Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi went to the House of Representatives and discussed dropping of the zeros; Help overcome difficult economy

This is what we need to read more about :D

http://another site.w*****ss.com/2011/05/13/shabibi-went-to-the-house-of-representatives-and-discussed-dropping-of-the-zeros-help-overcome-difficult-economy/

broken linky...please fix :D

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
read the rules

This is what we need to read more about :D

http://another site.w****ss.com/2011/05/13/shabibi-went-to-the-house-of-representatives-and-discussed-dropping-of-the-zeros-help-overcome-difficult-economy/

first of all we do not allow other dinar sites to be directly quoted or linked here --- please read the rules

second of all your link does not work ---- if you find the original article (and it's not always possible with that site which automatically makes it circumspect to me) please post it ------ using the title of the article as the title of your post and the date as the subtitle.

thank you,

pvS

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 16

sorry about that, new to site and rules i will see what i can do to bring up article.

How about this?

Headline: Iraq: the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency would overcome all the difficulties of economic

5/13/11

Palm – saw an MP for the Iraqi List, reproach the league that the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency to work through all the economic difficulties, especially after the case of hyper-inflation experienced by the country.

The league said in a press statement today: The announcement of the Iraqi Central Bank Governor for putting the final touches to the process of lifting the zeros from the currency is one of the things in support of the Iraqi economy and reduce inflation, currently exist.

The governor of the Central Bank came to the House of Representatives earlier and discussed with the deputies, the subject of the Iraqi economy and the deletion of zeros from the dinar

Then the CBI followed up by this.......things are happening quickly.........its all good. :rolleyes:

2011-05-13

Special / Baghdad Post – new adviser to the CBI call to the government to resolve the debt file with the Kuwaiti side, stressing that this issue Twthera negatively Alatsadi Iraqi deal with the countries of the world.

He said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the “Post Baghdad,” news agency, said that “the survival of one of Iraq’s debt Alkwyth without deduction of time so this is causing great economic problems of Iraq, especially with countries that seeks to develop its economic and cash in the future.”

He said, adding that the “file Kuwaiti debt Myazal flexible and characterized by Palmtatip and does not need to operate government Aerakiyp to put points on the characters and specify the number ultimate debt of Kuwait and to seek to reduce through the exploitation of relations Alibdlomasep both sides.”

Noting that “the Kuwaiti debt file the most serious on the issue of Iraq would emerge from the Trusteeship of the internationalism that he was still not resolved Iraq also select the gain of 10% from one of the international reckoning for the payment of loans from the Kuwaiti oil revenues.”

And escalated in the last two days, the rhetoric between Baghdad and Kuwait due to leakage of information from some members of the Kuwaiti National Assembly affirm sharing approximately kilo meters on the Khawr Abd Allah in the creation of a port project Mubarak Al-Kabeer.

• Upvote 3

sorry about that, new to site and rules i will see what i can do to bring up article.

How about this?

Headline: Iraq: the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency would overcome all the difficulties of economic

5/13/11

Palm – saw an MP for the Iraqi List, reproach the league that the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency to work through all the economic difficulties, especially after the case of hyper-inflation experienced by the country.

The league said in a press statement today: The announcement of the Iraqi Central Bank Governor for putting the final touches to the process of lifting the zeros from the currency is one of the things in support of the Iraqi economy and reduce inflation, currently exist.

The governor of the Central Bank came to the House of Representatives earlier and discussed with the deputies, the subject of the Iraqi economy and the deletion of zeros from the dinar

Article seems legit. Would still like to see a working link though. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

sorry about that but i can't link articles due to rules.

Just wanted to share and by no means i am not a pumper or guru.

I am interested in Policies that are passed by the GOI and what the CBI and Shabbi have to say. Plain and simple all the rest does not matter to me.

Go RV!

ps obviously i am not a naysayer either lol! :D

• Upvote 2

Ok, If this is true and granted we don't have a link. However if this is true then I hate to hear Shabibi stating the recent HYPER INFLATION. That Could mean that the inflation has risen to much worse point. Now when a country is removing "000"'s and are experiencing hyper inflation a lop is what is to be expected. I am not a lopster at all, but that is truth. Hyper inflation = LOP. Finishing touches on removing the zero's. Just another thing to think about. Lets hope this article is not true.

• Upvote 2

Hi I had a little search and found the article

http://another site.wordpress.com/2011/05/13/shabibi-went-to-the-house-of-representatives-and-discussed-dropping-of-the-zeros-help-overcome-difficult-economy/

after the http:// cu**enc*n*w*hou**d then another site.wordpress.com/2011/05/13/shabibi-went-to-the-house-of-representatives-and-discussed-dropping-of-the-zeros-help-overcome-difficult-economy

Edited by blonde_minx
  • Upvote 1

Iraq isn't suffering through hyperinflation.

In economics, hyperinflation is inflation that is very high or "out of control". While the real values of the specific economic items generally stay the same in terms of relatively stable foreign currencies, in hyperinflationary conditions the general price level within a specific economy increases rapidly as the functional or internal currency, as opposed to a foreign currency, loses its real value very quickly, normally at an accelerating rate.[1] Definitions used vary from one provided by the International Accounting Standards Board, which describes it as "a cumulative inflation rate over three years approaching 100% (26% per annum compounded for three years in a row)", to Cagan's (1956) "inflation exceeding 50% a month." [2] As a rule of thumb, normal monthly and annual low inflation and deflation are reported per month, while under hyperinflation the general price level could rise by 5 or 10% or even much more every day.

A vicious circle is created in which more and more inflation is created with each iteration of the ever increasing money printing cycle.

Hyperinflation becomes visible when there is an unchecked increase in the money supply (see hyperinflation in Zimbabwe) usually accompanied by a widespread unwillingness on the part of the local population to hold the hyperinflationary money for more than the time needed to trade it for something non-monetary to avoid further loss of real value. Hyperinflation is often associated with wars (or their aftermath), currency meltdowns, political or social upheavals, or aggressive bidding on currency exchanges.

Economic indicators

Core inflation (YoY): Mar 2011 5.67%

Inflation (YoY): Mar 2011 5.01%

M2 growth (YoY): Feb 2011 25.3%

From the CBI website...

Just what it says in this article.

• Upvote 1

first of all we do not allow other dinar sites to be directly quoted or linked here --- please read the rules

second of all your link does not work ---- if you find the original article (and it's not always possible with that site which automatically makes it circumspect to me) please post it ------ using the title of the article as the title of your post and the date as the subtitle.

thank you,

pvS

Give a guy crap for posting something interesting instead of all that "ships at sea" crap. Come on!!!! -1 for that!

Not ot be critical but where are the newbies coming from? Just a thought.......

And this is from a guy with 24 posts. :P

• Upvote 9

does anyone know what these words and terms mean???

Twthera

Alatsadi

Myazal

Palmtatip

Aerakiyp

Alibdlomasep

Khawr Abd Allah in the creation of a port project Mubarak Al-Kabeer

without definitions of these words i don't know how anyone can understand this article. does anyone translate?

• Upvote 1

Who cares what the article says? Three minutes of "research" would have shown you that the article was wrong. The members on this site need to do a little digging rather than accepting at face value every article that comes out with a "quote" from some anonymous PM.

• Downvote 1

Who cares what the article says? Three minutes of "research" would have shown you that the article was wrong. The members on this site need to do a little digging rather than accepting at face value every article that comes out with a "quote" from some anonymous PM.

Look I'm with you, I am just trying to stir up healthy conversation on this article. I know Iraq is not suffering high inflation. Just a little conversation over a thread. I try to stay thread specific. This one stated something that Shabibi said and if he did indeed say that then maybe we have been being mislead all along. Who know's. I am not there, could he be referring to the low auctions last week and then the huge ones this week.

Here's where it came from NO LINKING you'll have to find it yourself.....

Shabibi went to the House of Representatives and discussed dropping of the zeros; Help overcome difficult economyPosted: May 13, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Central Bank of Iraq, Economy of Iraq, Hyperinflation, Iraq, Iraqi dinar, iraqi list, middle east, Press release 0Currency Newshound Commentary: After further research this article was originally published on April 16, 2011. For whatever reason the news agency brought this article current. Original Post:

5/13/11

Striker, no worries. I'm just getting a bit tired of people sitting in such a reactive posture, screaming the sky is falling over every poorly translated article that is posted here. With just the smallest bit of effort, people can debunk 99% of the junk that's posted. What really irks me, is how a post like enoch8's chat on the EOs gets just a handful of responses and the bilge that Okie and the GET team post sit atop the boards with pages and pages of replies. I think that's why the pumpers are so successful. Most people want to read nothing more than posts about $3-$7 rates. Since when did "this is too long for me to read" become the mantra for so many? It's mindboggling. Read. Learn. Empower yourself.

OK, I'm stepping off my soapbox. ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Striker, no worries. I'm just getting a bit tired of people sitting in such a reactive posture, screaming the sky is falling over every poorly translated article that is posted here. With just the smallest bit of effort, people can debunk 99% of the junk that's posted. What really irks me, is how a post like enoch8's chat on the EOs gets just a handful of responses and the bilge that Okie and the GET team post sit atop the boards with pages and pages of replies. I think that's why the pumpers are so successful. Most people want to read nothing more than posts about $3-$7 rates. Since when did "this is too long for me to read" become the mantra for so many? It's mindboggling. Read. Learn. Empower yourself.

OK, I'm stepping off my soapbox. ;)

I understand your irk. I have been watching Enoch's post on EO's and many other posts that are complex. No comments - no views. People don't want to learn anything, and it takes too long anyway. If you write something with more than three sentences, forget it. Rates and dates, people in trouble, bank managers that know when the RV will take place, that is what people want. Sound bites...a soap opera. Some individuals will even admit that a post is too long to read. Wow.

I enjoy the debate and the information, although I do not comment because I know nothing, but I am learning. So thank you for all of your diatribes. I love it.

• Upvote 1

I really try to stay out of the rumors section. I have been investing to long and watching how the money market moves and learning everyday, b/c trading and investing is a business that constantly changes. The only way to read the righting on the wall is to look at history and watch what each country's model has been and watch emerging economies and which model they follow. Now that deffinately varies givin current circumstances and what assets and attributions that said emerging economy has to offer. In this case Iraq seems to be following the kuwaiti model. Almost to the letter. That in turn lets me know that this is going to turn out to be a great investment. I don't know about rates but I speculate something close to what Kuwait did. However I believe it will not take near as long to reach the Rates that are being slung out. Just b/c of how fast the world moves now. I also speculate that Iraq will someday surpass Kuwait and may very well be a strong leader in the middle east. Pakistan has great investment opportunities also. They will be growing incredibly over the next 2 years. Watch.

i am still amazed at the people that get confused when hyperinflation is discussed. Iraq PREVIOUSLY experienced a period of hyperinflation, hence printing bills with 3 zeros. Now that they are not experiencing it anymore, they need to reverse the action that was taken to accommodate the hyperinflation, ie remove the 3 zeros from the currency and bring it more in line with a country that has 5% inflation.

Not ot be critical but where are the newbies coming from? Just a thought.......

No offense, but we all started out as newbies and have worked and studied our way up from there. Canada29 was simply trying to relay a news article that may contain a bit more information. It's the information we're looking for to gauge this coming rv/rd/ri or whatever. So with that said, please be respectful. You don't want that kind of treatment and Canada doesn't deserve it either.

sorry about that but i can't link articles due to rules.

Just wanted to share and by no means i am not a pumper or guru.

I am interested in Policies that are passed by the GOI and what the CBI and Shabbi have to say. Plain and simple all the rest does not matter to me.

Go RV!

ps obviously i am not a naysayer either lol! :D

Just for future reference so you don't get griped out again or have nasty comments made on your post, it's best if you look for the original articles on actual news sites. I've learned that lesson by watching over time. But I thank you for the post. This is the kind of news we need to be looking for. These kinds of articles...after watching things unfold for a small period of time will help us gauge what is real or not and will help us figure out where Iraq is going with all of this. With that said, thanks again, Canada. Have a good evening.

• Upvote 1