Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Text message service

I'm curious.  I'm not 100% sure I ever paid to sign up for the service.  My number is listed in my profile, but I don't remember if I paid the fee.  How would I find out?

I'm curious.  I'm not 100% sure I ever paid to sign up for the service.  My number is listed in my profile, but I don't remember if I paid the fee.  How would I find out?

The TXT Message comes with VIP Membership.  There is no additional charge.

-

• 2 weeks later...

We are both part of everything available - can both of us receive the text rather than just one cell number?

I just read that since we are both VIP, etc. we will both receive a text message but I do not see in my profile a place for both numbers - ???

We are both part of everything available - can both of us receive the text rather than just one cell number?

I just read that since we are both VIP, etc. we will both receive a text message but I do not see in my profile a place for both numbers - ???

Each of your profiles have a phone number - if not, you need to edit your profile and insert the phone number you want to receive the text. You have to do this on both profiles, not just one.

:cowboy2:

I cannot remember if we both have profiles - it has been a few years ... can admin confirm if we have more than one profile?  If we do not have more than one, how can I create an additional profile to ensure we both receive the text and all of our info is connected to both?

I cannot remember if we both have profiles - it has been a few years ... can admin confirm if we have more than one profile?  If we do not have more than one, how can I create an additional profile to ensure we both receive the text and all of our info is connected to both?

Please send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com as we have no way of knowing on the forum.

:cowboy2:

• 1 year later...

MEMBERS!  This thread is from 5 YEARS AGO!!!

Just a note to everyone responding here with their email receipt status... REPLY to the Adam's SURVEY POST... AFTER 12 NOON today!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

On 11/16/2016 at 9:48 AM, dandm said:

received both. thanks

dandm

On 11/16/2016 at 9:51 AM, Francie26 said:

Received both. Thanks much. Francie26  (Frances Barrack)

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/227625-did-you-get-test-1-and-test-2-please-allow-until-noon-today/

To use Jax words:

Just a note to everyone responding here with their email receipt status... REPLY to the Adam's SURVEY POST... AFTER 12 NOON today!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, olivesman said:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/227625-did-you-get-test-1-and-test-2-please-allow-until-noon-today/

To use Jax words:

Just a note to everyone responding here with their email receipt status... REPLY to the Adam's SURVEY POST... AFTER 12 NOON today!

:twothumbs:  Bump

• 2 months later...

Adam, Thank you and your team for keeping this site going. I don't usually post or say much but I check in every week and become informed through your chat...I appreciate that it's available to me!! I'm commenting today only to say that I believe you are quite capable of doing the math and knowing what it cost you to operate this site and to send our texts out at RV time!! What I don't understand is why anyone could be concerned that "you" might make too much money "personally", doing it? For all the time, effort, travel, expertise, etc., etc., that you put into keeping us informed, as well as preparing us for the RV...does anyone really believe Adam could possibly recoup his worth to us in the fees we pay? I can't see that happening any time soon. I know I will be mindful of this again when and if other costs come up in the future...GO RV 

• Upvote 7

• 1 month later...

I have been a VIP member from the very beginning, which I paid full price for. And I have seen discounts available for VIP that you have made available since that time.  It strikes me that charging $10 to provide a text service is quite inappropriate.

2 hours ago, shekinah33 said:

I have been a VIP member from the very beginning, which I paid full price for. And I have seen discounts available for VIP that you have made available since that time.  It strikes me that charging $10 to provide a text service is quite inappropriate.

I think you misunderstood - the Text service is free to all VIP members. You included.

If a non-VIP member wants the message, I charge $10 per phone number for the one time text, with no further obligation or payment.

I think that is very appropriate. :) 

• Upvote 9