Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After the rv happens..If I survive the shock

Gasketman

I will first set up trusts for my grandchildren, pay off debts, give to charities, buy land and have a log home built in northern Maine. Then I'll form my own company to develop new investment ideas.

Praise God and good luck to all!

Well, higher rate means I can share more....

1. Take my whole family (24 of us) on a Disney cruise or resort in Mexico

2. Take my husband family on vacation too in Europe

3. Buy a hybrid vehicle and a Mercedes

4. Establish a one-of-a-kind natural alternative health clinic and then franchise it later

5. Help start up businesses for 10 - 20 individuals plus they each can select 2 people they want to receive the

same gift from me (I like to teach others to fish instead of giving them fish)

6. Rent out my current home, move to a better home and get another home close to my family when I'm in CA

7. Hire a personal helper to do things that I do not have time to do or like to do

8. Go on a world tour with my husband

9. Study holistic naturopath therapy because I want to

10. Establish a non-profit organization business to generate funds for charity organizations including in a third world country (Vietnam)

I definitely want my family to get involve with my business establishments if they so desire. That's all I can think of right now. I am ready for the RV......

Buy a 42 footer..... Put in at St. Louis..... float down the Mississippi...... turn left and wander through the Keys....... Travel up the Eastern sea board...... turn left again, fighting the current of the St Lawrence........ visit all the Great Lakes....... hit the Mighty Miss again, floating south. Do all of this in say a year, all during the warm weather. Enjoing the water peeps of this once great nation, eating their food, drinking their beer and listening to their music. Ohhh, and enjoying your company every now and then when you join me...... reminiscing of days not so grand, and a future of expectations. Just sayin! B)

ill be visitin u from down under brother

cool.gifI know we all have dreams about what we are going to do after the Dinar RV's. My dream is to go home and be with the one's I love. cool.gif

i feel for you brother. sorry you have to be somewhere you dont like. hope you make it back safe.

First thing I will be doing is buying the house accross the street that was forclosed on and giving back to my old neighbor.

Thats awesome! God Bless you

My neighbor across the street recently lost her husband who was retired military like myself. At his funeral I asked the Director to ask my neighbor if it was okay for me to present the flag to her instead in the Honor Guard that folded it. She said yes and that was the first time I ever got to present the American flag at a funeral for someonme I personally knew though I have presented over 50 flags at funerals in my 21 year career It felt so good inside to be able to present the flag to her.

The first thing after paying off my own home. I will also pay off my Mother's home then hers. Come' on RV!

Edited by MSgt of Marines