Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was watching the Glenn Beck show and across the bottom of the screen stated that prtests were going on in Bagdad in the square to improve the living conditions, and better service and to put an end to Government corruption. It also stated that PM Malaiki imposed a June 7,2011 deadline to enact reforms or face dismissal.

• Upvote 2

Can we add that time to the 100 days he gave his government to get things done? I really don't believe he will leave at the end of his term. Talk about lifetime terms....lol. We can only hope he keeps his word on this. Does anyone remember the Erbil Agreements? I don't think Maliki does....lol!! We shall see. Otherwise, I hope they find a way to get this government set. Go RV!!! :o:o:o

I was watching the Glenn Beck show and across the bottom of the screen stated that prtests were going on in Bagdad in the square to improve the living conditions, and better service and to put an end to Government corruption. It also stated that PM Malaiki imposed a June 7,2011 deadline to enact reforms or face dismissal.

I saw the same thing too.

I sure hope this is good news. I've been told that more news of Iraq would surface to the public when the RV was getting closer. With the USD getting a bit stronger this should drive Iraq inflation down and wouldn't it take more dinars to buy USD at the auctions of the CBI and drive down their inflation higher than it is now at 5% even higher. Even Dr. Shabibi said when he was here that it started at1%-2% now 5% that was the whole idea of the Auction to keep inflation some what stabalized. JMO I could be way off in left field but I too am ready for a long vacation.biggrin.gif

I didn't know how to edit my own topic.Sorry

Edited by DarkStarrDinar