Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fanning the Flames!

peterson96

From the "For What It's Worth" Department.....

I received an email from my bank (Bank of Oklahoma) on May 11th; an excerpt is below. It was sent to me because I process direct deposit transactions for my company.

The effective date seems almost too coincidental, considering the current state of the rumor mill and Ali's transaction cut-off date.

------------------------------------------

Subject Line: "Important Update on Foreign Currency Wires"

Dear Valued Customer,

Effective Monday, May 16, changes will be made to foreign currency wires and wire advice descriptions. This is a result of an enhancement to our foreign currency payment processing system and will be evident to customers utilizing NetConnect.

Specific system enhancements are as follows:

• Improved Transaction Descriptions on Customer Statements. Foreign currency transaction descriptions, including wires being sent or received, have been enhanced, making them easier to understand when viewing on NetConnect.

• New TMA Codes for Foreign Currency Wires. Nine (9) new TMA codes are being introduced for Foreign Currency payments, both sent and received. These will replace the existing codes and are displayed in the following table.

<...> (Table of Codes removed for brevity)

• Wire Advice Improvements. Incremental improvements are being made to wire and draft advices seen by customers after an outgoing instruction is processed or an incoming foreign currency wire is received.

• Improved Foreign Currency Wire Activity Reporting on NetConnect. To assist with improved reporting measures, BOK Financial will begin delivering periodic Foreign Currency Wire updates in the Same Day Reporting module within NetConnect.

If you have any questions regarding this communication, please contact your local Commercial Client Services Representative.

Sincerely,

Treasury Services

-------------------------------------------

• Upvote 10

Dalite: It's only transaction codes.

Teresa82: Yes, I'm a lurker.

PT 1 Ihv seen these types of memo,s and this one is way to easy to read!

PT 2 Contact info would be at the bottom WITH Tele Ph numbers....

PT 3 I dont think this is real for 1 Second. I have more but dont hv time to list. Fake!

Just sayen....................rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 13

PT 1 Ihv seen these types of memo,s and this one is way to easy to read!

PT 2 Contact info would be at the bottom WITH Tele Ph numbers....

PT 3 I dont think this is real for 1 Second. I have more but dont hv time to list. Fake!

Just sayen....................rolleyes.gif

Go back and read the entire original posting. Fanning the Flames made it CLEAR this was not the entire email. It was an EXCERPT.

I too get bank treasury memos on a regular basis and minus what she didn't include the language is very similar.

Why is everyone so quick to be a naysayer. JUST SAYEN

• Upvote 4

Buckeye: The email doesn't include phone numbers.......feel free to call Bank of Oklahoma and ask for Financial Services to verify. I'm willing to bet BOK isn't the only bank making similar changes. Besides, this is the RUMOR category, right?

• Upvote 7

I HAVENT BEEN HERE LONG BUT BEEN IN THE INVESTMENT LONGER THAN MOST SINCE IVE BEEN HERE IVE NOTICE THAT THERE ARE WAY TO MANY BASHERS SOME1 CAN POST THE DAMN WEATHER AN SOME OF THESE MORONS WILL BASH IT BECAUSE I DIDNT DOT AN I U GUYS REALY NEED TO CHILL I THOUGHT THIS SIGHT WAS A LOT DIFERENT FROM OTHERS BUT UNLIKE OTHERS THIS SEEMS TO BE JUST SLAP FULL OF FUKING BASHERS STOP BASHING PEEPS THAT POST THINGS LIKE THIS BECAUSE U DONT BELIEVE IT DONT MEAN ITS NOT TRUE THESE PEOPLE TRY TO HELP AN IN FORM PEOPLE OF WHAT THEY RECIEVED OR BEEN TOLD BASH ME AN ILL BASH BACK I JUST GET MORE PROFAN ABOUT IT AN SEND ME ALL THE NEGATIVE MARKS TO GET ME BANNED I DONT CARE BUT GOD DIDNT ALLOW THIS INVESTMENT OR WANT THIS TO GET LIKE SOME OF U GUYS ARE DOING WE ARE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER WITH THIS TO UNDERSTAND IT BETTER OR GIVE INFO RECIEVED

GOD BLES AN THX FOR POST

GOOOOOO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

All good news.....Big Brother is watching and getting ready for something!!! This with all the other changes they have been making, is making this look more positive everyday. While I don't like to have more controls, or pay more taxes......we will have a blessing that should cover it all!!! Go RV!!! :):):)

• Upvote 2

One last feather added to those already on the scale will be the one that causes the balance to change. Who knows which feather it will be? Truth is, it took every feather to get to the tipping point.

May it be soon.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 2

Look at his join date. He's been a member for over a year. # of post doesn't mean jack

Sorry Deenar , didn't see your post

I'll vouch for that. I have almost 900 posts since December 10, and none of them as anything to do with knowing squat about this investment!

• Upvote 1

I HAVENT BEEN HERE LONG BUT BEEN IN THE INVESTMENT LONGER THAN MOST SINCE IVE BEEN HERE IVE NOTICE THAT THERE ARE WAY TO MANY BASHERS SOME1 CAN POST THE DAMN WEATHER AN SOME OF THESE MORONS WILL BASH IT BECAUSE I DIDNT DOT AN I U GUYS REALY NEED TO CHILL I THOUGHT THIS SIGHT WAS A LOT DIFERENT FROM OTHERS BUT UNLIKE OTHERS THIS SEEMS TO BE JUST SLAP FULL OF FUKING BASHERS STOP BASHING PEEPS THAT POST THINGS LIKE THIS BECAUSE U DONT BELIEVE IT DONT MEAN ITS NOT TRUE THESE PEOPLE TRY TO HELP AN IN FORM PEOPLE OF WHAT THEY RECIEVED OR BEEN TOLD BASH ME AN ILL BASH BACK I JUST GET MORE PROFAN ABOUT IT AN SEND ME ALL THE NEGATIVE MARKS TO GET ME BANNED I DONT CARE BUT GOD DIDNT ALLOW THIS INVESTMENT OR WANT THIS TO GET LIKE SOME OF U GUYS ARE DOING WE ARE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER WITH THIS TO UNDERSTAND IT BETTER OR GIVE INFO RECIEVED

GOD BLES AN THX FOR POST

GOOOOOO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here here! Well said. If you don't have anything good to say, then say nothing at all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1