Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After the rv happens..If I survive the shock

Gasketman

umbertino:

I'm already partners with a guy in a small production company.

We have one movie already made and trying to find distribution called 'The Mitchell Tapes' here is the facebook for it

http://www.facebook.com/TheMitchellTapes

Plus we are starting a new horror movie in the next couple of weeks.

I also got an email last week from the producers of the next "Weekend at Bernie's" movie. they asked if I wanted to be in it.

Of course I said HECK YES!!!!! So, as I've said before. With or without Dinars, I have been very blessed to be able to live out my dream.

Buds

chuck

Depending upon the rate... payoff debt, create 2 foundations: one to provide scholarships for Christian attorneys- the other to provide motivational seminars, law school, World Poker Tournament and re-invest... oh yeah, once around the world with a long stop in Paris and the Louvre. Hope everyone remembers their dreams and their responsibilities :) Good luck and GO RV

First thing I will be doing is buying the house accross the street that was forclosed on and giving back to my old neighbor.

This was the best one yet....good for you, and what a humanitarian you are. Your neighbor is a lucky person to have a friend like you.

I plan on running for public office and start my climb up the political ladder. Only b/c I think our nation needs leaders that will spend trillions here at home and not give our money away to other countries that are capable of supporting themselves. I also believe that the politicians right now make entirely to much money and I plan on cutting salaries. If Miliki can do it so can I. I want to invest back into our own people and help be a part of rebuilding this country to its' rightful place in this world. Oh yeah the money that gets cut in salaries and unneeded giving away of money will allow us to pay our military what they really deserve. Just a dream.

Wow, another winner. Whatever you party, I would support you.

The military and their families deserves so much more.

Good for you and good luck!

umbertino:

I'm already partners with a guy in a small production company.

We have one movie already made and trying to find distribution called 'The Mitchell Tapes' here is the facebook for it

http://www.facebook.com/TheMitchellTapes

Plus we are starting a new horror movie in the next couple of weeks.

I also got an email last week from the producers of the next "Weekend at Bernie's" movie. they asked if I wanted to be in it.

Of course I said HECK YES!!!!! So, as I've said before. With or without Dinars, I have been very blessed to be able to live out my dream.

Buds

chuck

Thanks for your reply.It is appreciated..I wish you the very Best on everything you pursue..

Edited by umbertino

Help my family, and go debt free. Then (depending on the rate) establish a couple of non-profits to help: 1. family farmers who are getting bulldozed by Monsanto, and 2. alternative medicine practitioners who are being persecuted by the medical trade guilds. Take a ride on Virgin Galactic, to fulfill my lifelong dream of spaceflight. Finally, establish a no-kidding vacation fund so my wife and I can take some REAL vacations.

• Upvote 1

Donate and support the Wounded Warrior project.

Help homeless vets.

Donate to church building fund.

Retire my wife (high school teacher 28yrs and totally burned out)

Set up investments.

Help my kids.

Buy my new Jag xj.

New golf clubs.

Visit my homeland......England.

Pay off house.

Set up trust fund for our 3yr old grandson..........we've adopted him.

Be eternally thankful and grateful that I don't have to worry about financial insecurity anymore.....thank you God.

• Upvote 2

After the RV?

Go debt free. Do my best to get "off the grid," and help others.

And. . .

Buy a Springfield M1A with all bells n whistles, 2 Springfield XD9s (1 for my wife, 1 as a backup to my Glock 40), an HK MP5, and a CheyTac M300 with .338 Lapua rounds. Later I might get a .50 cal.

And when I go off the grid, my "compound" will be equiped with a fortified turret, so I'll be able to take out the bad guys from long range. B)

Of Course, all Dinar Vets folks are welcome, just flash your I.D. :D

Hey Vinman I will be there with ya don't forget my name. Bringing along some additional firepower :-) I love my XD 45 I will be buying some Kimber handguns, those things are so nice, but too pricy right now for me.

I have the perfect old man car - an absolute perfect 98 cadillac deville concourse. I have test driven new Lincolns. Cadillacs, etc.. I will not buy a Japanese car - just watched the movie "The Raid" - great movie, but you will see my point about Japan's products, and I am not a prejudiced person, but this was so evil.

I just picked up a 97 Deville with 45000 miles absolutely perfect condition, like driving a cloud, I feel like Tony Soprano

Buy a 42 footer..... Put in at St. Louis..... float down the Mississippi...... turn left and wander through the Keys....... Travel up the Eastern sea board...... turn left again, fighting the current of the St Lawrence........ visit all the Great Lakes....... hit the Mighty Miss again, floating south. Do all of this in say a year, all during the warm weather. Enjoing the water peeps of this once great nation, eating their food, drinking their beer and listening to their music. Ohhh, and enjoying your company every now and then when you join me...... reminiscing of days not so grand, and a future of expectations. Just sayin! B)

Big House

I am a former cruising sailor myself. I lived aboard 8 years - 3200 nights anchored offshore, floating free. I want to do it again, in style. I'll also build that house in the Bahamas I've always wanted on land I already have. Finish the house in Mexico, and travel.

I have already given dinar to all family members.

Since education is the only hope we will ever have for world peace I want to build schools in 3rd world countries.

Finish the Medical Dental Clinic we have already started in Fiji.

Set up an annuity or Charitable Remainder Trust to insure I will always have income for my wife of 41 years.

We will have a lot of money and we can do a lot of good with it.

If this thing ever hits .. I'm going to invest in one of my own new and exciting ideas.

This revolutionary idea is a electrical apparatus that would eliminate pestering insects that fly and buzz around, biting and stinging..... mosquitos, nats and such. I would incorporate a electric current and a light that lores bugs to their enviable agonizing death! these annoying insects would land on this super charged eliment and zap the life right out of them. I think I'll call it "The Bug Git-R!"

So remember, after the RV happens look on your local market shelves for "The Bug Git-R" again .... The Bug Get-R!!!

Thanks ...

Hello all.

When the Dinar reevaluates and I do mean when, I am confident it will happen. As long as it is at least .86 I am canceling my Internet service throwing my iPhone off a cliff and completely disconnecting from the electronic world. I am reverting back to The 1950s including my vehicles ( restored with new technology of course )

How about you all ? What's the plan?

Come home from Iraq, drink a cold beer and go from there. Lots of plans and it is the journey not the destination.

• Upvote 1

If this thing ever hits .. I'm going to invest in one of my own new and exciting ideas.

This revolutionary idea is a electrical apparatus that would eliminate pestering insects that fly and buzz around, biting and stinging..... mosquitos, nats and such. I would incorporate a electric current and a light that lores bugs to their enviable agonizing death! these annoying insects would land on this super charged eliment and zap the life right out of them. I think I'll call it "The Bug Git-R!"

So remember, after the RV happens look on your local market shelves for "The Bug Git-R" again .... The Bug Get-R!!!

Thanks ...

The only good June bug is a dead June bug. Anyone know of an area that does not have June bugs? I might consider moving there post rv because of my profound hatred and unreasonable fear of June bugs.

The only good June bug is a dead June bug. Anyone know of an area that does not have June bugs? I might consider moving there post rv because of my profound hatred and unreasonable fear of June bugs.

Hey WorkerBee ....

All months of bugs are bad ones ....especially june! lol

You should ironically try the beehive state of utah to avoid your hated bug. ... ;)