Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 2/4 Morning

digital11

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am posting this as i did reply to a thread that had some truth to it but was very quickly removed.

I to will be removed but its about time the truth be knowen

Totaly agree.

Adams one that plugs all the time about his book, if you buy his book.

Dinars for dummies it is rather the same as

Currency for dummies, same format, same cover & looks just the same on the cover, just changed the words in it from speculation to investment & forex to dinar.Oh sorry folks you need a link to prove this as always

http://www.forex.com/uk/land-dummies-gen.html

there seems to be many chat/invester forums with the same olds s**t, rv this, rv that, invest this, invest that, Adam for example post the same stuff on Dr Dinar but tends to copy & paste from this site, medic is also done a few links but same stuff as Adam.

I have maintained that if its going to happen, medic, adam, sunny nor ali will give you the news first, it will be cnn, bbsnews24, reuters the whole works not dinar forums, it will be global.

The chances of the media not knowing there is 100s of 1000s of iraq dinar investors all over the world quequeing up to cash in not making headline news.

Heck we may got slung of for this but at least i know there is one other in the world batting for the right team.

RV will happen when iraq wants to.

Last point dont idiots that fake facts understand that internet is worldwide, not just iraq forums, dont they understant that iraq is watching & all the while laughuhg there C***S of at the hype there creating.

Get a grip the more you imagen it will happen & post the hype the more ALLA will punish yuo for your sins

thanks adam

[Adam Montana] my contact at CBI followed up and said no movement was made today

[Adam Montana] they pushed pretty hard, but didn't get the stuff accomplished that they needed to

[Adam Montana] this week is over... they DO have weekend meetings over there, late night conferences and workshops

[Adam Montana] so it's possible that we'll see some movement Suday morning

[Adam Montana] but I'm inclined to believe Monday at the soonest

[Adam Montana] there's no stoppers right now

[Adam Montana] just delays

[Adam Montana] so I guess it's not that bad

[Adam Montana] I just really hoped to see something major by today

[Adam Montana] so... if something happens over the weekend, we may have news Sunday morning (Saturday evening for us)

[Adam Montana] but my gut says we won't see anything till Monday or Tuesday

I am posting this as i did reply to a thread that had some truth to it but was very quickly removed.

I to will be removed but its about time the truth be knowen

Totaly agree.

Adams one that plugs all the time about his book, if you buy his book.

Dinars for dummies it is rather the same as

Currency for dummies, same format, same cover & looks just the same on the cover, just changed the words in it from speculation to investment & forex to dinar.Oh sorry folks you need a link to prove this as always

http://www.forex.com/uk/land-dummies-gen.html

there seems to be many chat/invester forums with the same olds s**t, rv this, rv that, invest this, invest that, Adam for example post the same stuff on Dr Dinar but tends to copy & paste from this site, medic is also done a few links but same stuff as Adam.

I have maintained that if its going to happen, medic, adam, sunny nor ali will give you the news first, it will be cnn, bbsnews24, reuters the whole works not dinar forums, it will be global.

The chances of the media not knowing there is 100s of 1000s of iraq dinar investors all over the world quequeing up to cash in not making headline news.

Heck we may got slung of for this but at least i know there is one other in the world batting for the right team.

RV will happen when iraq wants to.

Last point dont idiots that fake facts understand that internet is worldwide, not just iraq forums, dont they understant that iraq is watching & all the while laughuhg there C***S of at the hype there creating.

Get a grip the more you imagen it will happen & post the hype the more ALLA will punish yuo for your sins

It amazes me that people spend their energy to focus on their own negative thoughts...if you are so displeased, why would you take the time to write and share a negative opinion with so many people. Not to put you down booters, but life is way too short to be so miserable - take that energy and turn it around and share something positive. I have been waiting over three years for this to take place...Adam and the MOD's, and a few others are nice enough to share their knowledge and time with the newbies and for those that jumped on years ago...you should be thankful not hateful, life would be better...