Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Rate For The Iraq Dinar

dominowinner

2 states great sources above reproach called today saying contacts that says another minister family from Vietnam and last night they found out that their bank and DONG RV would take place 24-48 hours – told that they could expect their RV for sure and comments were several large transactions were held up on hold with other countries – and the large denoms stopped circulation a long time ago and banks not giving them out and it ties in into the Dinar RV done at the same time…

Rich Queen states for the Washington meeting today from several reports that Iraq Pres Talabani and Pelosi I and finance committee and negotiations were still going on and Pres Telabani flew in here to day to start negotiations to get the extra $2 they were asking for… Dusty should have finalization of THIS urgent finance meeting – agreement was met – RQ states that IMF source gave them the 48 hour deadline

[jjonesmx] and it was up today – so they better be done – Dusty says that intel told him that meeting concluded that the USA got backed into a corner and fought out o f it and an agreement was met and the biggest largest obstacle is GONE – Paperwork has been signed – Dusty said the RV would not be held up any longer and countries not ready they will be left behind for a later date back in September has to get this done = coming quickly and the ABC agencies are talking – this info is not from a janitor but from the SOURCES_ we are sitting in a golden position and it is in the month of MAY - one person OKIE states that a financial officer from China was in that meeting their hands are in this too – Telabani was in DC today with a special finance committee today about what was going on…

[jjonesmx] Rich Queen – YES the paperwork is done she just heard got a message just now its all done, Dusty states this meeting in effect today was supposed to be done by 3pm eastern and it went for 9 hours and the big problem is O & H they say there will not be an RV overnight tonight but meeting will resume tomorrow O & H wants 3.49 GBP but Geitner and UST wants the 4.40 GBP and the CBI is involved – and Big pressure on O & H and majority are demanding the 4.40 GBP rate and it will resume in the AM…. It is saying it opened a gateway to international gateway so that means the Dinar is an international tradeable currency

SO take 3.49 GBP x 1.639 GBP per USD = $5.720 – PER DINAR is what O and H want

SO take 4.40 GBP x 1.639 GBP per USD = $7.211 – PER DINAR is what UST and Geitner want

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

You're just determined to create a lot of work for the forum moderators, aren't you? Stop posting rumors in the Iraq & Dinar Related News section. If you read the pinned post for this section's rules, you would read that you need to post legitimate news articles with links to the original article within your post.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

You know, I try. I really do try to not be negative, but come on, do you really have to insult someones intelligence with such drivel? ( This is not directed at the poster on DV as I realise you are simply bringing it from elsewhere) All I can say is that these people really have followers who hang on their every word. Whats really scarey is that when the RV really DOES occur, these idiots are actually gonna have money! Probably not for long however. I think I've heard it said that a fool and his money soon parts.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Besides the obvious, you know the best way to tell a pumper is full of crap? When they start using the next terminology that has never been used before. Now for the next month you will read the gateway is open. The other day when Iraq spent like 20 million I think it was to set up this technology, I guess some didn't bother to follow up. The idea is that yes it will make banking much easier but it is going to take a year to set it up.

Med put this out - HUGE……HUGE……HUGE TODAY CBI SIGNED A MEMORANDUM AGREEMENT WITH RUETERS...[before now] IT WAS NOT AVAILABLE TO ANY IRAQIs BECAUSE THE DINAR IS NOT ALLOWED TO SEND AND RECIEVE INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS ABROAD...THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE UNLESS THE FUTURE OF THE DINAR IS TO BE TRADEABLE...This isn't huge because it won't be happening in the next month.

You know, I try. I really do try to not be negative, but come on, do you really have to insult someones intelligence with such drivel? ( This is not directed at the poster on DV as I realise you are simply bringing it from elsewhere) All I can say is that these people really have followers who hang on their every word. Whats really scarey is that when the RV really DOES occur, these idiots are actually gonna have money! Probably not for long however. I think I've heard it said that a fool and his money soon parts.

I love it! You are so right on with it all. I feel the same way when I go on here and read the things that are posted that give me the same feeling as you wrote. +100 to you.

Ya know what Skelton, you would have been banned for saying what you said at most other sites. That's why the sheep over at the other sites hate DV. Because we keep it real and question everything. PROPS TO ADAM FOR THAT!! They always complain that we're SOOOO NEGATIVE! I got banned from PD on my very first post for questioning their so called "Intel". It's all a big F'ing Joke! Reading these rumors is fun, but I'm over it. I get my Dinar fix every day or so and move on. It will happen when and IF it happens, good or bad.

Edited by DinarChiTown
  • Upvote 2

YEAH Red it rain on the good an bad an UGLY

Ya know what Skelton, you would have been banned for saying what you said at most other sites. That's why the sheep over at the other sites hate DV. Because we keep it real and question everything. PROPS TO ADAM FOR THAT!! They always complain that we're SOOOO NEGATIVE! I got banned from PD on my very first post for questioning their so called "Intel". It's all a big F'ing Joke! Reading these rumors is fun, but I'm over it. I get my Dinar fix every day or so and move on. It will happen when and IF it happens, good or bad.

Planet Dinar is a very sad joke.

WELL WE ALL HAVE INCLUDING YOU :(

Yep. Reminds me once again of that Doobie Bros. song......"What a Fool believes"