Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could the Dinar Be the New World Order Currency?

Click on the website or read below: http://aoreport.com/ao/prophecy-studies-mainmenu-47/1518-is-the-rapture-near-a-testual-study

US Dollar Dominance Nears End Moves Afoot To Launch NWO Currency "Leaders Call For Peace and Prosperity"

LINK

China, along with Brazil, Russia, India and South Africa are leading the charge to stop trading in dollar denominations. Such a move would accelerate the development of a New World Order currency system which would eventually culminate in the infamous 6-6-6 monetary program as prophesied in Revelation chapter 13.

The news headline of one Chinese newspaper boasted: "Leaders Call for Peace and Prosperity." That headline is reminiscent of the famous prophetic Biblical Prophecy of "Peace and Safety" passage by Paul in his first letter to the church in Thessalonica.

Ist Thessalonians 5: 1-3 then also 4-10

"But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

"For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

"For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

"But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

"Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

"Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

"For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

"But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

"For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

"Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

Paul's final words in his first letter to the Thessalonians is to identify the prevalent world attitude of "Peace and Safety" as the signal that the God's judgment is about to descend upon humanity.

Furthermore, Paul follows up with encouragement, reassurance and a series of commands. Note the contrast of Paul's statement in verse 3 with what follows in verses 4-10. In verse 3, Paul states that with the world view of "Peace and Safety" comes sudden Divine Judgmetn upon the earth and then in verse 4 a sharp contrast is presented by the condition and attitude of believers in Christ.

In verse 4, Paul begins with a conjunction or a connective word, "BUT." Furthermore. the word translated as "but" is not the first word in the Greek sentence structure. The first word in the sentence is "You" followed by the word "de" which is translated as "but." Now what is so important with this word order?

The Greek grammar did not use exclamation points to underscore the stress of a word. The way an author would indicate stress is to take the word to be stressed and misplace it within the sentence structure. So, here Paul changes the word order and puts "You" ahead of "but" then followed by the word for "brothers."

So here's the actual word order by Paul: "You, But, Brothers" - instead of "But, You, Brothers..." So what is Paul trying to tell us?

BUT, YOU Brothers are ... and then Paul uses a negative to contrast the positive in verse 3 which is judgment. So Paul is saying "BUT YOU Brothers are NOT in darkness, whereas the world is in darkness, so that "that day" should overtake you as a thief.

Paul is saying to the Thessalonians that believers are NOT in darkness to be surprised when the judgment does come. Paul then positively states that we are all children of light and children of the day and not of the night nor of darkness. The implications are that the judgment comes in the night and of darkness. This is a further hint that genuine, true believers will not be around to experience the night, the darkness and the judgment.

Paul then admonishes us to not fall asleep as do others - but rather we are warned to "Watch" and be of sound mind (sober). Then in verse 7 he gives us the reason to watch and be sober.

"For they that sleep, sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night."

Then Paul once again uses the word "BUT" to draw a sharp contrast. The contrast is night versus day and in particular in verse 8 -- "BUT" let us who are of the day, be sober, -- putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and for an helmet, the hope of salvation."

Now the Greek word translated in verse 8 as "hope" is not what the original Greek word means. It is the world Elpides and it means "a belief or attitude or expectation" of security with a guarantee. So the idea does not carry the idea of uncertainty as we would think of with the word hope. It means an a secure expectation with a guarantee or a guaranteed expectation. The statement finishes with what the guaranteed expectation is - salvation.

So that, verse 8 states that we are to put on the breastplate of faith and love and the helmet (indicating brain activity or thought) of a guaranteed salvation. Salvation is guaranteed. This is further underscored by Paul's statement in Ephesians 2:8-9 where Paul tells us that we are saved by grace (a free gift given to us) are you "being continually and foreever saved" ( a Greek perfect participle) at a point of time in the past continuing into the present and never ending. A washing process from which you cannot escape and a process that never ends, having eternally abiding results. And to underscore this, Paul states there can be no human activity involved in the salvation process.

So then, Paul tells us that we are to put on the helmet of understanding that our salvation is guaranteed.

Then in verse 9, Paul continues with the conjunction "For." The conjunction "For" means were are to connect what has just been stated to the concept in words that is to follow.

For ... God has not ... and here again, Paul uses a Negative for contrast... God has NOT "appointed" us to wrath.

Now the Greek word translated in the KJV as "appointed" is the Greek word - "etheto" and its root "tithemi" which is also found in Acts 1:7. It is really best translated as "decreed" where in God issues a "decree" or a 'command" or an "order." In the context of Acts 1:7 God decreed the times and the seasons. In Paul's comment of Ist Thessalonians 5:9 the word references believers as having been decreed to NOT experience His wrath as in the Divine Wrath about to descend on Earth as the context indicates from this passage.

So what are we to conclude from Paul's statement in verse 8? The context of the passage is found in verse 3 of impending judgment from God upon humanity. In verse 8, Paul informs us that believers have been decreed to NOT experience God's Day of Wrath or God's Divine Judgment upon humanity as in the Tribulation period. Therefore, this verse tells us that believers will not experience the Tribulation Wrath of God. So how will believers avoid being afflicted by God's wrath? We won't be here to witness or experience it. The prior chapter, chapter 4 tells us that we will have been raptured away from planet Earth prior to the Great Tribulation Wrath. This verse stands in sharp contrast with the claims by some that the Church will go through the Tribulation and experience God's Wrath on humanity.

I believe that prior to the launch of Divine Wrath, God will send His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ to '****** away" (Harpahdzho) those believers both dead and alive and transport them to a place of safety. Then as events unfold, others may come to believe in God's plan of salvation but they will have to endure the Tribulation wrath and or be martyred for Christ.

The bottom line here brings us back to the very beginning of this article and the Chinese newspaper headline: "Leaders Call for Peace and Prosperity." Such a declaration reminds us of how close we must be to that point of time when, suddenly as a thief in the night, believers are "harpahdzhoed" out of humanity and taken to a place of safety by a supernatural act of Jesus Christ and His accompanying angels, just as 1st Thessalonians 4 describes it and as Revelation 18:4 fills in the detail of the "shout of command." which Paul speaks of in 1st Thessalonians 4: 16-17.

Are you ready for that shout of command and the event which leads you to safety, prior to God pouring out His wrath on Earth?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

:rolleyes::rolleyes: I would like it to be the new world currency.....I have a bunch, and I am sure that there are a lot of other people on this site with tons more. Let turn the world upside down. We at the bottom will then be at the top!!!! Go RV!! :lol::lol::lol:

I don't believe in your scriptures or your god. Your so called Biblical philosophy has nothing to do with they these countries don't want to trade the USD. Not to mention, the last time I checked, why on earth would "God" care what the worlds reserve currency was? Why would the USD not being traded as the worlds reserve currency signify wickedness either? With the complete lack of responsibility the US has for it's own currency and that it is the current reserve currency, it shouldn't be alarming that these countries want something different.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 22

I don't believe in your scriptures or your god. Your so called Biblical philosophy has nothing to do with they these countries don't want to trade the USD. Not to mention, the last time I checked, why on earth would "God" care what the worlds reserve currency was? Why would the USD not being traded as the worlds reserve currency signify wickedness either? With the complete lack of responsibility the US has for it's own currency and that it is the current reserve currency, it shouldn't be alarming that these countries want something different.

Hmmmmm. You don't have to believe. But you will bow one day. The Dinar may never rv and bigfoot may never be captured, but you will bow to the master of life.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 6

So ridiculous.....here we go again :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Because I am SO SURE that a "god" would be TOTALLY preoccupied with the freakin Iraqi Dinar! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not to belabor the point, but because our God is omnipresent, he isn't "preoccupied" with anything, but all things. He cares about the sparrows and knows the number of hairs on your head. Whether the dinar RV'ing is part of his will for our lives is the only question we have no answer to. But we can hope and pray that it is. I think if our government is concerned about not offending Muslims with the way we handled UBL's body, the folks on this board should be equally sensitive to those of us who profess our faith in our (The) God. Although, I will be the first to admit that this is probably not the best forum to tie God and Dinar together. If we aren't trying to save souls with the discussion then we are only going to ruffle feathers...and that is counterproductive on both sides of the arguement.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

I dont think hes referring to the "IQD" hes referring to the "signs of the times". With the actual Iraqi currency and "RV" aside, If you look at the big picture, this does infact go hand in hand with what the Bible says. A message that is far more important than any Revaluation. Pretty crazy knowing the Bible was written over 2000yrs. ago. :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

They are only following what "they" wrote and it is all coming together as planned...research history, the real history. The Sumerians, ancient astronauts, all the ancient cultures with the same "sun" gods and you will see the ultimate plan of the Elites or Illuminati if you will. This is not to be taken lightly....proof is in front of your face. Fukushima will take out most humans along with the Gulf of Mexico Corexit spraying and the daily Chemtrail attacks...can't find proof? Just ask, i will send some links. Here is a couple to make you go hmmm. Stop watching Main Stream Media, it is screwing with your mind.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/13/fukushima-reactor-meltdown-flooding-warning

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/631/802/The_Illuminati_Royalty_Program.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWPqa3MUYj4&feature=channel_video_title

Edited by Candinar

Ok, we want to go biblical, huh? Cool!

What has the Bible to do with the RV in Iraq? Lets go there for a moment.....

The bible says in the Revelation that Babylon is rebuilt, restored to it's former "glory". For that to happen Iraq MUST succeed, becoming rich and powerful. Take your money and run while you can though, because in chapter 17 and 18, it's destroyed again. Permanently.

“Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!

She has become a home for demons

and a haunt for every evil spirit,

a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird.

3) For all the nations have drunk

the maddening wine of her adulteries.

The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,

and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.”

4) Then I heard another voice from heaven say:

“Come out of her, my people,

so that you will not share in her sins,

so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

5) for her sins are piled up to heaven,

and God has remembered her crimes.

6) Give back to her as she has given;

pay her back double for what she has done.

Mix her a double portion from her own cup.

7) Give her as much torture and grief

as the glory and luxury she gave herself.

In her heart she boasts,

‘I sit as queen; I am not a widow,

and I will never mourn.’

8) Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:

death, mourning and famine.

She will be consumed by fire,

for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

9) “When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her.

10) Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry:

“‘Woe! Woe, O great city,

O Babylon, city of power!

In one hour your doom has come!’

11) “The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes any more—

12) cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble;

13) cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and bodies and souls of men.

14) “They will say, ‘The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your riches and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.’ 15The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn

16) and cry out:

“‘Woe! Woe, O great city,

dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,

and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!

17) In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’ “Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. 18) When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’ (19)They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out: “

‘Woe! Woe, O great city,

where all who had ships on the sea

became rich through her wealth!

In one hour she has been brought to ruin!

20) Rejoice over her, O heaven!

Rejoice, saints and apostles and prophets!

God has judged her for the way she treated you.’”

21) Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said:

“With such violence the great city of Babylon will be thrown down, never to be found again.

22) The music of harpists and musicians, flute players and trumpeters, will never be heard in you again. No workman of any trade will ever be found in you again.

The sound of a millstone will never be heard in you again.

23) The light of a lamp will never shine in you again. The voice of bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again. Your merchants were the world’s great men. By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.

24) In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints, and of all who have been killed on the earth.”

In conclusion, everyone gets a piece of the action, then the fire. Probably nuclear.

JMHO

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

JMHO,

Not a super religious person but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express a few weeks ago... (It was a joke, lighten up) So, if in fact Iraq is to be restored as Babylon and then destroyed permanently then this investment could be quite terminal indeed. So on one hand, we want the RV to occur so we can all cash-out and get on with our lives. On the other, one would have to speculate that if in fact the RV does bring Iraq/Babylon back to prominence and it is then destroyed then we are that much closer to the "end of the world". So the question is "do we really want it to RV sooner than later?"

Yes we'll get the RV and all that goes with it. For myself, I have a lot of Eastern European orphanages to work on and since I'm a commodities trader, this is my seed money for that "work". What God does afterwards, well, it's his gig, I just live here for now. :)

• Upvote 2

I'd say the opening post went well past any parallels of current events with Biblical prophecy and into proselytizing. And no, I'm not ready for God to pour out his wrath on the world. That's preposterous. God is good. God is not wrathful. Perhaps you have him confused with the other guy??? Why do I constantly see people promoting a God who cannot be distinguished from Satan? Ah, well, but this is the human dilemma after all. So gullible, the human race. Just have someone in authority tell them that up is down and they fall for it.

In my opinion, the Babylon which must fall is the US. It's not the literal Babylon.

Hmmmmm. You don't have to believe. But you will bow one day. The Dinar may never rv and bigfoot may never be captured, but you will bow to the master of life.

I don't understand your point? I could easily say, you believe in all this mumbo jumbo, and one day will be dead, and nothing more than fertilizer.

I would respectfully remind those on this forum who pretend to be Biblical scholars that they are consistently ignoring two of the most important passages of the Bible:

"Judge not, lest ye be judged;" and

"For you will know neither the day nor the hour of my coming."

Bottom line: it's a waste of energy to try to decipher these obscure passages, written millenia ago, in the context of today. Live your lives the best way you know how, with whatever system of beliefs you choose. You'll get your reward, and everyone else will get theirs. It's presumptuous in the extreme to say that any of us will know how the rest of us will meet their ends. Bless you all.

I would respectfully remind those on this forum who pretend to be Biblical scholars that they are consistently ignoring two of the most important passages of the Bible:

Bottom line: it's a waste of energy to try to decipher these obscure passages, written millenia ago, in the context of today. Live your lives the best way you know how, with whatever system of beliefs you choose. You'll get your reward, and everyone else will get theirs. It's presumptuous in the extreme to say that any of us will know how the rest of us will meet their ends. Bless you all.

Well, since we're cherry picking I'll add my favorite most important passage: "Don't cast your pearls before swine..."

• Upvote 1

1. I can't imagine those are two of the most important scriptures. :blink:

2. "Judge not, lest ye be judged;" I have heard that a lot. I found out where and read the context. This Jesus guy seemed to be talking about cleaning up your life so you can tell people what is right and wrong. He was saying "Don't be a hypocrite." You would almost think he was talking to politicians. :D

3. I can tell you the hour. It will be between 3 and 4 in the afternoon I don't know where in the world it will be between 3 and 4 but it will be. :rolleyes:

4."It's presumptuous in the extreme to say that any of us will know how the rest of us will meet their ends." Yea, that is what I told my doctor 5 years ago. You know what? That disease is killing me. But hey, maybe he will be wrong. I might get hit by a truck.

My thinking is, no comments and alot of posts will die on the vine.

Just Saying

Have a nice day, It is up top you

This post was spell checked by Old Constipate. And he plunked spellin

Couple points:

1. If it was to become the world currency they would have to print a **** load more

2. I am not a religious believer in any means, but for those that believe God is controlling this - would he procrastinate this badly?

JuryPicker, on 13 May 2011 - 03:56 PM, said:

I am sorry to say but this is a very ignorant comment.