Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What happen?????

hozer

I have a different take on the entire thing.

First of all, do you actually think there is going to be this BIG announcement. Ya, M & S are going to get in front of the cameras and say "WE RVed". It isn't going to happen that way. its just going to quietly happen. Of course once we find out about it, the news will spread like a wild fire, but it will just take place with no fanfare.

I think the announcement will come in the form that Iraq is now accepted by the UN, sanctions have been lifted, Ch 8, EO has expired, etc.... Now we all now what comes with all of that.

The interesting thing that I take from today is that there really was not much news coming out of this BIG meeting. All of the countries financial people, UN, WTO, IMF..... and press did not make the trip to Iraq for their great beaches. But, there was no real news coming from this meeting. I think its because there is an information blackout on the RV. It will take place quietly as I said.

Either way, it is Our Saturday and their Sunday today so all banks are closed. Tomorrow and Monday are the big days to look towards when the international financial community opens for business.

If it happens great. Yahoooooooo. Let's all take a cruise. If it doesn't, then get your butts to work, pay your bills and stop complaining. If you can't handle the investment, then see your dinar and get out. I hate for it to sound rude, but honestly, I feel that a lot of the people here are the same type of people that threw themselves off the top of buildings when the stock market crashed. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

These people that provide us with the "Intel" have no ties to anything. There is no way to make money unless they are pushing a certain vendor and none of them are. Honestly, the only people on these forums that make any kind of money are the people who own the sites and guess what, they are free to most of us so they aren't making a killing either.

Sorry for the rant, but I am so tired of reading all the crap.

Look, the end is certainly near. Don't listen to the people here. Go out and look for the evidence and the proof. its out there.

For those of you who pray, say some prayers tonight. For those who don't, we love you none the less. Let's start putting some positive thoughts towards this RV instead of all the negative and see what mountains can be moved!!!!

1 Peter - Grace and peace be yours in abundance.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have a different take on the entire thing.

First of all, do you actually think there is going to be this BIG announcement. Ya, M & S are going to get in front of the cameras and say "WE RVed". It isn't going to happen that way. its just going to quietly happen. Of course once we find out about it, the news will spread like a wild fire, but it will just take place with no fanfare.

I think the announcement will come in the form that Iraq is now accepted by the UN, sanctions have been lifted, Ch 8, EO has expired, etc.... Now we all now what comes with all of that.

The interesting thing that I take from today is that there really was not much news coming out of this BIG meeting. All of the countries financial people, UN, WTO, IMF..... and press did not make the trip to Iraq for their great beaches. But, there was no real news coming from this meeting. I think its because there is an information blackout on the RV. It will take place quietly as I said.

Either way, it is Our Saturday and their Sunday today so all banks are closed. Tomorrow and Monday are the big days to look towards when the international financial community opens for business.

If it happens great. Yahoooooooo. Let's all take a cruise. If it doesn't, then get your butts to work, pay your bills and stop complaining. If you can't handle the investment, then see your dinar and get out. I hate for it to sound rude, but honestly, I feel that a lot of the people here are the same type of people that threw themselves off the top of buildings when the stock market crashed. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

These people that provide us with the "Intel" have no ties to anything. There is no way to make money unless they are pushing a certain vendor and none of them are. Honestly, the only people on these forums that make any kind of money are the people who own the sites and guess what, they are free to most of us so they aren't making a killing either.

Sorry for the rant, but I am so tired of reading all the crap.

Look, the end is certainly near. Don't listen to the people here. Go out and look for the evidence and the proof. its out there.

For those of you who pray, say some prayers tonight. For those who don't, we love you none the less. Let's start putting some positive thoughts towards this RV instead of all the negative and see what mountains can be moved!!!!

1 Peter - Grace and peace be yours in abundance.

Agree....and yes this could at the very end.

• Downvote 1

what happened was people believed the gurus and the gurus belived their contacts and the contacts laughed their asses off ...nuffffffff said :mellow: ........wait for it to come from the imf/cbi/un/us/forex

Hmm...Do some Gurus really have contacts to begin with? I'd say that's debatable at best..........

• Upvote 1

Where is the RV???? People was saying it was going to RV 2 days ago...So it was BS!! ........ why does that not suprise me rofl

[size="4"]Hey calm down, I've been in this Iraq investment going 8 years and do you really want me to tell you how many times I"ve heard its going to happen this weekend or how many times I've heard the famous two words, Very sooooooooooooon. I really don't think you want to know...... :lol::lol: [/size]