indecisive Obama :35 PM [wings] so we should be at the bank on monday or could something else throw a wrench in this :36 PM [Nighthk11] I would say wings given the way things have unfolded regarding decisions made both here and in Iraq- look for sometime this comming week

How do you know what roll PRESIDENT OBAMA played in this Rv,stop bashing and give facts..

If the economy turns around because of the RV The President will get another 4yrs..

Get over it..... :angry:

• Downvote 2

Man...I know what we are waiting on!!!!!

I think there is a 3 way negotiation going on between Obama, Iraq, and Roger Goodell. No NFL season, no RV! Looks like this could go late into September or October!!!

I must admit that I APPRECIATE the above information and the source providing it. For those of us who do not have the know-how or time to do the research to fully understand this whole process, I use this information to help me understand more of what is going on and why. This is not just a gossip or BS site to me this is where I come to learn more above my investment venture. Before I place much value in someone's information, I tend to look at their overall ratings to help me determine who is and who is not a good source.

I feel exactly the same way! Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks Grammiedinar.

Word of advice..if you follow these so-called guru's you are going to b so misinformed of the process you will not know night from day. The ratings mean noting. People get "+" based on whether other people agree with their post.

Parliament has scheduled an emergency meeting next week to vote on the ministers....imo this is huge. I know its been reported that they are already seated but imo when they are announced the rv will take place or vice versa

I may have not followed the news the last week but first this was delayed then possibly going to be voted on, then delayed again...I am not sure where is was reported they were seated and if it was reported they were seated then why would they hold an emergency meeting to vote them in.

• Upvote 1