Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deleting Account

I can make it to where you can't sign on with the account anymore if that is what you are asking? Other than that if you no longer what to be on DinarVets just don't sign on. We don't really delete the account incase you change your mind and come back though.

YOU BAILING KRAMERDINAR

Not bailing on investment, bailing on forum. There is too much garbage brought over from other forums and for the majority of normal posts, people like to respond with their religious sermons and how God controls this. I figure if I want a sermon I would go to church. If God was in control of this; is he this bad of a procrastinator?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 12

Just another lost soul looking for attention. If he wanted to not be here anymore, he would simply go away.

Peace

I asked a question, a few responded, which brought on other questions...yeah I am a lost soul looking for attention. That would make you the label maker.

I can make it to where you can't sign on with the account anymore if that is what you are asking? Other than that if you no longer what to be on DinarVets just don't sign on. We don't really delete the account incase you change your mind and come back though.

Munsch, if you can delete this account I am not coming back. I would rather not be part of all of this when it goes nowhere. This forum is like a cult and in the end, cults do not turn out positive. No where in history have this many people come into money all at once and no where in the future will it happen. People will be lucky to get 2x-5x their return.

Edited by KramerDinar
  • Downvote 5

I asked a question, a few responded, which brought on other questions...yeah I am a lost soul looking for attention. That would make you the label maker.

Munsch, if you can delete this account I am not coming back. I would rather not be part of all of this when it goes nowhere. This forum is like a cult and in the end, cults do not turn out positive. No where in history have this many people come into money all at once and no where in the future will it happen. People will be lucky to get 2x-5x their return.

They don't call me "Brother P Touch" for nothing. :D

Perhaps I am labeling you but that is only because you started a topic in a public forum bashing this site and all of it's members. Sorry but I don't respond well to that. Had you wanted to simply disappear you would have just gone away. Had you wanted a simple answer to a question without making a public spectacle of yourself you could have sent a PM to any one of the mods. You chose to do this in a very public way which, to me, means you are seeking attention.

You say you want to go away so.....GO AWAY! However I bet ya 100,000 dinar you will be back to respond to this post because you don't really want to go away you are simply feeling the negative side of this investment just as I have many times. Maybe all you need is a break from the forum for a week or so and then things won't seem so cult-like.

Best of luck to you.

Peace

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

You are right. I have no belief in him so judging something that is not real would be pointless on my part.

REMEMBER THIS MY FRIEND AND I THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE HEED TO THIS QUOTE. " I WOULD RATHER LIVE BELIEVING THERE IS A GOD AND DIE , THAN LEARN THERE IS NO GOD, RATHER THAN LIVE NOT BELIEVING IN GOD AND DIE, LEARNING THAT THERE IS A GOD".UNKNOWN AUTHOR.

ALSO ALL COMMENTS IN REFERENCE TO BLOGS, LIES OR NOT, IS IT NOT HARDER TO WRITE A BLOG TESTIFYING AGAINST THE LIES OR WHAT YOU INTERPRET AS LIES, SO RELAX. EVERYONE NEEDS HOPE. HOPE IS A HAPPY PARALLEL LIFE.

post-35877-130547331912_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just another lost soul looking for attention. If he wanted to not be here anymore, he would simply go away.

Peace

He's upset because PVS slapped his hand yesterday.

pleasantvalleySunday user_popup.png

Yesterday, 07:58 AM could you just not post instead f being so demeaning and offensive please --- I am issuing you a warning to slow it down and polite it up.

thank you pvS

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1MRTLfTJ3

There are folks here from all kinds of belief systems.... just like the world.... all you can do is pick & choose where to focus & allow the rest. No sense getting all worked up because someone thinks differently. There will always be that someone to push your button. Thank them for now you know where your button is, & take responsibility for your self. Live & let live ......007 :D What you read is your choice

Blessings

• Upvote 1

OK knucklehead. You want to be deleted because God has been mentioned? Please sell your dinars. I find it funny how so many here are offended by the very mention of God. It's like Holy water being sprinkled Linda Blair. Hissing, screaming, and projectile vomiting! Get the F over yourself!

• Downvote 1

Is there anyway to delete our account or are can any of the mods delete it?

once you have entered the DV Zone son there is no leaving us, For a few selected lucky members you and your new found wealth may need counseling and may be easy prey for me and my cohort's to track your investment to insure all DV's have our full support ......just sayin

• Upvote 2