Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Words I Hope NEVER to Hear Again After the RV

Rate & Date

RV

L O P

Nuff Said

"Ships at Sea"

DONE

Okay guys, that leaves lots for you to add ...

smile.gif

smee2

I will start here there are many , i will be needing meds to decompress.... you see meds are no longer meds they are now meds chat : ..Parliament to vote on securities ministries. Thats policy ...right? then they will post in gazzette.... ahhh you see how i showed it to you. 1. 2. 3. and there is our RVbiggrin.gif meds for meds

A real trooper how was med spared the disappearing act that most all have taken. Intel i see red when i hear it , the red is the early bruising from the baseball bat.

pumper

lopster

bash

terryk

okie

medic

mailman

butterfly

breitling

poppy

frank

delta

ac contractor

ali

another site

G E T and any other supposed expert with rate and dates that thinks they have a clue as to what is going on(they dont and im sure i missed alot of ther names)

rv

rd

dong

dinar

speculation

bank rumor

cash in

any tax related terms and guesses on that subject related to the dinar

I'm with you as you have covered my category's +1 for the excellent job! I just want to get the HELL out of this............another few words......Currency, Investment, The Dong.....SIGH

• Upvote 2

Blessing

(not the real word, just when it is used to describe greed)

That's too long for me to read

Nuff Diver (Oops, meant to say Nuff Said)

And really feel bad for that poor microphone that gets dropped, then abandoned. How she does that an not get deafened by feed back is beyond me... :) :)

• Upvote 1

Wow ... great words and phrases from everyone ... good way to start the day. Thanks to everyone, those who answered and those yet to answer. Good to find a way to get people "involved" without turning it into a confrontation of opinions ...

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1