Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling 1 Million Dinar

dexter

Hello Dallas folks---- Wanting to sell one million for 1,050. That's considerably less than the dealers.... And, no, it has nothing to do with people jumping ship. I am not jumping ship. I still have plenty left. I just simply want to buy second car in cash.....and need a bit more. If any one is interested in Dallas area, hit me up and we can arrange to meet at a local starbucks in downtown area.

Thanks!

Hey Snakes----I've got whatever you want. I can mix it up for you. I would be willing to do 250,000 in 5,000's and 10,000's combined for 500,000. And then the remaining 500,000 in 25,000 bills. I bought everything from Dinar Trade and will give you certificate of authenticity as well. And give you a hand written receipt of the date you purchased from me if you want. It's a good deal----it's like getting 100,000 free. Let me know if interested, will give you my email and then get your phone number.

Thanks!

Hey hookem---apprecitate the offer, but no thanks. Not going to let it go for that little. If that is all you can afford, I would be willing to sell 600,000 for that price. I don't have to have the money....just looking to increase my second car fund. Have a good day! :)

I have plenty----I would not say Heavily invested, but def. comfortably/moderately invested and been doing some car shopping and getting anxious or impatient lol. This thing may happen tomorrow or it may be next year. I figure I will have time to replace it in the next couple of months if I want. And the way things have been going I should have time to do so, lol. Looking to get another car in the next 4 weeks.....

wow why would you sell now? makes no sense to but whatever floats your boat.

When someone wants to sell and say they have much more why question it??? Some have other needs and have been waitingonthis dream for ever!!! Life goes on..............Selling a few dinars is not a sin!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

When someone wants to sell and say they have much more why question it??? Some have other needs and have been waitingonthis dream for ever!!! Life goes on..............Selling a few dinars is not a sin!!!!!!!!!

I agree. Many have been waiting on any day now for years.I do believe that if one could hold out until the end of June that they should,but not at the expense of everyday life taking a backseat.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

We are interested in buying your dinar. my email: bayouinterestsgroup@gmail.com

I have some and wanna sell some of thats. so i wanna sell 5 million dinar. desperate to hold for long time ago.

Do you still have dinar for sale? I live close to you and I am interested in buying.

i have some dinar to sell abt 5 million.