Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where will you wanna live post RV?!

tjfoz

My family NOT ME owns 750 acres in TN. My piece of that is 20 acres, I want to build a home on this peaceful and serene piece of property away from the hustle of the world and enjoy my life with my wife for as long as I can. I'm sooo tired and my various health issues are catching up to me, I just want peace for a short time and then I can say I have finished the race. Peace.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

My family NOT ME owns 750 acres in TN. My piece of that is 20 acres, I want to build a home on this peaceful and serene piece of property away from the hustle of the world and enjoy my life with my wife for as long as I can. I'm sooo tired and my various health issues are catching up to me, I just want peace for a short time and then I can say I have finished the race. Peace.

[/uote]

If the family is not so big maybe you could sell off 200 or 300 acres and take your piece of that to get the home started. Its better to see what is reallt possible without an RV so if it does not come your moving on without it , Hell just throw a nice double wide on the land now. your going to be fine just try to look ahead without the RV goggles on.

• Upvote 2

Post RV i want to live right where i am, maybe in a new lgo cabin but in the same place because it would mean i can get out of the desert and enjoy life at home. Also that is where the most beautiful and sweetest girlfriend in the world is, "MINE" Money means nothing with out the people you love.

• Upvote 1

While always helping family, my wife and i want to have a home on a large acred lot in colorado, thats where our daughter and granddaughter live, we also would like to having a small place in the florida keys were we can have a 40-50 foot boat. We love to scuba dive and want to try our hand in searching for treasure as a hobby, we also want to go to as many exotic dive locations around the world as possible before times up. B) this is all riding on a good post rv

I am trying to get ahold of Willy Wonka. I figured I could get the chocolate factory he owns for a measly 50 million. Dont tell Willy, but I plan to kill all the umpa-lumpa's. It's a personal thing as to why, just that the little puckers have to die, thats all. Instead I'll hire midgets, sry, little people to run the place. Oh, the adventures I will have on my chocolate ship as I travel down strawberry milk rivers, marshmellow fish swimming around. and to walk through the meadows picking hard candy flowers, and watching gummybears playing football. You guys can come too, that is if you get a golden ticket. Do ya want a golden ticket?

durpa-durp

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I am trying to get ahold of Willy Wonka. I figured I could get the chocolate factory he owns for a measly 50 million. Dont tell Willy, but I plan to kill all the umpa-lumpa's. It's a personal thing as to why, just that the little puckers have to die, thats all. Instead I'll hire midgets, sry, little people to run the place. Oh, the adventures I will have on my chocolate ship as I travel down strawberry milk rivers, marshmellow fish swimming around. and to walk through the meadows picking hard candy flowers, and watching gummybears playing football. You guys can come too, that is if you get a golden ticket. Do ya want a golden ticket?

After that, you can "tip toe through the tulips"

I, for one, am going to want my main residence in either London or Toronto Ontario. But the place I will spend 8 months outta the year will be in Boracay, Phillipinnes!

seems like from some of your visits to chat (please correct me if I am wrong here) you don't even think this will happen --- you've either wasted all of our time with those visits --- had a change of heart --- or are just as full of it as those we call "gurus".

• Downvote 2

I will have 2 houses one in my son's school district, and than the one I live in now which we will call the cabin...

I don't ask for much just to be living closer to my son, If I had to I would only have one house and it would be in his school district..

But if or when it does rv I won't be living in Iraq anymore, I will be on the first avaliable plane home..

Go Rv

God Bless America

A home on an island in the Pacific. Yup. For real !!!!

Actually it is a place called Saltspring Island, and is part of the gulf islands just off the coast of British Columbia. Not quite the coconut palm, sandy beach, sweaty hot days with breezes from the tropics to make everything mellow. But it is a moderate, termperate place with very little winter, lots of spring/fall type of weather, great fresh air, beautiful vistas and people sell produce and eggs and stuff by the side of the road at the end of their driveway on the honor system. If the item, say a dozen eggs, are priced at two dollars, you just leave your two dollars on the little box provided, take change if necessary, and take your eggs and go if no one is around. So quaint and safe and no one is there who didn't come specifically, No on passing through. Just the natives, of which I am going to become one.

Love reading what other people have planned ... how about you?

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

Funny that everyone is mentioning the Florida gulf side. My wife and I are looking into homes around Port Charlotte. They are just about giving away homes down there right now.

RV or no RV we are planning on buying a house down there within 12 months. Before the prices start to go up. One out of every 5 homes down there are empty and you can get a NICE 3 bedroom home with pool and on a canal that leads to the bay for around 70K.

We plan on selling our tanning salon, adding that to the money I have saved from doing movies and RETIRING. I'm in my early fifties and she's in her early 40's. that gives us time to ENJOY LIFE a while. We've earned it.

buds

chuck

• Upvote 1

home base north woods of mich winter in florida. travel. Keep it simple stay focused as to who and what I am. There`s so much in life money just cant buy you. courage, honesty, integrity, But it can take those things away from you if you let it.

Bang, if you wanna sell an acre or two, hit me up!! =) I'd love to live in TN or at least have a place there. It is beautiful! :)

durpa-durp

LOL! :D

Staying in Belize.....for home base....buying used cruise ship... traveling the world if possible providing medical to children and elderly...while providing great accomodations for doctors and their families on 6-12 month stints.... that's the first plan... may have to downsize depending !?! I'd rather dream and ask God for alot and get some of it then dream and ask for a little and get all of it..... :D

• Upvote 1