Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Talabani, Al-Maliki والنجيفي were holding a meeting to discuss the outstanding issues this month

Talabani, Al-Maliki والنجيفي were holding a meeting to discuss the outstanding issues this month

12/05/2011 ad-8: 33 | readers number: 5

The heads of state of the republic and the Chamber of Deputies and ministers will hold a meeting in this month to discuss issues relating to the security ministries, the final position towards the withdrawal of US forces from the country by the end of 2011 as well as the choice of the vice-presidency of the Republic, who did not vote for him by the House of Representatives until now.A parliamentary source said told all of Iraq [where], "the presidency of the House of Representatives adopted a call to convene a meeting of the three heads of the president of the Republic Jalal Talabani and Prime Minister nouri Al-Maliki and Speaker of the House of Representatives osama Al-Najafi within the next few days to consider the political and security situation in the country," he said.

He added that " presidencies weekend used the House of Representatives to discuss sensitive issues والعالقة, the matter requires more than one meeting.It is worth mentioning that the House of Representatives will begin spring vacation next Saturday and will last for a month and some of the things-is the most important security prime minister and the vice-presidents who There is no agreement on any of them as well as the question of the withdrawal of the US forces to be the end of this year, the prime minister, Nouri Al-Maliki, the final decision in the court of the political blocs

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_124819.html

I thought they voted on the vice presidencies today.

.It is worth mentioning that the House of Representatives will begin spring vacation next Saturday and will last for a month and some of the things-is the most important security prime minister and the vice-presidents who There is no agreement on any of them

Oh well back to the drawing board

WOW...Vacation for a MONTH when the people STILL don't have their basic needs met!!! IMO, assuming they're not STUPID,

they will have either RV'd by then OR they risk the Iraqi people BLOWING UP on them with demonstrations/riots!!!

WOW is all I can think to say! :blink:

• Upvote 1

WOW...Vacation for a MONTH when the people STILL don't have their basic needs met!!! IMO, assuming they're not STUPID,

they will have either RV'd by then OR they risk the Iraqi people BLOWING UP on them with demonstrations/riots!!!

WOW is all I can think to say! blink.gif

STUPIDITY HAS NO BOUNDS WITH THESE FOOLS.............

• Upvote 1

Im thinking that with the assets still being frozen, they NEED to have an RV before they are released. So there just might be a possibility of a late night session to get everything done, i mean really, they can hold off for years but its amazing that they can pull something off just before the buzzer sounds. If the US is out by december as voted by parliment and no progress has been made, worse case possibility the country will go to hell in a handbasket. Im sure the US has a back up plan to prevent this.

Granted the country has been in shambles but cmon, they now have more freedoms though they are still exploring that avenue. There is an occasional bombing to remind them of the past by folks that dont want western influence. Its a growing process.

My father was AF and we were stationed in Iran in 1969 and 1979, interesting time, The Shah was in power. US was there to introduce western updates. Older generation muslims didnt like that at all. The younger generation was experiencing a bit more freedon but was still indoctrinated by the elders, which caused them to think even more about the future. Many Iranians came to the States and took on jobs as busboys, taxi drivers, janitors, ect. Many went to colleges and became highly educated and positioned themselves to be pillars of thier community. Of course you have the few that want to " go off the deep end" and turn on western ways, revert back to the way it was but in reality, once you become aware, you cant become unaware.

Long story short, my family left Iran in 70, shortly thereafter the Shah was kicked out along with his sister and family, he came down with cancer, he traveled the world to seek treatment and sad part was that no country was willing to take him in. He did come to the US for a brief treatment but it wasnt a long term deal......I guess it was politicaly incorrect. He eventualy died. Where his sister is, I have no clue.

I just hope that even though I have some dinar, I would give it all up if they could only see the potential that they have. If they could only see themselves thru our eyes........