Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How did Soros leverage the Kuwaiti dinar?

Great question, this is the man to watch, and yes I know that a lot of people are against him, but lets put that a side for a second. I'm also very curious to know if he is truly involved with the IQD, I have read that he is an agent of the Rothchilds who actually own the CBI, they own all but one central Bank in the world. But who can you trust for information today. I look forward to the responses on here.

• Upvote 1

Both posts above are directed towards what I believe are at the core of this investment, i.e. who are the big winners in this investment (ref: J. Caesar). We here are just looking for crumbs off the table. I'm not going to supply links, other than the hours of intel on this board and that of Marcus Curtis: http://***********.wordpress.com/. Excellent info requiring a lot of effort, and worth the time if you're serious about this potential.

Since the stakes seem to be astronomical for the big players, their modus operandi has world-class immunity from accurate intel. Most of it we cannot know so be careful about what you read. I've tried to boil this issue down to a few broad and poorly documented issues: Several entities appear to own a huge amount of dinars - US Treasury, Rothschilds et. al. which includes IMF, a host of (their) central banks, and large US financial institutions (Citi, Morgan-Stanley, Goldman to name a few). These entities are not known to lose on such large positions. Only the amount of gain and how they do it is the unknown question. Their dinars controlled/owned must also must be held by electronic entry (as opposed to many here who hold physical currency) - too much for them to physically hold and to move. That's how they have to conduct business at this volume. On the one hand, physical currency has some distinct advantages for us little guys: The amount you have is relatively under the radar of government and legal piracy of various types, at least until you cash in. The disadvantages are: we don't know how much profit will be extracted by governments when paper is redeemed and what steps governments will take to limit any significant profits. Some protection from this is anticipated by the exceeding efforts of Adam. Even those carry risk, but they're the best I've heard. Most paper dinars held outside Iraq do appear to be authentic and currently potential legal tender once an RV occurs.

An additional comment is: Since all central banks are private and controlled by non-government sources, IMO any comments by chairmen of those central banks (merely appointed by their government, employees rather than owners) must be taken in the context that they are more of a mouthpiece than the ones who own their central bank, whose activities are clearly non-transparent. This includes the CBI and our own US Fed.

• Upvote 7

How did Soros get the leverage to make his billion, buying the Kuwaiti dinar at 5 cents --- subsequently to over $3 ???

I doubt he bought a closet full of currency. Anyone out there know, please?

The stories I have seen are that Soros "made" his money on the Kuwaiti dinar, which is a joke IMO... That would have meant that he would have been 61 years old before he made his fortune, and then within a year completed his shorting of the pound in '92... One location that I have seen Soros mentioned regarding the KWD was in an advertisement for the IQD... Reminds me of the advertisements that claimed Trump was a big holder of IQD... IMO, people are using names that are recognized by others to bolster sales...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The stories I have seen are that Soros "made" his money on the Kuwaiti dinar, which is a joke IMO... That would have meant that he would have been 61 years old before he made his fortune, and then within a year completed his shorting of the pound in '92... One location that I have seen Soros mentioned regarding the KWD was in an advertisement for the IQD... Reminds me of the advertisements that claimed Trump was a big holder of IQD... IMO, people are using names that are recognized by others to bolster sales...

You are right. Soros made his money long before Kuwait in fund investments.

Soro's has the nick name the country breaker.He supposwedly brought england to it's knees by manipulating the market some how.Shorted it's currancy or something of that nature.They had to stop trading just like the 1930's crash.He is credited single handedly of doing this.Scary dude on many levels

• Upvote 1

Here is a link for the top 10 Reasons George Soro's is "Satan". You can't hate on the guy for pushing his agenda and using his money to do so. If I was white man rich I would do the same, but within a moral and ethical frame of mind. Which Mr. Soro's is possibly lacking. Here is number 9 on the list which touches on his currency investments. I wouldn't put it past him to be involved somehow with this investment based on his track record.

9. Currency manipulation: A large part of Soros' multibillion-dollar fortune has come from manipulating currencies. During the 1997 Asian financial crisis, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad accused him of bringing down the nation’s currency through his trading activities, and in Thailand he was called an “economic war criminal.” Known as “The Man who Broke the Bank of England,” Soros initiated a British financial crisis by dumping 10 billion sterling, forcing the devaluation of the currency and gaining a billion-dollar profit

Link - http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=42674

soros made his money in 1992 by shorting the British pound.Supposedly made over 2 BILLION dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soros "made" his money long before that... He was very wealthy long before he was in his 60's, which is how old he was when he shorted the GBP... That is simply the event that made him a household name...

Both posts above are directed towards what I believe are at the core of this investment, i.e. who are the big winners in this investment (ref: J. Caesar). We here are just looking for crumbs off the table. I'm not going to supply links, other than the hours of intel on this board and that of Marcus Curtis: http://***********.wordpress.com/. Excellent info requiring a lot of effort, and worth the time if you're serious about this potential.

Since the stakes seem to be astronomical for the big players, their modus operandi has world-class immunity from accurate intel. Most of it we cannot know so be careful about what you read. I've tried to boil this issue down to a few broad and poorly documented issues: Several entities appear to own a huge amount of dinars - US Treasury, Rothschilds et. al. which includes IMF, a host of (their) central banks, and large US financial institutions (Citi, Morgan-Stanley, Goldman to name a few). These entities are not known to lose on such large positions. Only the amount of gain and how they do it is the unknown question. Their dinars controlled/owned must also must be held by electronic entry (as opposed to many here who hold physical currency) - too much for them to physically hold and to move. That's how they have to conduct business at this volume. On the one hand, physical currency has some distinct advantages for us little guys: The amount you have is relatively under the radar of government and legal piracy of various types, at least until you cash in. The disadvantages are: we don't know how much profit will be extracted by governments when paper is redeemed and what steps governments will take to limit any significant profits. Some protection from this is anticipated by the exceeding efforts of Adam. Even those carry risk, but they're the best I've heard. Most paper dinars held outside Iraq do appear to be authentic and currently potential legal tender once an RV occurs.

An additional comment is: Since all central banks are private and controlled by non-government sources, IMO any comments by chairmen of those central banks (merely appointed by their government, employees rather than owners) must be taken in the context that they are more of a mouthpiece than the ones who own their central bank, whose activities are clearly non-transparent. This includes the CBI and our own US Fed.

This quote is one of the most succinct and beautiful explanations of EVERYTHING IMPORTANT one must know about this investment. Think a minute.

IF this is true, that these kinds of movers and shakers own large positions in dinar, that's all you need to know. Align this knowledge with the idea that this is a FIAT operation designed to essentially make future production of oil available now on IOU (dinars) then you have it....all the pumping, naysayers, the intel, rates and dates...don't matter. Only the two aforementioned situations. IF they are true.

Any credible research on if the Rothchilds, US gov't, etc own billions of dinar?

• Upvote 2

Personally, I have no desire to emulate Soros or his ilk. However, I don't believe anyone, even the spiritually educated, is truly qualified to certify Soros or anyone else as Satan or one of his agents. However, one can give a few definites in his case: He's in his 80's. No one lives forever. When he does ultimately check out, all his earthly wealth will be immediately RD'd to zero to him. How he got all that money, how he has used it, and how he acknowledges those things may have some future value beyond the check out - one way or the other. Either way, determining that future value is not our call. Much more profitable to focus on where you are.

Best wishes.

Heme

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the above comments. Hame55 - you asked for links. That's very appropriate and crucial for being assured. I did spend (too much) time searching for some. Not very productive. Just taking the issue of US Treas. holdings, see James A. Smith:

"One compelling speculation that may relate to the value increase of the Iraqi Dinar is the actual amount of Iraqi Dinar being held by the United States Treasury Department. A significant increase in the value of the Iraqi Dinar would more than pay for cost of recent US war efforts in the Middle East and greatly alleviate the tremendous debt recently initiated by the US Government. The US Government’s current runaway spending seems to suggest that the US Treasury Department is expecting a massive windfall in the near future that will cover debt. Although this theory seems logical and despite the fact that this theory is parroted by many, this speculation can not be confirmed."

James A. Smith Senior Financial Officer

JAS Financial

http://www.dinar2u.com/iraqidinar/news.php?tab=detail&id=272

He apparently also considers this vital intel and has apparently spent a considerable time on this and had no conclusive luck confirming any IQD amount held by UST. I do believe there is significant indirect evidence that the UST does have some kind of secured value from Iraq. We not only spent our war money & lives, but also freighted tons of paper USD to them for economic stability. See "Billions over Iraq" here (translate "Trillions of IQD over Iraq"). This secured value has to be in some kind of tangible form and essentially the only thing is their currency, IMO. Their oil is not yet tangible. I can't go into the other "holders". A good place for additional background is Marcus Curtis' blog.

Taking my comments as an "IF" is a good idea, especially if one insists on conclusive, hard-linked, no-question-about-it evidence. Fact is, links to this kind of information are at best nearly impossible to find, ex. can anyone give me such a link as to what is of vital concern to every US citizen: How much gold is really in Ft. Knox?

Best wishes to all.

heme

• Upvote 1

Great question, this is the man to watch, and yes I know that a lot of people are against him, but lets put that a side for a second. I'm also very curious to know if he is truly involved with the IQD, I have read that he is an agent of the Rothchilds who actually own the CBI, they own all but one central Bank in the world. But who can you trust for information today. I look forward to the responses on here.

Here's a quote from a Rothchild history link: http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm

"There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya."

This reference was made after our invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, who coincidentally were 2 more countries that didn't have a Rothschild controlled central bank prior to being invaded. Of course, they do now.

It's interesting to note how all of these nations are "rogue" nations in MSM and govt speak. No question there's a pattern here of making these nations all outlaws who have evil intentions and regimes that need to be overthrown.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Here is a link for the top 10 Reasons George Soro's is "Satan". You can't hate on the guy for pushing his agenda and using his money to do so. If I was white man rich I would do the same, but within a moral and ethical frame of mind. Which Mr. Soro's is possibly lacking. Here is number 9 on the list which touches on his currency investments. I wouldn't put it past him to be involved somehow with this investment based on his track record.

9. Currency manipulation: A large part of Soros' multibillion-dollar fortune has come from manipulating currencies. During the 1997 Asian financial crisis, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad accused him of bringing down the nation’s currency through his trading activities, and in Thailand he was called an “economic war criminal.” Known as “The Man who Broke the Bank of England,” Soros initiated a British financial crisis by dumping 10 billion sterling, forcing the devaluation of the currency and gaining a billion-dollar profit

Link - http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=42674

Soros is not a white man, he's an Esau Edomite jew. Jews are not whites, even though some look white. They are of turko mongolian blood.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 5 months later...

Personally, I have no desire to emulate Soros or his ilk. However, I don't believe anyone, even the spiritually educated, is truly qualified to certify Soros or anyone else as Satan or one of his agents. However, one can give a few definites in his case: He's in his 80's. No one lives forever. When he does ultimately check out, all his earthly wealth will be immediately RD'd to zero to him. How he got all that money, how he has used it, and how he acknowledges those things may have some future value beyond the check out - one way or the other. Either way, determining that future value is not our call. Much more profitable to focus on where you are.

Best wishes.

Heme

The sad thing is though, "evil last longer" unfortunately.

Thank you for the post as it spawned some great debate! Hopeultxn is correct, the Canadian Soros began making his first serious cash in Eastern European countries like Hungary and Czechoslovakia, particularly when those countries began increasing the strength of their currencies. In terms of him being an agent of the Rothchilds, this is an argument I have been curious about for a year. In my humbled opinion, based on his numerous non profit organizations and his recent involvement with Central Bankers and IMF, it's not far fetched to think.

Typically, whenever a global "re-boot" occurs or a massive shift of wealth moves, there's only four to five people that make significant profits. However, with the advent of the internet, the masses are now empowered to information at lightning speed. This fact has made the central bankers, Rothchild's, Bilderberger, etc... organizations require changes to laws in every country. Hence, we've realized the recent NDAA act passed quietly but we caught the recent SOPA law in time. Corporations like Google and Wikipedia killed it before it ever reached the steps of our capitol. I'm not a conspirarist nor will I ever be but I'm much more aware of the laws being proposed by our own government these days because many of them have lead to slight modifications or changes to existing laws which inherently lead to centralized control or monitoring.

Nevertheless, thank you very much for the post as I thoroughly enjoyed reading the responses.

Nacerima

Soros "made" his money long before that... He was very wealthy long before he was in his 60's, which is how old he was when he shorted the GBP... That is simply the event that made him a household name...

egan

• Upvote 1

lol Zig well we want to live long lives so scrath that.

I was searching about the Roths and the Dinar and I bumped in earlier topic years ago from Dinar rumors it talks about Roths and the dinar. I really think this RV is going to happen sooner or later, can't wait!!! WOOHOO!