Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pumpers think twice about it . Its going to cost you.

They who have pumped more than there fair share had better hope we are all happy one day ,because if it goes south and there is proof leading the pumpers to a dealer for profits your only safety would be a confined prison cell ,even in there you would not be safe. you would have a rep as bad as a child molester, you know an inmate a guard a warden may have been in this investment. its going to hurt you more than it hurts us .

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/66270-from-richqueen/page__st__60#ixzz1MJqspMid

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

They who have pumped more than there fair share had better hope we are all happy one day ,because if it goes south and there is proof leading the pumpers to a dealer for profits your only safety would be a confined prison cell ,even in there you would not be safe. you would have a rep as bad as a child molester, you know an inmate a guard a warden may have been in this investment. its going to hurt you more than it hurts us .

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/66270-from-richqueen/page__st__60#ixzz1MJqspMid

There are authorities monitoring and interested in what has been going on.

Some of these clowns should be looking over their shoulders.

• Upvote 1

Cookie’s brother was highly involved in this pumping for the dealers side job until his suicide. Ever since then Cookie started to write his book. But instead of selling it... he said something about giving it away for free… … … to the FBI. :blink:

He had said that his brother kept notes on everything having to do with his secret line of work he had gotten himself into. Yes, his brother worked for dinar dealers and spewed out BS on all of the forums through gullible people that would believe he (cookie’s brother) was an embedded source. And there would be several of the same people doing the same thing to back whatever rumor broke.

Who knows… may be he finished the book and Ali’s problem might be stemming from that. :huh:

If it is from the book… this is going to get real interesting to watch.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cookie’s brother was highly involved in this pumping for the dealers side job until his suicide. Ever since then Cookie started to write his book. But instead of selling it... he said something about giving it away for free… … … to the FBI. :blink:

He had said that his brother kept notes on everything having to do with his secret line of work he had gotten himself into. Yes, his brother worked for dinar dealers and spewed out BS on all of the forums through gullible people that would believe he (cookie’s brother) was an embedded source. And there would be several of the same people doing the same thing to back whatever rumor broke.

Who knows… may be he finished the book and Ali’s problem might be stemming from that. :huh:

Was it suicide or made to look like suicide. ????

Cookie’s brother was highly involved in this pumping for the dealers side job until his suicide. Ever since then Cookie started to write his book. But instead of selling it... he said something about giving it away for free… … … to the FBI. blink.gif

Who knows… may be he finished the book and Ali’s problem might be stemming from that. huh.gif

I think he got murdered plain and simple there was no suicide.

Seriously… No. <_<

He was having trouble in most parts of his life.

It is a long story but no… According to the family and the police… it was suicide.

That's to bad 1st I've heard of this, Doe's this have anything to do with the Dinar or just family sorry again.

Is there anything about the book. I'm a reader

Edited by Flash101

You could always see the casting supporters to the main pumper. sorry for your lose.

We are in something big . Its only coming down to a resetting of the world economy. I bet there are many cover-ups going on as we speak. Its certainly worthy of a made for TV movie of the week. Here comes Dinaro cool.gif and his 25,000 dollar dinar revalued at 7.02 This will make Miami Vice look like a girl scout convention.

There are some that might be paid for there post but IMO most are just trying to pump their own ego. Look at most of the post, one trying to out do the other, one has one source the next has two the third has five it kinda reminds me of liars poker. Sadly in some of the bs their maybe some truth but by the time the last guru gets done it is so distorted you cant tell. After a while you become so jaded you don’t know who or what to believe so when there is ligament info no one wants to hear it they just want to bash the poster if its their info or just a re post either way to the one’s that want the attention for their ego it fuels it. You can’t fix stupid and you can’t teach common sense but you can stop feeding their ego’s ..JMO

You know an IP address says alot and your hard drive saves it no matter how many times you try to delete it. It's still there to use against you.

Not entirely true.

There are wipe programs that use high enough rewrite levels to completely dispose of data.

Any half way intelligent comp geek can get rid of data permanently in a matter of minutes.

About 1 - 2 years ago Cookie bounced around many of the well traveled sites. I don't believe he ever came on here before but his stuff was frequently posted here by others.

Now as far as his brothers screen names... I can guarantee if you have been in this investment for a while you have read many posts from him... All "BS" but many people believed in him never the less... same as the Gurus of today.

This is just a thought… I am willing to bet money that Ali knows him and might worry about how good of notes and IP's he actually kept. :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not entirely true.

There are wipe programs that use high enough rewrite levels to completely dispose of data.

Any half way intelligent comp geek can get rid of data permanently in a matter of minutes.

True, but if there are authorities already reading the forums and following up on IP addresses then most of these goofs have already sunk themselves. I'm a police officer and have been chatting to a few lads about what has been taking place by these freaking "gurus". People above my pay grade at least. If any of them are linked up to dealers then it constitutes Fraud, plain and simple, if this thing doesn't pop. Even if it does, some of the info they have been pumping they may still be liable for. Could get interesting for a few of these clowns.

• Upvote 2

I'm certainly not a pumper... have no intel except my own opinion and have never suggested that anyone buy dinars, however, I've been in Information Security for 10 years... in fact, I own a network security consulting firm that does well. My question is if the pumpers always disclaim their input with the 'don't buy dinar based on this information' statement, where would be the fraud? I've never seen them name their sources so it might simply be the neighbor's kid or perhaps the way the coffee perks on a given day... my point is with the lack of regulations on the internet and the 'disclaimer', I believe it would be very expensive and difficult to prove anyone guilty of a crime. In fact, I'm not sure there's been a crime committed. Am I wrong?

Going a step further, the only defense we have against getting taken in this event is our common sense and, perhaps, information furnished by people on these boards. Once again--- it simply seems like personal accountability. Just curious if anyone can validate a likely charge by stating applicable law. I can't.

Not entirely true.

That's true,,and replacement drives are cheap if one just wished to change it out and destroy the old one.

I do hope these ones are caught and get whats coming to them.

Maybe most of us did not buy more than we could stand to lose,,but what about those that were not really informed and thought this was a way to get out of debt

and probably would have never done so until they read some of these pumpers tall tales.

The pumpers are the ones that makes this look like a scam.

You all may or may not make a lot of money on this investment.

Everyone here knows that.

Everyone here is required to be an adult, per the forum rules.

Everyone here is required to be responsible for their own actions, per common sense and personal accountability.

With all that said... yes, if anyone is found to be deliberately lying to people to generate sales, they will probably have to answer for it at one point in the future.

However, before this turns into a witch hunt where people start thinking it's ok to blame others for the RV not happening fast enough - I'm going to close this thread.

Let's get back to the positive side of this investment.

As always, use your head, don't invest more than you can afford to lose, and enjoy the ride!

:tiphat: