Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Media in DC/ Boots on the Ground

I hit +1 for you and for some reason -1 showed up! Sorry! I agree with you completely...

Thanks. I noticed some more -1 flying, LOL, who cares neg me all you want. Everyone on here needs something more than all this Hype.

SHOW ME (us) the $$$$$$$$$$$$

• Upvote 3

I understand the so-called gurus who like to spread their profound knowledge, but I think more of the issue is people who are bringing this information over. Look at most of the rumors on this forum. Many do not even originate from here, they come from other sites and how they end up as posts on here I have yet to understand. If I read a rumor somewhere that was so outrageous I would almost be sure to ignore it, yet people find it logical to read this crap and post on here. Now I do not know if the people posting these rumors are just this ignorant in real life or if this investment has warped their mind. People use some common sense, if you do not believe it, chances are no one else will so what is the point of sharing? Also the people that say it is for entertainment value, you need to seriously get out more. If you find being lied to "entertainment value" you may want to check in with your nearest therapist.

• Upvote 5

I'm with you - let's see the proof! I ignore it all and do my own research. If you dispute anything they say then the negatives are on you and not them - it's crazy. Go RV Alot of positive things are happening it seems but till I get an e-mail from Adam or see it on Forex I'm not losing any more sleep. Again - Go RVVVVV

• Upvote 1

I understand the so-called gurus who like to spread their profound knowledge, but I think more of the issue is people who are bringing this information over. Look at most of the rumors on this forum. Many do not even originate from here, they come from other sites and how they end up as posts on here I have yet to understand. If I read a rumor somewhere that was so outrageous I would almost be sure to ignore it, yet people find it logical to read this crap and post on here. Now I do not know if the people posting these rumors are just this ignorant in real life or if this investment has warped their mind. People use some common sense, if you do not believe it, chances are no one else will so what is the point of sharing? Also the people that say it is for entertainment value, you need to seriously get out more. If you find being lied to "entertainment value" you may want to check in with your nearest therapist.

I agree that if I were to read this info on another site then it would have to stay there. To be honest, if I wanted to keep up with what they're saying on other sites I would have joined that site, but I didn't. I give you a plus 1 KD.

I also tip my hat to Adam for maintaining his integrity by staying true to his word that he won't give dates or rates like as in... IT'S DONE! That is why I support this site.

Another thing is the MODs here seem to be level headed and stepping in only when it's necessary. DV is a great site, glad you all allow me to be a part of this wonderful adventure!

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3