Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Does Biblical Prophecy Say About Iraq?

Discipledan

What Does Biblical Prophecy Say About Iraq?

What does biblical Prophecy say about Iraq? Are we living in the last days? Is Iraq one of the nations talked about concerning the end times? What about Iran? What role will they play in the dinar, Iraq, Israel, and the end times? This is going to be a different kind of post. Therefore I will make two posts soon. This is one, and then I will post another after this describing current events and the dinar. This post will focus on Iraq and biblical prophecy,

First let me give you a brief background on biblical prophecy and how it works. The bible is not one book that was written about 2,000 years ago, Although, this is the main view-point of a lot of people. If you were to do a little digging you will discover that the bible is a collection of books that were written over a period of 2000 years. Five of those books have a time frame of 3500 years ago. For example, Jeremiah is a little over 3000 years old. So the bible was written in a time frame of about 2100 years in three languages on three different continents. It contains 66 books by over 34 different authors. Wow right? But it gets better

There is 400 years of silence between the Old and New Testament. From Malachi to Mathew is 400 years. During this time books were written, but none were found worthy to be included in the bible. The books written in this period are called the Apocrypha. When the last book of the Old Testament was written (Malachi) Persia was the ruling empire. In that 400 year time frame Greece conquers Persia, Greece is divided 4 ways among four generals. Rome conquers Greece. King Herod Conquers Israel. Herod rebuilds Jerusalem and the temple in Jerusalem. Then John the Baptist is born, and Jesus is born breaking 400 years of silence.

Every nation the Greeks conquered was forced to learn the Greek language and culture. This was known as Hellenism. The Greek lifestyle, culture and language is Hellenism. The Jews want an old testament written in Greek. Most Jews at this point speak some Hebrew for ceremonial reasons. Much like a catholic speaks Latin. Most all Jews at this point are fluent in Greek. In 285 BC The Septuagint version of the Old Testament is commissioned. It was finished in 270 BC. It is called the Septuagint meaning 70. Seventy scholars translated this version. Later on the early church used the Septuagint for their Old Testament scriptures.

There are 300 prophecies concerning Christ’s first coming. This is according to a cataloging done by barns, (Biblical commentary) every prophecy concerning Jesus including his birth, life, and death by crucifixion was prophesied and in Greek by 270 BC in the Septuagint. Every one of them came to pass!! This is an amazing thing to consider. Christ’s death was described before Rome was in power and crucifixion was even invented as a means of capital punishment. This is in Greek 300 hundred years before it even took place! For me the most amazing prophecy is a prophecy which predicts the very day the messiah presents himself to Jerusalem. This is found in the book of Daniel. The fulfillment of this is found in Mathew, Mark, Luke and John.

Luk 19:37 And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen;

Luk 19:38 Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.

Luk 19:39 And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples.

Luk 19:40 And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

Is it any wonder that the very rocks would cry out?! Christians celebrate this day known as palm Sunday, but it was predicted in the bible well over 500 years ago, and this prophecy told the very day it would happen in the book of Daniel. Daniel predicts this and other events with such accuracy that critics of the bible say that the book of Daniel was written after all the events it describes happened. The only problem with this is Daniel is among the books found in the Septuagint version of the Old Testament. This means the prophecy was around at least 300 years before the fulfillment. Daniel was really written around the time of Babylon. It was written throughout Daniels lifetime. This means that around 600 years before this event happened it was written in the book of Daniel. Every single prophecy in the Old testament concerning Jesus and his first coming came to pass! EVERY SINGLE ONE!! Do you know what the odds are for that to happen?

What is most interesting to me is that there are twice as many prophecies concerning the last days and the time we live today. The problem is there is a lot of false information about bible prophecy out there. People write books like 88 reasons why Jesus will come in 1988 and make bogus predictions that are not even backed up by the bible all in an effort to make monetary gain! This gives the bible a bad rap and in the end people wind up not believing the bible because of false teachers that rise up for a brief time. Faith is completely destroyed because of someone’s distortion of scripture. Does this remind you of any dinar pumper you may know? Spewing out a revalue every weekend only to find out that they are destroying people’s faith in their investment? The true facts are all bible prophecy will be fulfilled. Every one will be completed just like everyone was completed in Jesus day!!

Now that you have a brief background of how prophecy works let me out line the major events that will happen. If I took the time to go into detail here I would be writing a very long book. This book would be the result of hours of research. You probably already feel like your ready a long-winded book. So I will try to keep the major events brief. Keep in mind for each of these events there is a long list of bible scripture. Whole books have been written covering these events, But I will not go into detail here. Perhaps some other time.

The first major event to happen is Israel will become a nation again. This happened on May 14 1948. In 70 AD Israel was destroyed by Titus from Rome, and Israel was driven into all the nations. 1878 years later Israel becomes a nation again. The second major event to happen is the emergence of a one world government. We have seen this already as well. George H Bush Announced “A new world order is coming into view”. That was when the globalist agenda was made public for the first time. It is all over YouTube and you can Google it. Globalist and the move towards a one world government are going to succeed. The next major event is Israel will be at peace with all of its immediate neighbors. This is slowly happening with all the countries that border Israel. Egypt signed a peace agreement with Israel during the Carter administration. We invaded Iraq and now Iraq is at peace with Israel. Jordan is not a problem anymore. I know there is a long ways to go, but eventually Israel will at least be at peace with it’s immediate neighbors. The next major event to happen is the one world government will come to be, and they will locate a capital. More on this later. The next major event to happen is there will be a ruler arise and rule this one world government. Everyone knows him as the antichrist. The Old Testament in a number of places calls this one world ruler the Assyrian. The next event to happen will be something called the Day Of The Lord. This in itself is a very interesting study. It is found in several places in scripture.

Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Joe 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

This is just a few places in scripture that mark the day of the Lord. There are three notable events that happen here. The Sun is darkened. The moon turns to blood and does not give it’s light. And there are no stars. This event marks the beginning of time when Gods wrath is poured out on the earth. Wow scary times indeed. After this the next event is the destruction of Babylon.

What? Wait a minute. Babylon destroyed? Now that is interesting for a few reasons, and this is the event that relates to Iraq and the dinars. Babylon is found in Iraq 62 miles south of Bagdad. There is nothing there. So why is Babylon included in Gods wrath? Now that you have a basic background of end time events let me explain.

King Nebuchadnezzar ruled Babylon with an iron fist. It was an amazing empire. There was a river that runs through Babylon. The Hanging Gardens of Babylon is one of the ancient 7 wonders of the world. A few years after Nebuchadnezzar passed away Babylon was conquered by Persia. Persia conquered Babylon by going upstream and diverting the river and damming up the river. At night-time solders entered the city using the dried up river bed and killed the king and his men. A few days later people who lived there learned that Babylon was conquered WITHOUT a battle, and a new administration was in place. So Babylon was conquered without a battle. Alexander the Great Conquered Persia he made Babylon one of his capitals. Babylon was never defeated by siege or war. Some of the walls fell over due to age and disrepair. But the city itself never faced a time of war in history.

There are numerous scriptures that refer to a great destruction for Babylon. Nations will rise up against it. Since this event never happened it is logical to conclude that it is going to happen. Since there is nothing in Babylon and it is basically ancient ruins. It is logical to conclude that Babylon will be rebuilt. What about the gulf wars? Babylon was not a city that was occupied during those wars. Bagdad was the main headquarters. There were other cities that were the objective. Babylon was nothing but ancient ruins. This can only mean that the chapters that talk about the destruction of Babylon are yet to be fulfilled. Babylon will be rebuilt. And it will be a major city of notable importance. This means that in order to rebuild Babylon it will take dinar at a high value and worth, and lots of it.

The destruction of Babylon is found in Isaiah Chapters 13 and 14, Jeremiah Chapters 50 and 51, and revelations Chapters 17 and 18. Lets talk about a few highlights from those chapters.

Isa 13:1 The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.

Isa 13:2 Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

Isa 13:3 I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

Isa 13:4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

Isa 13:5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

Isa 13:6 Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

Isa 13:7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man’s heart shall melt:

Isa 13:8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

Isa 13:9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

Isa 13:10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

Isa 13:11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Isa 13:12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

Isa 13:13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Notice the burden of Babylon, Notice the day of the lord verses 9 and 10. This puts this event in a last days scenario. In verse 11 the destruction of Babylon comes from God to punish the world for their evil.

Isa 13:17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

Isa 13:18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.

Isa 13:19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees’ excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

Isa 13:20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

Isa 13:21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

The Medes are known today as the Kurds. They were part of the Persian empire and they ruled with Persia. Persia today is Iran. Notice that this is a real battle that will take place. There is nothing that is allegoric!!

Isa 14:4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

Isa 14:5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.

Isa 14:6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

Ruled the nations? Apparently Babylon dominates a lot of kingdoms

Isa 14:9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

Isa 14:10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?

Isa 14:11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

This is a dual reference. It talks about the original fall of Satan. It is also referring to the power behind the throne of Babylon, and another future judgment for Satan.

Isa 14:22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

Isa 14:23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.

Isa 14:24 The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

Isa 14:25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.

The Antichrist is also referred to as the Assyrian. No one will rebuild in Babylon. And no one will live there ever again after this coming destruction.

Jer 50:1 The word that the LORD spake against Babylon and against the land of the Chaldeans by Jeremiah the prophet.

Jer 50:2 Declare ye among the nations, and publish, and set up a standard; publish, and conceal not: say, Babylon is taken, Bel is confounded, Merodach is broken in pieces; her idols are confounded, her images are broken in pieces.

Jer 50:3 For out of the north there cometh up a nation against her, which shall make her land desolate, and none shall dwell therein: they shall remove, they shall depart, both man and beast.

Here we see another prophet talk about the coming destruction of Babylon.

Jer 50:9 For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain.

Jer 50:10 And Chaldea shall be a spoil: all that spoil her shall be satisfied, saith the LORD.

Jer 50:11 Because ye were glad, because ye rejoiced, O ye destroyers of mine heritage, because ye are grown fat as the heifer at grass, and bellow as bulls;

Jer 50:12 Your mother shall be sore confounded; she that bare you shall be ashamed: behold, the hindermost of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert.

Jer 50:13 Because of the wrath of the LORD it shall not be inhabited, but it shall be wholly desolate: every one that goeth by Babylon shall be astonished, and hiss at all her plagues.

Jer 50:14 Put yourselves in array against Babylon round about: all ye that bend the bow, shoot at her, spare no arrows: for she hath sinned against the LORD.

Jer 50:15 Shout against her round about: she hath given her hand: her foundations are fallen, her walls are thrown down: for it is the vengeance of the LORD: take vengeance upon her; as she hath done, do unto her.

Jer 50:16 Cut off the sower from Babylon, and him that handleth the sickle in the time of harvest: for fear of the oppressing sword they shall turn every one to his people, and they shall flee every one to his own land.

Nations rise against Babylon out of the north. They don’t come from the east or west like the America. Both gulf wars started from the south. Babylon destroyed the heritage of the Lord. Once again this prophet declares Babylon will become desolate. Verse 9 says their arrows shall be as a mighty expert man. none shall return in vain. Notice that the skill of the arrow is not in the shooter. It is not in the launcher which the bible calls a bow. The skill of the arrow is in the arrow itself. The arrow has knowledge of the target and every arrow hits the intended target. This kind of sounds like the guided missiles we have today.

Jer 50:29 Call together the archers against Babylon: all ye that bend the bow, camp against it round about; let none thereof escape: recompense her according to her work; according to all that she hath done, do unto her: for she hath been proud against the LORD, against the Holy One of Israel.

Jer 50:30 Therefore shall her young men fall in the streets, and all her men of war shall be cut off in that day, saith the LORD.

Jer 50:31 Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord GOD of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee.

Jer 50:32 And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him.

Jer 50:33 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.

Jer 50:34 Their Redeemer is strong; the LORD of hosts is his name: he shall throughly plead their cause, that he may give rest to the land, and disquiet the inhabitants of Babylon.

Jer 50:35 A sword is upon the Chaldeans, saith the LORD, and upon the inhabitants of Babylon, and upon her princes, and upon her wise men.

Major war is coming. This has not happened in history as of yet, but it will happen.

Jer 50:39 Therefore the wild beasts of the desert with the wild beasts of the islands shall dwell there, and the owls shall dwell therein: and it shall be no more inhabited for ever; neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation.

Jer 50:40 As God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighbour cities thereof, saith the LORD; so shall no man abide there, neither shall any son of man dwell therein.

Jer 50:41 Behold, a people shall come from the north, and a great nation, and many kings shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

Jer 50:42 They shall hold the bow and the lance: they are cruel, and will not shew mercy: their voice shall roar like the sea, and they shall ride upon horses, every one put in array, like a man to the battle, against thee, O daughter of Babylon.

This is similar to Isaiah’s prophecies.

Jer 51:6 Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD’S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

Jer 51:7 Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD’S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.

Jer 51:8 Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed.

Jer 51:9 We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies.

Does this sound familiar? This is very much like the prophecies found in revelations about the destruction of Babylon.

Jer 51:11 Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple.

Jer 51:12 Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the watch strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushes: for the LORD hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.

Once again the Medes are the Kurds today. The Vengeance of his temple is an interesting remark. The day of the Lord and the destruction of Babylon both occur after something called the Abomination of Desolation. This is found in Daniel chapter 9.

Rev 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great ***** that sitteth upon many waters:

Rev 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

If you read certain prophecy books they will declare this woman to be the Catholic Church. I just laid out a future destruction of a city that is yet to be rebuilt. After Babylon is rebuilt it will play a major role in end time events.

Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

In the last days this city will reign over the kingdoms of the earth.

Rev 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Rev 18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Rev 18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

Rev 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

Rev 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Rev 18:9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

Rev 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

Rev 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

The destruction of Babylon comes quick. Chapter 18 aligns with what is said in Isaiah and Jeremiah. It is interesting to note that Saddam spent the last 20 years of his reign rebuilding the ancient city of Babylon. He even built a palace there. I just quoted several places in scripture that says after the destruction of Babylon no one will ever dwell in Babylon again. Right now there is nothing of major importance in Babylon. Download Google earth and see for yourself.

So this is what I believe. This is only my personal opinion and conclusion to this matter. Very soon the Iraqi dinar will revalue and surprise a lot of people. Iraq will rebuild and find more oil much more oil. Babylon will be rebuilt. Bagdad will remain the capital of Iraq. The one world government will become strong and it will make Babylon its capital. The UN and all its world branches will relocate to Babylon. Babylon will become the capital of the antichrist/Assyrian and the one world government. All this will be funded by the dinar. This is just my opinion.

Now I will ask your opinion. Please leave a comment and express your personal belief. When expressing your opinion please note that I have already been called crazy several times in the past. That’s ok if you want to include that just tell me why.

About Marcus Curtis

I was born in upstate New York. I spent most of my life studying music and the holy scriptures. I watched my 401k take a massive nose dive in 2008. Since then I have been looking for different ways to invest money without using the stock market. I still have stocks, but I decided to look at different currencies as a way of investment. I have done research on a few currencies. I decided to invest in the dinar in the first part of 2010.

View all posts by Marcus Curtis »

• Upvote 3

ive got 2 cents worth of opinion....We can use these passages as a roadmap and guide to the future or we can disregard it all as a olds wivestale. I am choosing the safe road and believe there is truth in these passages and any profit i make from the dinar I will try to help out people the best i can. .....without giving away the farm. I will be a humble servant of the Lord.....when im not golfing or skiing :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Knowing that "Babylon will rise again" is exactly why I invested in the dinar. If I understand scripture correctly, it will be the major financial hub for the Antichrist. Granted, I believe I will be raptured before then. However, Iraq has to be looked at as a stand alone, functioning country for any of this to happen....in order to function and even prosper like a real country, their money has to be worth something

I truly believe the RV will be soon. Now soon can be next month or next year. Everyone needs to know, though, that once it RV's there's no denying that we are living in the last days. People can blow it off all they want, doesn't mean it's not true just because someone chooses not to believe it

Thanks for the post

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your entire post and appreciate your sharing this information. I am no bible scholar, but a humble student and have been curious for quite some time about the biblical prophecies correlated to the dinar. Your posts are always intelligently written and I have enjoyed reading them in the past, but I think this is my new favorite. Not only did your historical review of the early compilation of the books give me an even better appreciation for the early church, but also your biblical references have given me even more food for thought. You have obviously done a lot of research and the fact that you took the time to write it out so eloquently, in my opinion, is like a gift. Not everyone is good at receiving gifts, so their reactions will somewhat reflect the depth of their own understanding of their purpose in this investment. I for one see this as my opportunity to let His blessings flow through me, to praise Him, and to do greater good in His name. Not sure how the fruits of my efforts will be measured in terms of the biblical prophecies for the dinar, but my mind is open enough to think if the dinar revaluation is a blessing meant for some of us who truly believe in the bible as the word of the Lord, then somehow it will also be part of the way this blessing will lead even more to praise His name and be even more ready for the end times.

Not sure if my response makes much sense, or the kind you were looking for, but I am looking forward to reading your future comments and threads on this subject. Again, thank-you for your thoughtfully and respectively written post.

• Upvote 2