Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Strikes Again 5-13-11

My Cities Finest

and won`t you all be eating crow if okie is right!!!!!

I'll gladly eat some crow ---- as long as it is prepared properly

While Okie is off on his timing, he has every reason to believe the info he is receiving.

He gets his info from someone who KNOWS what he is talking about (I have researched and confirmed

who his good friend is).

I bet Okie will reveal his contact, when this is all over.

I think Okie's biggest problem is that he gets so excited with each bit of info, that he blurts it out, instead of

just waiting and watching.

who will care at that point ---- I think you defendeth him to mucheth

• Upvote 1

While Okie is off on his timing, he has every reason to believe the info he is receiving.

He gets his info from someone who KNOWS what he is talking about (I have researched and confirmed

who his good friend is).

I think Okie's biggest problem is that he gets so excited with each bit of info, that he blurts it out, instead of

Let's just say that he does have a reliable contact and his intentions are good. Problem is, he has said RV has happened numerous times and it hasn't. Obviously this RV is a big event and it more than likely out of one particular person's 100% control...fair enough? With that being said, assuming his contact is solid, why not just kick back, let it happen when it happens and keep your mouth shut? No need to state that is has happened, just let it happen. Does he gain anything by repeating the same thing over and over? Do we gain anything? No!

It is obvious that he gets off from having people follow his every word! Simple to see that...

• Upvote 2

Let's just say that he does have a reliable contact and his intentions are good. Problem is, he has said RV has happened numerous times and it hasn't. Obviously this RV is a big event and it more than likely out of one particular person's 100% control...fair enough? With that being said, assuming his contact is solid, why not just kick back, let it happen when it happens and keep your mouth shut? No need to state that is has happened, just let it happen. Does he gain anything by repeating the same thing over and over? Do we gain anything? No!

It is obvious that he gets off from having people follow his every word! Simple to see that...

Agreed.....

I'll gladly eat some crow ---- as long as it is prepared properly

who will care at that point ---- I think you defendeth him to mucheth

You are right... We really won't care.

Not defending him- don't even know him.

Just saying I understand why he thinks he is right so much.

who his good friend is).

Okie has been doing this for at least TWO YEARS that I know of. Anyone whose timing is THIS far off seriously needs to consider a new method of keeping time. More importantly anyone who believes he has a legitimate "contact" is in for extreme disappointment. Nuff said?

• Upvote 2

You are wrong...

Can you at least give us some kind of clue as to who this contact is without spilling the beans or maybe how high up they are or something? That way we can possibly presume you're telling the truth about knowing who it is.

Edited by Spoolin

HARVEY AND NUFF HAS BEEN DANCING SINCE A WEEK AGO THURS NIGHT—-REMEMBER?? THATS WHEN THEY TOLD ME TO POST THE R/V HAD OCCURED

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IN A NUTSHELL HERE IT IS–I AM EXPECTING A SUPER SATURDAY–A STUPENDOUS SUNDAY OR A MIRACLE MONDAY–SAY’S ENOUGH DON’T YOU THINK?

DO NOT—-REPEAT—DO NOT—PUT SO MY MUCH EMPHASIS ON THE FORE-X—I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING–YOUR DEALING IN UNCHARTERED WATERS THIS TIME AND WHAT HISTORICALLY SEEME’S APPLICABLE—-THROW OUT THE RULE BOOK [OKIE_OIL_MAN] THE NOTIFICATION WILL REACH ALL INVESTORS PREVIOUS TO THE FORE-X OR THE CBI—-TRUST ME–I KNOW I WILL KNOW WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF THE R/V OCCURING—–DON’T ASK HOW—-JUST TRUST ME

THEY ?!? ... being the voices in his head ???

Saturday, Sunday OR Monday ... Says nothing really, unless you really care about Okie's weekends

What about ALL those other times he said it happened?? Wasn't his 20 minute radar working on ALL those other occasions when he announced the RV was done?

Edited by BJinMontreal
  • Upvote 1

He is bound to be right if he picks it every week . I bet he is sad that there will be so many negative bashers with new wealth next week. was it worth it ? i have heard who his contacts are from roger they are solid but when all is ready to RV its pulled for reasons his contacts con not see or control. i say Obama is stallilng as long as he can to time a campaign kick-off they had Bin ladin for 9 months its all about setting up a wave that will buy him 4 more years .

On another note i over heard two differant conversations today about Iraq today in Kansas City ,both older ladies talking about there sons flying into Iraq this weekend for very very high paid contract work . when i hear someone saying Iraq im in that conversation . And both were not in oreven heard of dinar but said the money was going to be worth them leaving there families and then some .

Edited by Hell froze over

Can you at least give us some kind of clue as to who this contact is without spilling the beans or maybe how high up they are or something? That way we can possibly presume you're telling the truth about knowing who it is.

His friend/contact was there when the whole thing started.

You are wrong...

Wow....I just got my first minus, tonight, for disagreeing with someone...

I think I got it figured out ...

SOMETIME’S MY INTEL IS AHEAD OF THE CLOCK BUT IT USUALLY APPEARS CORRECT

This man doesn't KNOW the truth ... wouldn't recognize it if it bit him on the butt ... delusional is too kind for the man.

Oh well, waiting for the next installment of Truth or ... or ... or ... geez what is that other part? Another thing Okie is not even aware of, certainly.

:)

smee2

You are wrong...

If I'm wrong, show us where OKIE has even ONCE in the past 2 years been accurate about ANYTHING at all. There are sites on the web which list most of his posts over the last 8 months or so. Many will remember his posts going back at least 2 years. Pick one and point out the intel he was correct about. . :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Question: Everyone knows the risks of pasting these rumors and the bashing results of doing so, so WHY BOTHER? We all know and also check the DD site ourselves don't we?

And if you aren't interested in what they have to say, be strong, "Don't" click the link to read it!!!!rolleyes.gif

Just saying....

Why do some of you feel it necessary to apply negatives to anyone that agrees with what Okie (or any other) source has to say???

Isn't everyone allowed to voice their opinion here?

I'm not supporting Okie but, for those that wish to do so, why trash them?

I have not been a member for long but it's clear that there is severe bias among some members that do nothing but run around pressing the little - button.

If you don't like Okie, don't read it, very simple.

But if you insist on reading it, why attack other members that happen to like or agree with Okie?

Just doesn't make sense.

If I'm wrong, show us where OKIE has even ONCE in the past 2 years been accurate about ANYTHING at all. There are sites on the web which list most of his posts over the last 8 months or so. Many will remember his posts going back at least 2 years. Pick one and point out the intel he was correct about. . :rolleyes:

I'm no Okie fan and I know what you're saying about him saying it's done and all that.

However, I do remember when he reported Shabbs being in Switzerland one or two days before I saw anyone else mention it on the boards.

My personal thoughts are that Okie might actually have some connections for info that do give him valid stuff, it's how Okie wants to jump with that info that get's him in trouble when he should take the time to verify things before posting it publicly.

I don't run and get my dinar from it's safe spot every time Okie or anyone else says cash-in tomorrow but some of the info he posts does come to pass shortly after he brings it.

All the reports from all the sources are just bits and pieces of info that require your own research to filter out the real from the fantasy.

It's what YOU do with the info that really matters.