Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting talk with friends

Last night my husband and I hung out with some friends and I do not know how it came up, but the Iraqi dinar came up. Oh boy did that leash a can of worms. A couple friends made fun of us and told us it is a horrible investment. And we could be spending our money wisely instead of buying foreign currency. Whew. thankfully it was over real quick and no one was truly upset about it. But I pray this works out.... :blink: They laughed and said, "Oh yeah isn't it supposed to happen ANY day now?? And it's been like that for a year...."

• Upvote 1

Last night my husband and I hung out with some friends and I do not know how it came up, but the Iraqi dinar came up. Oh boy did that leash a can of worms. A couple friends made fun of us and told us it is a horrible investment. And we could be spending our money wisely instead of buying foreign currency. Whew. thankfully it was over real quick and no one was truly upset about it. But I pray this works out.... blink.gif They laughed and said, "Oh yeah isn't it supposed to happen ANY day now?? And it's been like that for a year...."

I see mud on their faces when it does happen, keep the faith

• Upvote 1

Youl prolly take some heat but thats ok, best to look at long term. You notice the ones that say its a scam are the ones that didnt want to wait it out. The revalue will happen, just a matter of when and what rate. It can only be a get rich quick scheme if you bought dinar the day before the RV announcement. Important thing is that you are more educated and aware of the events taking place over there towards the rv. You can see first hand the history being made and you can decide for yourself instead of relying on others opinions. Is it gonna make you a million? I dont know, no one does honestly. Is it going to make you more than you spent? If its greater than 15% a year then you did fab.

Youl find more nay-sayers than you know what you can do with. And as for the "It can Happen Any Day Now"......yes, it could, will it? I doubt it from whats available. Dont purchase on emotion and I look at it not as an investment, to me its speculation. Like the fellow that bought the pan and is sitting on the riverbank to flash for gold. Is he paying for the pan, yep. Is he spending time panning? Yes, and he has a better chance of finding gold than the fellow that standing on the riverbank saying its a waste of time.

As for the possibility of gaining...you stand a better chance than the folks you were with last night.

• Upvote 3

True friends wouldn't laugh at such an investment...they are probably duds that think their life is so perfect...they probably drive a safe conservative car, have 1 type of mustard in their fridge, and have no variability and fun in their lives...

Next time you see them (post-RV), I would ask them, "oh by the way, exactly what investments do you recommend?" And after they ramble with nonsense, (insert whatever you want here)...

Get it on video cuz it'd be fun to see...cool.gif