Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Words I Hope NEVER to Hear Again After the RV

wow four pages of complaining and it could easily be avoided simply skip the rumor section JUST DON CLICK THE BUTTON and you wont see it. Id say 99% of you need to walk away from anything dinar for some time or until it happens its like sittting around watching a stock to see if it goes up......sure it will but you going to drive yourself crazy. If you feel your tired of all the news and dribble that is spouted off then you truely need to pick one or two weeks and just cut you self from visiting any dinar related sites or gettting on any conference calls....go about a normal life and god willing it will change for you for the best

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Whats that a divorce. hahahahahaha sorry couldnt help it

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: OMG :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: ROTFLMAOFFFFFFFFFFFFF

wow four pages of complaining and it could easily be avoided simply skip the rumor section JUST DON CLICK THE BUTTON and you wont see it. Id say 99% of you need to walk away from anything dinar for some time or until it happens its like sittting around watching a stock to see if it goes up......sure it will but you going to drive yourself crazy. If you feel your tired of all the news and dribble that is spouted off then you truely need to pick one or two weeks and just cut you self from visiting any dinar related sites or gettting on any conference calls....go about a normal life and god willing it will change for you for the best

PLEASE tell us you're kidding... this is all in fun... the only thing coming out of Iraq or from any "guru" is the same ole same ole....yes they are...no their not...Seriously... you might be the one who needs to step away!!!! ;)

Hey! If we have a decent return (well, maybe a little more than decent :P ) on our investment ~ The fact of the matter is, I WON'T CARE! I will be far, far away from computers, from bothersome people in my life, and if I hear any of those dreaded words, I will just giggle knowing...it doesn't matter anymore!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hey! If we have a decent return (well, maybe a little more than decent :P ) on our investment ~ The fact of the matter is, I WON'T CARE! I will be far, far away from computers, from bothersome people in my life, and if I hear any of those dreaded words, I will just giggle knowing...it doesn't matter anymore!

:twothumbs::tiphat:

Had to edit for a +1.... Forgot

• Upvote 2

:huh: are you saying that we are "Bothersome" people??? :(

I agreed with all the previous posts. So thought I'd jot these phrases down.......

"No new messages".

"Sorry, this webpage is currently down".

"Any news?......No, but next week looks good".

"Sit on your hands while he's typing".

"Are you sure their real?"

"It's gonna happen Monday, let's get another million!!"

"LONG TERM investment-have patience. I don't care if this takes another five years, I'm in it for long haul. You're gonna get back your money".

And last but not least.......SPREAD.