Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After the rv happens..If I survive the shock

Gasketman

Hello all.

When the Dinar reevaluates and I do mean when, I am confident it will happen. As long as it is at least .86 I am canceling my Internet service throwing my iPhone off a cliff and completely disconnecting from the electronic world. I am reverting back to The 1950s including my vehicles ( restored with new technology of course )

How about you all ? What's the plan?

• Upvote 11

Hello all.

When the Dinar reevaluates and I do mean when, I am confident it will happen. As long as it is at least .86 I am canceling my Internet service throwing my iPhone off a cliff and completely disconnecting from the electronic world. I am reverting back to The 1950s including my vehicles ( restored with new technology of course )

Take a quick, 3-day vacation; buy the beach house that my wife has been dreaming about; then, DE-STRESS.

This has been too much!

I would like to keep some of the current technology such as air condtioning, automatic trnsmissions and cell phones. I prefer to lose some of the modern hyper from my life.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 1

Hello all.

Wouldn't installing modern technology in the 1950s vehicles being counteractive to your goal? I mean, sure, install some 4-wheel disc brakes and maybe power steering and airbags, MAYBE even a sound system. Other than that, too much would defeat the purpose, IMO. Just sayin'...

• Upvote 1

I'm buying a house, planting a garden, paying off all of my debt, swimming with the dolphins, volunteering with Habitat for Humanity Global Village, traveling the world and doing all the things I haven't been able to do for 3 decades! I plan on meeting additional awesome people beyond what I have met and observed here on Dinar Vets.

• Upvote 2

Buy a 42 footer..... Put in at St. Louis..... float down the Mississippi...... turn left and wander through the Keys....... Travel up the Eastern sea board...... turn left again, fighting the current of the St Lawrence........ visit all the Great Lakes....... hit the Mighty Miss again, floating south. Do all of this in say a year, all during the warm weather. Enjoing the water peeps of this once great nation, eating their food, drinking their beer and listening to their music. Ohhh, and enjoying your company every now and then when you join me...... reminiscing of days not so grand, and a future of expectations. Just sayin! B)

• Upvote 1

After I take care of a few pressing family needs, I want to buy 100 homes out of foreclosure and turn them around and rent them to families in need. Then Travel travel Travel.... Did I say Travel.

There is an amazing world out there that I have been fortunate enough to see some of it. Unfortunately it was all work and no play... Not this time... All play and no work!!!!!!!

Edited by drummerboy
  • Upvote 4

Hello all.

Maybe after the RV, I can afford to buy my first iphone.

2012 Camaro & 1967 Camaro that match.

New shotgun, rifle, and jacked up 4x4 to support my newly aquired 500 acre compound.

Tell my boss to "go F***K yourself" even though he's a nice guy. (just seems like something your supposed to say to your boss)

set up 2 accounts for my kids, so they can become spoiled college graduate brats in a few years. ( you know the type... get their masters degree, then go hang out in an Amsterdam "Coffee" Shop for a few months, or go volunteer for an archeologist in Egypt for a year)

I dont know how to fly one, but it just seems like a wealthy man is supposed to have a cool hellicopter. with two .50 cals mounted om it.

Honestly..... I will probably continue to go to work for a week or two and not tell anyone. Im sure that I will be taking care of my family and close friends first. I dont plan to change my lifestyle at all. My clothing will continue to be 90% camoflauge or hunting related. I dont need a 4000 sq foot house. I do need a 65 inch plasma in every room though.

I will make it my lifes work, to creating an alternative fuel for our vehicles. Something that is pollution free, and can my made yourself in the garage, or possibly in your kitchen. Something cheap or free, that the government cannot tax or regulate.

• Upvote 5

Take care of my church,pay off every thing, donate to cancer research and a few others. Invest for the future. Fall off the face of the earth and enjoy life and donate my time and there a few things i will see in this world.

• Upvote 1

1st.. put $ aside for taxes (I know, but we gotta pay em)

2nd.. pay off all my bills and creditors

3rd.. Invest so the interest will pay for future lifestyle

4th.. Buy a couple of houses in the US and a few overseas

5th.. Retire and see the world

6th.. Enjoy the rest of my life with my wife of over 24 years

• Upvote 1

Some of you guys have WAY more Dinar than I have! LOL

Let's hope we all get to that spacial place we dream about.

Mine is on a simple beach somewhere warm with good snorkeling, diving and fishing.

(and a private jet hehehehe)

Hello all.

Wow. I love your plan, and I hope you don't mind if I copy.

Edited by Hbomb